Sgu

"Take care, I'll be back in an few days" Namjoon spoke, pecking Yoongis lips a few times, until he heard the honk of the taxi, a small sight leaving his lips since that meant he had to leave the smaller.

"I'm gonna be fine. Have fun Joon" Yoongi hummed as he watched the taller leave, waving his hand a bit before he closed the door and now looked at none other than Jimin who had a small smile on his lips.

"..lets get some snacks!" The beta said out of nowhere, pulling Yoongi along inside the kitchen

Yoongi sat down on one of the chairs, watching jimin who grabbed a few things and prepared some snacks for them.

Not unusual for the beta.
Always making sure to bring Yoongi some snacks, knowing full well how he got the attention of the smaller like that.

The omega kept watching jimin, eventually standing back up and following the beta inside the living room where they sat down.

"That was a pretty trashy movie.. Wanna watch the second one?" Jimin smiled, Yoongi having to hold back a small chuckle at that and nodding his head.

Hand in hand, the beta eventually placing small kisses on Yoongis hand and watching the omega for a while, carefully leaning closer inch by inch.

Finally yoongi focused back on him, Jimin immediately starting to smile a bit, leaning pretty close towards Yoongi who now kept staring at the beta.

"Got your attention?"

"Kinda. So don't lose it now" Yoongi warned with a small smile, about to say something else when the beta already pushed his lips on his.

That was a good way to keep Yoongis attention.
Small kisses, smiling against each others lips, Yoongi having to hold back a small giggle when jimin in between the kisses pushed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

That cute smile on his lips didn't last long though when the beta started to deepen the kiss, lips pressing against each others for quite a while until both parted to breath.

"Damn.. You've become such a good kisser" Jimin grinned a little, not even waiting for a response and quickly pushing his lips back on Yoongis, who didn't mind this at all.

Deep kisses, hot breathing and some tongue action later, the beta carefully pushed Yoongi down on the couch, making sure the omega was comfortable before continuing his kisses and moving to hold Yoongis hands, pressing them against the couch while the kiss seemingly didn't come to an end.

Hands slowly letting back go to instead lean up and put his hands on Yoongis legs, placing them around his waist before again leaning down and pressing their crotches against each other while also pressing his lips back on the smallers.

No words needed, just Jimin using this chance without any of the others completely.

The betas hips slowly as if teasingly moving back and forth to further bring some friction against each others crotches, only reluctantly letting go of the males lips to breath and instead start to attack his neck with endless of kisses and sucks.

"So pretty Yoongi~. Looking so good for me." the beta hummed a bit happily, the cute sounds of the omega not getting unnoticed who tried to hold onto Jimins shirt for dear life.

"You're-"

"YAH! Jiminie stop fucking around now! We still got to go to practice!" Hoseok suddenly appeared behind the couch, trying his best to not sound grumpy after he saw their make out session.

Jimin stopped his moves, looking wide eyed at Hoseok and slowly looking back at Yoongi who now tried to move away from the beta, his red face portraying pretty well how embarrassed he felt to be caught in such an act.

"I.. Let's continue this later perhaps baby" Jimin said a bit apologetic, pecking Yoongis lips before he stood up and slowly left to get ready.

Hoseok now stared at Yoongi, looking the smaller up and down before he moved in front of the smaller and leant down to push a kiss on the omegas forehead.

"Too bad we have to go.. You're so cute right now." the alpha mumbled, pecking Yoongis lips who slowly leant back and let out a deep breath to try and calm down.

"Yeah anyways.. Ehm.. I'm gonna go in my room I think.. Have fun at practice." Yoongi said clearing his throat and slowly standing up, only for Hoseok to wrap his arms around his waist.

"Gosh it's so cute how flustered you are. Such a good boy only for us aren't you~?"

"Hoseok! Stop that shit now I'm-"

"horny? Needy? Want me to help you quickly? Jerk you off or-"

"NO! what the-just.. Just God why are you so perverted!?" Yoongi now questioned trying to get out of Hoseok grip who pulled Yoongi tightly against himself.

"I'm not that perverted, you should-"

"Yoongi! I'm done working let's do something together!" Taehyung suddenly could be heard walking inside the living room, snatching Yoongi out of Hoseoks grip.

The male couldn't complain however when Jimin already came back and they had to leave for practice.

"Tae stop that.."

"Stop? But I just started" Taehyung pouted, placing another small kiss on yoongis neck.

"I don't care.. Stop or I'll go" the omega warned, Taehyung letting out a small sight before humming and continuing to only cuddle the smaller.

It really was a usual day.
Lots of attention from Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

Jungkook sadly being busy, Jin having his rut and Namjoon being on his business trip.

Just a day after a peaceful evening with Tae and Yoongi woke up alone, slowly standing up to get some coffee.

No Taehyung no Jungkook, no Hoseok or Jimin in seight.
Only him, sipping his coffee and getting ready for work.

He didn't expect less if he was honest.
All of them had busy lives after all.
He didn't really mind it.

What he didn't expect however, was that when he returned, still no one was home apart from Jin who was in his room.

The omega looked around the apartment, not sure what to do since no one was home and simply cooking some food for himself.

The door being heard open could be heard out of nowhere, someone rushing inside.

Yoongi took a quick look, seeing Jungkook who had a plastic bag in his hands and grabbed the key from his pocket to unlock jins door, quickly going inside.

Just two minutes later and Jungkook again was back outside, not even noticing Yoongi who stared at him the whole time and quickly rushing back outside, again leaving the smaller alone.
The younger really must've been busy.

Everyone, seemed busy. The whole day.