Zeia

"One more! One more! Go go go !"

"Ahhhh HA! YES! I did it Hyung!"

A cheerful scream and Jungkook throwing his hands up, running around whilst Taehyung and Joon stood around watching the younger.

Jungkook nearly running into Yoongi, quickly dodging him and running against the doorway, a loud laugh erupting from both Namjoon and Taehyung.

Yoongi looked at the younger a bit sleepy, rubbing his eyes and then looking back to Taehyung and Namjoon, the tallest making his way to Yoongi to wrap his arms around him and quickly pick him up, looking AT Taehyung as if to tell him to check on Jungkook who sat on the ground rubbing his forehead in pain.

"Slept well? If you still want more time you could stay home tomorrow as well."

"No.. No it's getting boring staying at home." Yoongi mumbled, crossing his arms and letting namjoon carry him inside the kitchen.

By now Yoongi really didn't mind being carried anymore.
He simply let it happen since it did was kind chill.

Eating, chilling and eventually ending up walking around the apartment to take a peek from room to room.

Hoseok not being home, neither jimin.
Both of them busy with their schedule.
Jungkook working at the coffee shop that day and Taehyung running around his room since 9am whilst on his phone discussing some business things seemingly a bit annoyed.

Namjoon was also off to work, Jin being the only one who didn't seem busy.

That was until Yoongi walked back downstairs and saw the taller packing some things.

"What are you doing?"

"Hm? Oh Yoongi right timing. I'm about to help Jungkook out at the coffee shop, do you wanna join me or stay here with Taehyung?"

Yoongi looked a second towards the hallway, remembering how Taehyung kept running around and simply leaning down to grab his shoes.

"Is it busy today?"the omega asked looking over to jin who sat inside the car besides him.

"Kinda. Theres a big delivery for today and the other employee is sick, therefore she won't be able to make it today."

A small hum, Yoongi for a few seconds staring at the alpha only to look away when Jin glanced at him for a second.

A small smile forming on Jins lips, not further commenting it and just continuing to drive casually.

The well known Sound of the bell ringing as they entered the Shop, Yoongi following Jin to the back and nearly running into him when he suddenly stopped.

"How about you sit down here for a moment? I'll just quickly check where Jungkook is."

"But-"

Gone he was, Yoongi sighting out and sitting down on one of the chairs, looking around a bit bored and curious, only to suddenly hear a yell.

"STOP IT! JU-AHHHH! I TOLD YOU BRAT!"

A bit of a annoyed look on Jins face as he walked back in, his shirt having a big stain on it, grabbing a cloth to somehow try and clean it, Jungkook eventually walking in as well and looking a bit apologetic towards Jin.

"Sorry Hyung.."

"I told you not to push it that way.. Listen to me next time!" Jin said a bit louder.

A small pout in Jungkooks lips before his attention was grabbed by Yoongi who still sat on the chair in the break room and watched the two.

"Hyung, Are you staying with us today?!"

Yoongi could tell Jungkook was excited, a happy smile spreading on his face as the smaller gave a small nod.

There Yoongi sat for at least three hours, watching Jin and Jungkook, the two being pretty much busy the whole time and not being able to really entertain the omega who slowly started to feel bored.

"Jin.. Jin.. Jin!" still no answer, Jin walking around in his thoughts, not even hearing Yoongi.

Yoongis next move perhaps wasn't the best idea.
"Jungkook..? Kook?" Asking for the younger.

Of course, the young alpha immediately putting his focus on Yoongi instead of his actual work to check on the smaller, even stopping midway doing a order to peek inside the break room

"Yes hyung?"

"I'm bored.."

Jungkook gave a small sigh as he realized, not too sure what to do to entertain the other.

"Eh.. How about you draw something? There's paper in-"

"Jungkook why aren't you working!? There's a whole line waiting!" Jin suddenly could be heard from the counter, Jungkook turning around and looking back and forth from Yoongi and Jin.

"I'll.. Give me a second Hyung! I'll be with you in a few minutes!" Jungkook then said a bit stressed out, finally returning to his work.

Yoongi truly didn't like this.
Being so used to endless of attention, that he felt a bit left out just because of sitting there for 30 minutes without any attention on him.

Sitting there for another ten minutes, still neither of the two putting their focus on Yoongi.

Jungkook still being busy preparing orders and Jin being on an call to order some stuff on the opposite of Yoongi.

The omega eventually put his head on the table in front of him, just laying there for five minutes when he felt a hand in his hair.

"What's wrong? Are you tired?"

Yoongi looking up at Jin who finally had ended the call and staring at him without saying a word.

".. What? Talk to me." Jin spoke, waiting for Yoongi to say something, though still Yoongi said nothing as if that was some type of payback for not focusing on him the last few hours.

"Yoongi come on. Don't act like a brat now." Jin sighed, poking Yoongis cheek and smiling a bit at the smaller.

"You're still cute even while being a brat.."

The omega holding back a small satisfied smile, and opening his mouth ready to say something when Jin suddenly pulled out his phone to call someone else.

A bit of a annoyed look now on Yoongis face as he watched Jin leave the room, crossing his arms and nibbling on his bottom lip.

Give minutes he sat there before Jungkook made his way inside and sat down leaning a little back.

Yoongi stared at him, arms crossed, the young alpha slowly looking at him and realising that he totally forgot the smaller while working.

".. Sorry for letting you wait Hyung.. You said you're bored, right? How about.. I make you a drink and show you how it works!?"

A apology and something to keep Yoongi busy? Now the younger got his attention.

"Let's do that" A small hum, Yoongi standing up and following Jungkook, the younger leading the way and showing Yoongi how it's done.

All in all, not the best day, but also not the worst.