U u jd

A peaceful night.

Well.

At least it was peaceful until around 2am.

Yoongi opened his eyes a bit, only to widen them at a specific sound and trying to lean up only to feel Jungkooks hands pulling him back on his hips.

So thick. The air was kind of suffocating.

A intriguing smell yet kind of confusing.
It was weird.

Another reason for Yoongi to hold in his breath was the feeling of Jungkook pushing his crotch against his butt.

".. Kook.. Jungkook stop that!"

However the younger didn't stop, only tightening his grip when Yoongi tried to crawl away and pulling him back by his hips to now lean above him.

It was only some mumbles yet Yoongi got goosebumps when Jungkook kept repeating the words 'my omega' as if he somehow owned the smaller.

The situation was weird, not only was Yoongi getting confused about what he wanted now but every time he tried to stop the taller there seemed to be no use.

"J-Jungkook.. Stop it ! Hey! Wait wait a second! Hey!" Yoongi now said a bit louder when he felt Jungkooks hands starting to pull down his pants.

The more Yoongi tried to get out of the alphas grip however the rougher Jungkook was keeping him down and pulling him back to the point where Yoongi wasn't sure if he was scared or nervous after the younger usually never behaved like this.

Jungkook was such a lovable sweet boy who obediently listened to his every word and now it was the complete opposite.

Yoongis pants nearly off and finally the door burst open Taehyung staring at them and immediately trying to get in-between them.

Despite the hirachy, Jungkook this time of course didn't listen.

Having a tight grip on Yoongi, and not letting Taehyung near the smaller.

"Jungkook no! Fucking use your brain if you now-"

However Jungkook pushed Taehyung away, the older stumbling a bit back and both kind of fighting until Hoseok also joined in and now both Taehyung and hobi tried to get Jungkook away from Yoongi, which was oddly difficult.

"Why the fuck is he that strong!?" Hoseok yelled as he held Jungkook down together with Taehyung both kind of struggling, Yoongi quickly using the chance to get out of the room and being pretty quickly picked up by Namjoon who then made his way with the smaller to the living room followed by jimin.

Meanwhile Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok tried to somehow calm Jungkook down who kept screaming at them in anger after Yoongi left because of them.

It sounded terrifying.

"You're good? Did he scare you?" Namjoon asked once sitting down and rubbing Yoongis back, Jimin also sitting down and letting the males head who sat there a bit frozen.

"What.. Was that? What the fuck is wrong with him!?"

"His rut" jimin explained, Yoongi staring at the two and leaning back against Namjoon letting out a big sight.

"..so that.. Is what actually happens.." the omega mumbled, sitting down in between them and laying his head against Jimins shoulder.

Yoongi didn't image them to be like this in their rut.
Agressive, posessive, rough, completely mindless and not caring at all about what Yoongi said or did.

".. Taehyung said.. You've been upset because we tried to keep Jungkook away from you.. Now you do get why" Namjoon said and looked at the smaller besides him.

"We knew that he had his rut this week we just weren't sure when exactly because he keeps fucking up at tracking and he's young so that messes it up as well sometimes." Jimin explained, taking one of Yoongis hands to hold it.

To Jimins surprise Yoongi held onto his hand pretty tightly.

Yoongi didn't wanna admit it, but it did scare him if this was how they all acted in their rut.

"You're really fine? You look a bit pale." Namjoon said, moving his hand on Yoongis cheek to properly look at him.

"We'll make sure that he won't get close to you don't worry."Jimin reassured, pushing a small kiss on Yoongis hand.

That really was some new kind of fuckery to Yoongi.
He thought in their rut they'd just be horny and clingy as well but something like that was out of his imagination.
It simply was too much.
Or was it?

After all he wasn't sure what exactly he felt in that moment.

'My omega'
Two words that usually pissed him kinda off at first, but now he grew a bit more fond of it.
He did kind of like it when Jungkook called him that, if he hadn't been that agressive Yoongi might have noticed it earlier.

Ten more minutes, finally Jin walking towards them and immediately checking on Yoongi.

Hugs, cuddles, kisses, lots of attention.
That was what he was getting the whole day as if to compensate for Jungkook and how he just scared him.

Yoongi laid on Hoseoks bed, trying to get some peace after the whole day they kept clinging onto him.

It was nice, but only to an extent.

Hoseok not being home and his room being empty was therefore perfect.

His room now was smelling like Jungkook and he wasn't really in the mood to go back in there and again get confused.

He just laid there for an hour thinking about what just happened and how he even should face the younger after that.

"Damn.. What the fuck am I even doing here..? Dating six fucking idiots.. What the fuck was I thinking..?"

"You didn't think. You just did what you felt like"

Yoongi turned around a bit wide eyed, watching Hoseoks close the door and then walk towards him.

"Then that was my problem I guess."

"You think so? Do you regret your decision?" Hoseok asked a bit curious, sitting down besides Yoongi and waiting for an answer.

Regret? Did he actually regret it?

"I don't.. Regret it."

"So..You're just rethinking because of what happened earlier aren't you?" Hoseok asked leaning back and smiling a bit at Yoongi as if he easily could look through the smaller.

"No I'm.. Okay Kinda.."

Hoseok put his hands on Yoongis cheeks quickly pecking his lips.

"It's gonna be alright. Remember that we're always around you. There's nothing that could happen to you." the male smiled a bit and then pushed another kiss on Yoongis forehead.

"So how about we cuddle a bit and you can relax some more? Or do you need some time by yourself?"

"You can stay if you'd like.."