Ykduna

Another day.
Pretty casual to Yoongi.
Standing up, getting ready for work and taking the bus with Namjoon.

It really was nice that everything was back to normal.
Joon visiting him at work and giving him endless of attention, at home Jin and the others doing the exact same.

Standing up and making his way outside the building, this time not with Namjoon.

He wanted to go shopping that day.
He really needed new shirts, wanted to buy a bag and perhaps some other stuff.

Hell was it nice to have some time for himself for once.
Just walking around happily, headphones in, some shopping bags in his hands as he walked around.

What he didn't notice however, was a pair of eyes that was on him.

"Fucking hell is that expensive.."

Looking at a pair of shoes and putting them back, making his way towards another section.

A tap on his shoulder and the omega slowly looked up, a taller guy standing next to him who said something.

Quickly taking out his headphones and yoongi looked up a bit lost.

"Sorry could you say that again?"

"Oh, right sorry. I was just wondering if you could help me for a second.. There's this deal for omegas, like buy two skirts get three but it's a surprise for my girlfriend and I thought you and I could buy the skirts together..? That seems a bit weird I'm sorry but-"

"sure"

"Huh..for real?" The guy asked a bit wide eyes at how easily Yoongi agreed.

Walking towards the section, both of them having their eyes on the different types.

"How about this one?"

"..You really think she'd like that?"

"No.. No you're right"

So a bit of talking later and Yoongi who had to help out a lot since that guy seriously seemed to have no clue or taste in fashion, and the two stood in line.

"Thanks again by the way.. I really would've ordered them online but they wouldn't be shipped in time.."

"Its alright don't worry.. You really should work on your fashion taste though." Yoongi mumbled the last part, looking again at the skirts and checking the fabric before it was their turn.

"Could I invite you to a drink or something as a thank you? Perhaps a milkshake or do you like soda?"

".. Hm.. Let's grab some coffee."

Walking outside of the store towards a nearby coffee shop, only for some random rain to soak both of them.

A few curse words, a jacket being thrown over Yoongi and the two quickly getting back inside.

Not saying a lot, just sipping their drinks until they made eye contact

A small laugh erupting.

Yoongi had never had many friends, but he could tell this guy had more chemistry with him than his past friends.

The day shopping was therefore kinda fun, at least until they walked out again, Yoongi finally giving the jacket back the guy gave him and both parting their ways.

Still half wet but happy Yoongi now made his way to the bus stop, casually walking when he suddenly was grabbed and pulled along.
A bit of a pissed look and about to smack someone's head in when he realized that it was only Taehyung.

"Tae? What are you-"

"Don't say a damn thing right now."

Lost.
Yoongi was feeling awfully lost when he was pulled towards Taehyungs car and got in.

The car ride was feeling a bit weird, quite tense and Taehyung tapping his finger on the wheel while looking extremely annoyed didn't help one bit, yet Yoongi wasn't sure what was going on.

Once at home he was pulled inside, Taehyung dragging him inside the living room and finally letting go of his wrist.

Yoongi looking around only to see all eyes on him.
Literally all eyes.
Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

They all stood in the living room and stared at their omega.

"So.. What was that!?" Taehyung now asked a bit louder, Yoongi looking around as if expecting someone to give him a clue what Taehyung wanted.

"What..?"

"What? Who the fuck was that!? Why did you let him buy you things hm!? What else did you do!?" Taehyung asked again a bit louder, Namjoon sighing out and shaking his head.

"Okay Yoongi explain why that guy bought you stuff."

"That-huh!? How do you even know!? Did you stalk me!?" Yoongi now asked Taehyung being quiet for an second and everyone looking at him.

"I didn't stalk you! I was just trying to buy some things as well.. And then I saw you and that alpha" Taehyung mumbled, sitting down on the couch with crossed arms.

"Oh that guy.. He just wanted to buy stuff for his girlfriend and they were on sale for omegas." Yoongi explained, Jin letting out a relieved sigh, Hoseok starting to smile a bit and patting Taehyungs back.

"You're overreacting mate."

Jimin hummed a bit and sat down as well, nudging Taehyungs shoulder.

"Yoongi wouldn't do anything, you shouldn't worry so much.. Or are you just jealous~?" Jimin laughed teasingly.

A small smile on Yoongis lips as he looked at them only for his eyes to move towards Jungkook who hadn't said anything yet and just kept staring at him.

"Kook?.. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, the youngest slowly walking closer towards Yoongi and without a word leaning down to his neck, his bunny eyes widening a bit.

Jungkooks smell really was on another level. He was so sensitive to smell, even now the small change of Yoongis smell from a strangers jacket still stuck out to Jungkook and he hated it.

He already disliked sharing the smaller, but him now smelling like another alpha he didn't even know was like a big no go that drew his alpha mind crazy.

Yoongi looked a bit irritated, the other 5 looking just as lost at Jungkook.

Just when Jin was about to ask Yoongi to eat dinner Jungkook already picked the smaller up and threw him over his shoulder.

"HUH! Jungkook fucking hell let him go!" Taehyung now yelled, Jin trying his best to remain calm as he watched the younger quickly walk off with Yoongi.

"this fucking posessive little shit.. " Jin mumbled, rubbing his temples.
A look towards Hoseok and Namjoon, the two nodding their heads as if knowing already how to take care of this.

Meanwhile Yoongi was thrown on Jungkooks bed, looking pretty much lost at him.

"can you just tell me what you wanna do? This is-"

"You smell weird. I don't like that Hyung.. Let me change that."

"..are you telling me right now I stink!?" Yoongi asked a bit in disbelief, Jungkook quickly shaking his head.

"No! Hyung you just smell like a stranger.. And I don't like that! Let me change that!"

Yoongi stared at the other, letting out a small sigh as he looked at the bunny boys eyes.

"Okay.. Do what you have to" Was all the omega could say, Jungkook humming happily and eagerly taking Yoongis shirt off to then start nibbling on his neck followed by some kisses on his shoulder.

Kiss after kiss, a few nibbles, some bites later and a pretty much marked up neck, the young alpha pecking Yoongis lips followed by a small chuckle.

"Hyung.. Could I go even further? Like just.. A little bit more and perhaps some kisses and-"

"Hell no! Jungkook it's time for dinner, if you won't stop now Jin is gonna pull you off him." Hoseok said as he opened the door, both namjoon and Hoseok standing there ready to pull Jungkook off the smaller if needed.

Eventful day for sure.
Luckily though not too much drama.