Skks

"Talk to him..come on Jungkook you can do this" Jungkook sighted, slapping his own cheeks and putting his head down on the counter despite some customers looking a bit weird at him.

Yoongi was grabbing himself a coffee every time before working, therefore Jungkook now had seen him a few more times, though every time only managed to say a few small words.

He didn't even know if that omega was  single or not though he simply had the biggest crush on him.
Perhaps because Jungkook was still young and didn't have an ideal type, perhaps because that omega looked simply too pretty to be real, or perhaps because he reminded him so much of an cat.

Even if he had no big experience, and was utterly lost at most stuff Jungkook simply decided for himself, either that omega would be it or no one.

Yoongi walked inside the shop like every other day, getting in line and ordering.

Just when he was about to grab his order and go, the boy behind the counter suddenly started to talk again.

"Hey there, before you go, I'm Jungkook-no wait you know my name eh.. what I mean is.. What's your name..?"

Yoongi looked at that guy, having to hold back a small smile how nervous he was.
"I'm Yoongi."

Jungkook nodded his head, somehow seeming proud that he finally got his name and taking a pen to quickly scribble down a number on the receipt.

He gave a small shy smile as he handed it to Yoongi who looked a bit irritated but still took the receipt before slowly walking out.

Was this flirting? Did it count as flirting? Or was this something else he didn't get?

He looked at the receipt, quickly walking to work and deciding to just put in that number.

After all he only had like 2 contacts which were some type of guys who managed the apartment for him and then an fast food place he sometimes ordered off.

Jungkook meanwhile was in an state of panic, half dead laying on the ground and silently screaming at how stupid he must've looked.

He really wanted to play cool guy but every time he tried it, he somehow started to panic midway and lost his confidence.

"Jungkook why are you laying on the ground?"

".. I'm trying to gather my confidence again, I lost it here somewhere.."

"You're acting so strange lately.. Wanna tell me what's going on?"

"He has a crush that's what's going on" One of the coworkers said only for Jungkook to look a bit embarrassed and trying to shut her up.

"You? You have a crush on someone?"

"It's no crush Jin! It's just.. I don't know"

"He gave him his number" The co-worker said with an small smile, Jin giving Jungkooks bag a small pat.

"Thats good! Finally some improvement from your usual immature self."

"I'm not immature!" Jungkook said a bit annoyed now, crossing his arms.

"of course not.. But relationship wise I already started to question you." Jin said and sat down on one of the chairs.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty solid with relationships"

"Jungkook that's not what I mean. Our friendship doesn't count as the relationships I'm talking about.. When I was your age I had nearly every three months someone else. Looking back it wasn't that mature either but I at least got the experience and you need some as well for the future."