Fruuuujji

Day after day, coffee after coffee and he had spend two more days just doing his job and trying to somehow spend some time by himself.
The calls did get on his nerves, though he would always text a short message back to make sure they wouldn't worry and just stop annoying him.

A typical Friday, getting out of bed at 6am and making his way to work.

What did make him a bit uncomfortable was a specific car which kept driving besides him.
He had no clue what the fuck was going on, or if whoever drove that car was perhaps a bit lost, but once he stopped walking and the car also stopped he was pretty sure that it had something to do with him.

He for a second stared rather annoyed towards the car, frowning a bit as he couldn't get a look through the windows and instead was surprised by the window rolling down and Taehyung staring at him.

"Hey! Like my new car?"

Yoongi stared at the taller for an moment, saying nothing and just continuing to walk to work even though Taehyung kept following.

That guy really felt like a stalker sometimes.

He walked inside the building, waiting for the elevator and once the doors opened got inside.
Right before they closed however there a hand quickly pushed the doors back open, Taehyung stepping inside as well and smiling a bit at Yoongi.

The doors closed and the elevator began to move.
Yoongi was leaning his back against the wall, staring at the small numbers above the doors only for Taehyung to suddenly move in front of him.

"You're pretty rude. You didn't even greet me back." Taehyung playfully pouted, moving one hand to the left and Yoongi and one to the right to Yoongis head, onto the wall, slowly leaning down towards the smaller.

Yoongi pressed his back a bit more against the wall, not really liking how close Taehyung was leaning in at the moment.

"Rude? It's rude to follow me like a fucking creep like you did this morning." Yoongi said snipping his finger against Taehyungs forehead who leant a little back again and moved one hand up to now rub his forehead.

"You still could've greeted me.." Tae mumbled, looking back at Yoongi and staring at him.

Yoongi really wished that the elevator would've been a bit faster. This felt a bit weird, especially since Taehyung was again leaning awfully close towards him.

"Can't you skip on work today? I wanna spend some time with you. You seem so busy lately." the taller spoke, Yoongi looking rather unsure, especially once Taehyung put his hands on his hips and only tightened his grip on them.

"Hey hey hands off now! Fucking get out of my-"

"What? Getting flustered? This isn't gonna be the last time I'm gonna get this close, you should get used to it." Taehyung cut the male off, being pretty used to Yoongis small warnings by now.

"Oh is it? In that case it won't be the last time I have to slap the shit out of you either!" Yoongi again warned, ready to do something when the doors opened and they were at the floor he had to get off.

"Taehyung let me go now." Yoongi said trying to get out of the males grip, Taehyung not moving an inch and instead starting to grin.

"But I'm not done yet." Taehyung said, waiting until the doors again closed and ignoring Yoongi who kept smacking his arm.

He then pushed another button, the elevator again moving.

"Tae-Fucking-Hyung you either now let me go or you gonna regret this." Yoongi said a little more serious, not really in the mood for this bullshit.