Apapaosoapapap

"I'm back.. Guys?"

Jungkook and Taehyung both silently trying to sneak away, only for the older alpha to spot the two inside the hallway and then look a bit irritated since they both walked on tiptoes trying to make no sound.

".. Are you two good?"

"Yes yes.. We're great Joon we.. Jungkook wants to tell you something!" Taehyung now spoke, the young alpha looking betrayed at Tae who quickly dissappeared inside his room.

"you wanted to tell me something?" Namjoon asked looking at the young alpha who just kept staring at him nervously without saying a word.

".. Jungkook?"

".. Mhm.. Mhm yes.."

".. What did you two do..?"

It was clear to namjoon that they must've done something or something must've happened based on how nervous the younger was.

Yet Jungkook kept looking nervous around without saying a word.

"Jungkook.. Tell me what you did.."

"Jungkook"

Namjoon taking a step closer towards the young alpha who quickly shook his head and then rushed inside his room locking the door.

The alpha stared a bit irritated at the door, sighing out and looking around, making his way towards Yoongis room only to look a bit lost around and then make his way through the apartment after the smaller wasn't in his room.

"Yoongi?.. Yoongi baby?.. Tae ? Tae is Yoongi with you?" Namjoon asked, knocking on the other alphas door.

"Uh.. No Yoongi is.. He is.. Uhm.. Somewhere"

".. Somewhere?" Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow

"Taehyung.. Taehyung where is Yoongi?"

A rather Stern voice now, namjoon looking a bit worried around and knocking on Taehyungs door.

"open the door! Taehyung!"

Finally the door being opened and Namjoon going inside to look around the room and then look back at Taehyung who had the same nervous look on his face like Jungkook.

".. What did you two do!? Where's Yoongi!?"

"like I said.. He's.. Somewhere.."

"Somewhere!? What do you mean somewhere!? Where is he!?"

Taehyung and Jungkook both sitting on the couch, namjoon walking around in circles and rubbing his temples as he tried to calm down and not panic.

"You lost our omega.. You lost our fucking omega.."

"Well.. He walked out on his own.. He isn't really lost" Jungkook mumbled trying to make this better only for namjoon to look at him dead serious.

"He's gone.. He's not here and you don't know where the fuck he is, neither do I. You two lost him!"

All three of them being quiet for a few seconds, as if thinking about what they should do now.

The smaller hadn't had his phone with him, just walked out on his own and could be literally anywhere.

This was one of the worst possible things that could happen.

As much as Namjoon wanted to just scream at them, he knew exactly that that wouldn't be of any use and would only make all of them more upset and frustrated.

"Okay.. Okay.. He's been gone since yesterday evening.. You two call the police and say that he's missing.. I'm gonna be right back" the older sighed out, walking out of the living room and grabbing his suitcase, taking out the things out of it before he walked downstairs to bring it away.

Once downstairs putting down the suitcase in one of the few rooms, nearly screaming when he saw something moving in the corner of the room and ready to throw hands when he stared at the omega they have been searching for.

Yoongi stared just back at him as if unsure if this was now real or if he was imagining things because he was tired as hell.

".. Yoongi? Yoongi baby what are you doing down here!?"

The smaller staring at him for an few seconds before actually standing up once realizing that it was actually namjoon.

"I-the door! DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR!"

Rushing towards the door and quickly stopping it from closing the smaller let out a relieved sigh, Namjoon just watching him a bit irritated.

"Are you alright?" The alpha asked, walking towards the omega who slowly nodded his head and then looked back at Namjoon.

"You don't look too well if I'm being honest.. Have you been down here since yesterday? Why did you stay here?" Namjoon asked as he casually picked the smaller up to carry him back upstairs.

".. Oh easy I was in the mood to stay down here with spiders and mice because I was bored.. For fucks sake namjoon why the fuck do you think I was down here hm!? The door wouldn't open and I was trapped inside there!" The omega explained pretty annoyed yet clinging onto the taller.

"Yes yes he's about.. Ugh.. 5'5? 5'6? And he's-.. Oh he's back" Taehyung spoke on the phone, staring at Namjoon and Yoongi who just walked in.

Jungkook immediately jumping up and checking on the smaller, Taehyung throwing his phone to the side and also walking towards him.

"Aww baby.. Where have you been?"

"Did you run away hyung? Did we annoy you? I'm sorry hyung."

"I didn't fucking run away you two-ugh.." Yoongi could only let out a extremely annoyed groan, not wanting to yell now and worked up over nothing.

"He was trapped downstairs in the basement.. And you two didn't have the brilliant idea to once look down there?"  Namjoon asked, raising am eyebrow as Jungkook just shood his head whilst Taehyung now crossed his arms.

"No why would we? That's like asking why we didn't look in the attic for him."

"Why even did you go downstairs in the first place?" Namjoon now asked curiously, turning to look at Yoongi who kept rubbing his eyes a bit.

"I was searching for a light bulb.."

".. A light bulb?" Namjoon asked a bit confused, Taehyung and Jungkook looking at each other as if finally realizing what Yoongi was talking about.

"Yes Joon.. A light bulb."

"Like.. The ones in the drawer over there?" Namjoon asked pointing to his left and going towards the drawer to open it and then pull out a light bulb.

At this point Yoongi was done with those two young alphas, done with the light bulbs and done with himself for this day.