S sa k

He stayed in his room the whole day.
He didn't hear from Hoseok, he wasn't even sure if the male was at home after all.

Was he upset? Kinda.
But he also felt kind of dissapointed and sad that none of them seemed to check on him and actually care.

Curled up in the nest he rarely used, cuddling one of the pillows and hiding underneath the blanket.

Warm and comfortable. Good enough to fall asleep

"No.. He isn't. I asked him, he just told me he doesn't know. I don't get what his damn problem is! He knows damn well what happens in ruts and still he does something so damn stupid!" Hoseok spoke up, walking back and forth while Jimin watched with a small frown, Taehyung looked rather confused and Jungkook sat completely mentally lost in one of the armchairs.

"..did we spoil him too much maybe? Perhaps he thought that-"

"No Tae! That's the thing. He probably didn't think! If he feels needy he can't just go to one of us when we're in our rut! That's a damn no go! But he wasn't even needy therefore he just did it out of boredom! That's even more fucking dumb"

"Hoseok how about we check up on him today? Namjoon is coming back anyways.." Jimin suggested, Hoseok slowly nodding his head and then deciding to finally eat something followed by the other three.

Namjoon coming back, Hoseok ranting, and not even ten minutes later a knock on Yoongis door.

Taehyung looked inside, seeing yoongi cuddled up in the nest and carefully walking towards him.

"Yoongi baby.. We have to talk to you for a-"

"Whatever." Yoongi sighted, slowly standing up and walking past Taehyung and inside the living room where everyone else sat apart from Jin.

Now standing arms crossed in front of the five males, Namjoon looking a bit irritated, Jungkook a bit sleepy, Hoseok still annoyed, Jimin a bit concerned and Taehyung frustrated.

"So.. Explain yourself." Namjoon said, waiting for an explanation.

"Explain what?"

"Your idea to go inside jins room yesterday" Jimin cleared up, Yoongi sighting out and shrugging his shoulders.

".. So.. No explanation? You just wanted to? Or did you perhaps miss Jin?" Taehyung asked trying to make sense of it.

The omega nibbled on his bottom lip, rubbing his arm, not sure what to answer.

He did miss the attention he got from Jin.

"I.. Well.."

The smaller looked around, seeing everyone staring at him.
Gosh did he hate how they expected an answer.
It was so unfair.
They acted so damn careless and now suddenly they again seemed to team up against him.

"It's not that important anyways! I've done only what I felt like and-"

"Not important? Are you for real? It is! Have you any clue what could've happened if you went inside there!?" Namjoon asked a bit louder, Yoongi however only looking more annoyed that the taller now seemed to turn his back against him.

"Yes I do! I'm not fucking stupid! But I didn't go inside anyways so who the fuck cares!?"

"Ah! You only didn't go inside because I stopped you!" Hoseok now argued.

"YES BUT I DIDN'T GO INSIDE! THAT'S THE POINT IDIOT!" Yoongi said only for Hoseok to look more pissed at him, vibe in the room pretty much changing.

Even if Yoongi was bad at smelling those scents and understanding some situations, this was one of the times he knew damn well he messed up.

"IDIOT!? IDIOT!? YOU'RE CURSING AT ME NOW!? DO YOU HAVE ANY DAMN CLUE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE THAT I-"

"Hoseok relax we-.." Taehyung cut the alpha off only to go silent when Hoseok gave him a warning glare.

Yoongi looked wide eyed at the alpha in front of him, taking small steps back as Hoseok kept walking towards him.

"Listen Omega. I know damn well what would've happened if you entered that room! We all know it. If you can't give us an damn explanation and bring yourself in danger for no apparent reason then we really have to reconsider if leaving you alone for an damn hour is possible or not!"

"But.. I-"

"NO! Nothing but! Either you now tell us if you really did it out of pure boredom and risk getting babysitted or you're giving us a damn good reason why you did it!"

The whole room was quiet for a few seconds, Jimin being the first to walk towards Yoongi and take his hand after the omega looked kind of stressed out while Namjoon and Taehyung now tried to calm down Hoseok.

Jungkook eventually also walked to Yoongi, wrapping his arms around the smaller.

"Just tell us hyung.."

"I just.. Wanted some attention." Yoongi mumbled, the five now staring at him a bit confused.

".. Attention? Why would you need even more attention?" Hoseok asked a bit lost.

"Right, Hoseok and Jimin probably gave you tons" Taehyung now said only for Hoseok and the beta to look towards Taehyung a bit questionable.

"What do you mean we gave him tons? We were busy the past few days. Jungkook took care of him didn't you?" Jimin now asked only for Jungkook to look a bit lost towards the two.

"Me? No I was busy in the coffee shop the last few days.. I thought Taehyung kept taking care of him" Jungkook said only for Taehyung to sigh out as he realized what happened.

Namjoon looked pretty much done at them, not sure how they messed up taking care of Yoongi while he and Jin weren't available.

"So.. Did I understand this right.. You all, forgot to speak to each other.. And left our omega completely alone for two whole days and then got upset because his natural instincts kicked in to get some attention..?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the four, nobody saying anything.

Namjoon wasn't sure if he was upset or dissapointed at them, the main point was now however to take proper care of Yoongi.

"You're lucky that Jin is in his rut.. He'd have beheaded all of you by now!" Joon said and then looked at the omega, quickly pulling him on his lap.

"You're fine baby? How about we cuddle some more and watch TV yeah? Or do you wanna do anything else?" the alpha asked, getting his answer when Yoongi wrapped his arms around him to cuddle.

"I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry too" Jimin apologized just like Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung doing the same.

All of them putting their focus back on Yoongi and trying to somehow compensate for the days they didn't give the omega any attention.

However Yoongi kept clinging onto Namjoon, the alpha being the only one he wasn't upset at after the other's fucked up, as well as Jin but he wasn't there.

Yoongi would lie if he said he didn't enjoy all of the attention he got. Cuddles, head pats, back rubs, kisses and all kinds of stuff.

Namjoon eventually standing up and walking off with Yoongi inside the kitchen.

"You didn't eat breakfast yet did you? Did you even eat well the last few days?" Namjoon asked a bit worried, pecking the smallers lips a few times.

"I had cereal yesterday."

".. Cereal for dinner?"

"For breakfast" Yoongi answered, Namjoon letting out a small sigh, not really happy knowing that Yoongi ate less because of the idiocy of the 4 others.

"You should eat more, even if they aren't around, at least eat three meals a day okay?"