Ddddd

A groan and Yoongi opened his eyes, leaning up to rub his eyes and then look a bit irritated around.

He felt like shit.
Not only was he looking a mess, the bed looked like a mess as well.

Jins sweater from the beginning of the week laying besides Yoongi and looking pretty much like Yoongi gripped on it for dear life.

"The fuck happened.. Was I on drugs?" Yoongi mumbled to himself holding his head and looking down at himself.

Everything felt so sticky and wet.
He knew that he was playing games with Jungkook and the next thing-a whole blackout.

"What did I do..? Isn't this jins bed.. Oh shit, no no no.. This is some new type of fuckery." Yoongi mumbled carefully standing up with wobbly legs and holding onto the wall.

He quickly tried to put on some clothes, really not wanting to walk around naked and looking at the mess of a bed.

There stood some empty water bottles, a plate which mostly was still filled with food and some of the pillows laying on the ground.

He felt like such a mess.
He also felt a bit embarrassed, after all he was in jins bed naked, made the room in a big mess and had no damn clue what he actually must've done.

He 1.felt like dying because of embarrassment
And 2. Felt like he just wanted to get some damn cuddles now.

It was unlike himself.
He didn't like most physical touch at all and now he stood there feeling sad that no one was there to comfort him.

It all made him feel so fucking confused.

The first thing he did was hurrying outside the room to get inside the bathroom and take a shower.

He felt a bit better afterwards. Clean and more comfortable in his own skin.

Meanwhile Jin just arrived back in the apartment, Jungkook taking over the shop.

The smell hit Jin, the door to his room open.
Immediately Jin started to check the room, looking a bit panicked around only to hear something from the bathroom and stand in front of the door a bit hesitant to open it.

There the door was already opened however, Yoongi standing there in some of Jins boxers and a shirt looking up at the male, looking down a bit shamefully and rubbing the back of his neck.

Jin stood there not really wanting to waste any time and wrapping his arms around the smaller to hug him.

"Are you okay? Gosh I was so worried.. It doesn't hurt anymore, right? Do you need anything?" Jin did sound really concerned, pulling Yoongi tightly against himself while the smaller was trying to process what was going on.

".. What..? I-You huh? What even happened..?"

"Your first heat"

Yoongi looked a bit irritated, not sure what to think.
He just had a total blackout in his heat and couldn't remember anything. How the fuck was he supposed to react now? He had no damn clue what happened, what they perhaps did or what he did.

"You've done so well Yoongi, gosh I'm so proud. Your first heat in my room, that does feel like a accomplishment." The taller said kind of proud and also relieved. After all now he could be sure that Yoongi in fact was just a late bloomer and nothing else.

".. Sorry.. Jin I'm a bit lost right now." Yoongi said still not sure what to say or think.

"we.. WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX DID WE!?" Yoongi now asked wide eyed as he remembered some of the stuff which might happen in heats, Jin quickly shaking his head.

Second life/ Omegaverse Bottom Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें