Tlai

Taehyungs smirk on his lips, eyes not leaving the small omega once in front of him and the grin only widening when he moved his finger.

"Cute"

The tight grip Yoongi had on his bicep didn't bother him one bit, too distracted to watch intensely.

Just a moment ago Yoongi was playfully teasing him and now he was obediently laying beneath Taehyung and tried his best to stop himself from moaning and whining.

"You're so adorable.. I didn't think you'd be that submissive while-"

"fuck you"

"Ah. There we go" Tae sighted, pretty much finding this fun how obedient and vulnerable Yoongi looked.

It was cute, definitely worth teasing and making down the stubbornness of the omega as if trying to show him his actual place.

"Behaving so well though, kinda surprising. Really want me to keep pleasing you hm?" Tae grinned, pushing small kisses on Yoongis chest, the omega about to say something only to gasp and choke out a moan as Taehyung pushed in another finger.

It'd be a lie if Taehyung said he didn't have the time of his life teasing Yoongi and making the smaller a mess.

"Seems to me like you're ready aren't you?" The alpha asked, looking down at Yoongi who was by now gripping the bedsheets, mouth agape and a simple small whine that gave Taehyung the rest, not really able to keep waiting in this moment.

Yoongi watched as Taehyung pulled out his fingers, quickly taking off his sweatpants and boxers only to nearly fall and quickly again push Yoongis legs on his shoulders.

A few small kisses on his leg, head being thrown back as the alpha pushed in without a second thought.

Taehyungs groan mixed with Yoongis hitched breaths and the cutest small sounds Taehyung yet had heard.

Tae stared down at Yoongi, taking in every small feature and detail as he waited for the omega to relax and give him some sign to start moving.

"Damn it.. So pretty.. My pretty little omega." Taehyung kept mumbling, pushing small kisses all over Yoongis face.

Kiss after kiss, a few squeezes on his waist and hips and soon enough the omega started to calm down and slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck to keep him pulled down.

"..T-Tae.. Move"

The alpha had only waited for that, immediately starting to thrust his hips back and forth, making sure to not go too fast and may overwhelm the smaller.

A few low moans of Taehyung, Yoongi being spoiled with endless kisses and so damn many compliments, even though he mostly was called pretty by Taehyung.
The alpha really must have had a thing for pretty things.

An minute and soon Taehyung started to move a bit faster, having a even bigger smile on his lips as Yoongi gripped on his shoulders and left small scratches on his back, only motivating him more to keep adding speed and keep it in an fast and pretty consistent pace.

Yoongi wasn't sure how to exactly even put a single thought together in this moment. He'd probably regret letting down his cold and stubborn shield later that day because of Taehyungs teasing about him being submissive and listening to whatever he said like an good omega.

Tights shaking, Taehyung knowing damn well the meaning behind it and the omegas body language, pecking his lips a few times.

"I'll give you.. A tiny break once you came." Tae mumbled licking his lips as he moved to wrap his hand around Yoongis lenght and give it a few pumps.

Yoongi was pretty much dead embarrassed when he came and he watched how Taehyung stopped his moves to now stare at his cum stained hand.

"W-wipe it-"

However the next move made Yoongi question if it was hot or simply disgusting.

Taehyung licking his hand and having an big smirk on his lips as he looked back at Yoongi to make eye contact.

".. But.. Ew"

"Ew?" Taehyung asked with a small smile, leaning back down to press his lips on Yoongis, the smaller only going wide eyed and blinking a few when Taehyung pulled away.

"..You're so gross! I just tasted- UGH!" Yoongi said pulling a face, Taehyung only being able to laugh.

"It's not that bad, does taste a bit nicer for alphas I suppose." The male smiled, Yoongi about to speak when Taehyung already started to thrust again.

"Not done yet baby"

Thrust followed by thrust, moan after moan and so damn many kisses Yoongi couldn't keep up with.

He was pretty much invested in gripping on Taehyung for dear life, only to put his attention back on the alphas face after an few seconds and stare at him.

Taehyung really was good looking. Very handsome in fact.
He definitely was lucky that such good looking guys kept getting attracted to him.

"Yoongi" The omega focused back on Taehyung who spoke instead of just staring at his face without a thought

"Let.. Let us mate." It sounded rather hesitant this time, unlike Taehyung, probably already assuming that the answer of Yoongi would be no but still wanting to give it a try and not give up on it.

"Please let's mate.. Yoongi.. Please, please let me mate you" the omega wasn't sure if it was because of how desperate Taehyung sounded or because of how pathetic this in fact was, yet he absolutely loved the way how Taehyung asked for it in that moment and how the alpha put his proud image down to get what he wanted.

They were already doing it, Yoongi in fact wasn't sure why they shouldn't mate in that moment.
After all to him it seemed like it was no more than some kinda kinky shit they came up with to leave a bite mark on his neck and show him off as theirs.

".. O-okay"

Taehyung widened his eyes, as if not believing that Yoongi actually agreed to it, only to not waste any time and quickly lean down to his neck to bite in it.

It was just like the first time, a dang pain, followed by a rather pleasurable feeling and ending up biting Taehyungs neck as well who then grinned ear to ear and had a even tighter grip on his hips as he thrusted the last few times before releasing inside the smaller, who shortly came after that again and let out a shaky breath.

"So pretty.. Not gonna knot you though.. Seem like you need a break." Tae mumbled carefully pulling out and pushing small kisses on Yoongis neck, arms wrapping tightly around the omega who still tried to calm down.

"So pretty.. I'm gonna please you so well in your next heat.." Taehyung smirked a bit more, putting a hand down on Yoongis lower stomach and pulling the smaller closer.

Yoongi didn't say a thing only now remembering that he in fact would go into heat as well and he hadn't a damn clue when that'd be the next time.

Another thing he finally realized after Taehyung put his hand on his stomach.

"T-Tae.. Grab the pills.."

"Pills?" Tae asked a bit confused, the omega turning around and nodding his head a bit.

"i don't want No damn kids"

"Yet" Taehyung added and then quickly pecked Yoongis lips, putting on some boxers and leaving the room to grab the pills while Yoongi watched and held back a small whine as Taehyung left the room without him.