Kojjja

"Jungkook.. Jungkook!"

Jungkook was staring out of the window, not answering Jin who was a bit done with Jungkooks behavior.

He knew the younger was excited to see Yoongi again but staring out of the window and ignoring customers was a bit too much.

Jin sighted, pulling Jungkook towards the counter and giving his arm a small punch.

"Work!"

Jungkook frowned looking at Jin and giving him a punch on the shoulder back before casually taking a customer's order.

Not even five minutes later and the door opened, Yoongi walking inside and getting greeted by an overly happy Jungkook.

"Yoongi Hyung!.. Surprising to see you here." Jungkook said trying to act a bit chill even though he got an stupid look from both Yoongi and Jin.

"Anyways, make him an coffee. Yoongi come here, let's sit down." Jin said, walking to one of the tables to sit down with Yoongi while Jungkook was looking a bit betrayed towards Jin.

He wanted to spend time with Yoongi as well.

"how are you?" Jin asked, looking at Yoongi who shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine I guess.. It's kinda empty today isn't it?" The smaller asked looking around.

"It's already a bit late. Around this time it's mostly empty. We get the most customers at around 7am and in the afternoon at around 3pm.. Did you eat yet?" Jin asked randomly, Yoongi looking up and thinking for an second.

He skipped on breakfast and lunch, after all he woke up at around 11 and until half an hour ago was with jimin.

"Not yet.. No." Yoongi said shaking his head a bit, Jin sighting as if dissapointed and standing up.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked watching Jin who stopped to quickly pet Yoongis head.

"Getting you some food." Was all Jin said, Yoongi not able to complain about the head pets after Jin was already walking off.

He simply leant back, crossing his arms and watching Jungkook work.

The younger was focused on what he was doing until he saw Yoongi staring at him, nearly spilling a drink and staring back at Yoongi.

It took another two minutes for Jungkook to realize that Yoongi may have been waiting for his coffee, quickly walking to the table to put it down and then sit down on the opposite of Yoongi.

It really was clear for everyone in the room, Jungkook was head over heels for Yoongi.

"Yoongi Hyung..."

".. Yeah?" Yoongi asked looking a bit lost at Jungkook, the younger just staring at Yoongi who was sipping his coffee.

"Are you free tonight?"

Yoongi was about to answer only for Jin to put down a plate.

"He's not." Jin answered for Yoongi, Jungkook looking a bit confused at Jin.

"What..? You're not?"

Yoongi looked a bit lost at the two, mostly however at Seokjin.

"I'm not?"

"No you're not. We're gonna go out." Jin said, sitting down as well and pushing the plate in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi blinked a few times, a bit irritated what was happening.

Did Jin just decide for him and Yoongi that they'd go out that night?
Was that guy kidding him?

"The fuck you're talking about? Jin I'm pretty sure I didn't agree to that." Yoongi said not even looking down at the plate and just glaring a little at Jin.