Alidjaosi

There he was, going downetairs inside the basement on how own after the two kept stupidly fighting.

He wasn't down there before but he figured that it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Looking around as he reached the end of the staircase and looked through the small hallway.

Looking around, some doors locked, some leading to rooms that rather were for technical stuff and other things.

And finally he found the right door, looking around curiously.

Mostly just stuff to repair things.

A few old rugs and a few old shelves that were filled to the brim with different tools and some bags as well as some suitcases.

"Let's see.. Light bulbs.. Light bulbs.." Yoongi kept mumbling, looking around the room.

walking back towards the door after he found nothing and pushing the door handle down before he pulled it open.

Or at least tried it.

However it wouldn't move an inch.

And so there he stood staring down at his hand and questioning if he was somehow too stupid to open the door or if the door was at fault.

Pushing, pulling, nothing seemed to work.

".. I'm.. Stuck in the basement.. Great day." The omega mumbled simply accepting it and leaning a bit annoyed against the door while letting out a loud frustrated groan.

About to pull out his phone when he realized that he left it upstairs, looking a bit annoyed at himself before he banged his head against the door.

This really couldn't get any worse.

"Jungkook..? Taehyung? Hello?.. Anyone!? Hello!?"

Knocking on the door and yelling, yet nothing really seemed to reach the two alphas who were upstairs and kept arguing over the exact same thing like 10 minutes ago.

"I told you I was busy!"

"No you weren't! You only didn't want to do it that day! I saw you playing video games with jimin that afternoon"

"And!? I took a small break after work.. It's not like you would understand how stressful my job actually is."

"Huh!? Have you any clue how stressful my job sometimes is!?"

"Oh come on, you're serving coffee, how hard can that be!?"

"and you hm? You just stand around and do nothing while pictures get taken of you! That's literally all you do!"

"I don't! I also do recruit new models as well!"

"Oh of course, excuse me. You stand around and you judge others for a living."

A few more glares, yells and curses until  finally after two hours the two noticed something.

".. Have you seen Yoongi?"

".. I was about to ask you the same thing." Jungkook spoke, looking around, both looking at each other before rushing around the apartment in an attempt to magically find the missing omega.

"Yoongi!? Yoongi!? Yoongi baby stop hiding.. Yoongi?"

"Hyung? Hyung... Are you here somewhere? Hyung?"

Half an hour, no sight of the smaller and the two young alphas sitting in complete panic inside the living room.

"What are we supposed to do now!?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung sitting besides him and staring at the wall while nibbling a bit anxious on his bottom lip.

"Should we call the police!? What if he ran away?!"

"What if he got.. Kidnapped" Taehyung now mumbled, looking wide eyed at Jungkook, both of them starting to only panic more.

Running around the apartment and trying whatever they could to try and find the smaller the whole day.

Not once did they think of going downstairs inside the basement though.

"I asked everyone I know! No word to the others! We're gonna find him before they return.."

"What if he returns on his own!? But.. He left his phone here.. What if he really got kidnapped!? Shouldn't we call the police!?" Jungkook asked still freaking out and walking in circles around the hallway.

"How even did he get kidnapped inside here!?" Taehyung asked absolutely clueless since the security system was on point.

Jungkook stopping in his spots and both of them staring at each other, having the same thought.

"NINJAS!"

Both completely opposites sometimes but they definitely shared one and the same small braincell.

Yoongi meanwhile Was just sitting downstairs in the basement since a few hours now.

He really was bored to death and if he was being honest it started to get a bit scary the longer he stayed inside that room.

Not only because the light was flickering like in those scary movies, but also because he swore that he could hear some sounds from the room right besides him every now and then.

As much as he wanted to sleep, he simply couldn't with those weird sounds that scared the shit out of him.

Some Spiders and the dust was his least problem in that moment.

He also wasn't too sure how long he'd have to wait until one of them would go inside the basement and it drove him a bit crazy.

The night was for neither of them a good experience.

Jungkook and Taehyung worrying to death and not really being able to sleep knowing that their mate was 'kidnapped by ninjas'.

Yoongi staying up the whole night and getting the shit scared out of him when he felt something against his leg, which luckily turned out to only be a tiny mouse.

Still made him jump up and slightly scream however.

".. He's walking out on his own.." Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung raising an eyebrow and snatching the tablet from him.

"Huh?! He wasn't kidnapped?"

"No watch it. He's going out on his own!" Jungkook spoke, pointing at the screen.

Finally they had the smart idea to watch the security footage the next morning.

They could see Yoongi leave the apartment and go downstairs however, they had no clue if the smaller walked out of the house or not. All they knew was that Yoongi walked out of their apartment.

"So he just.. Walked out on his own? Did we annoy him that much?" Taehyung asked a bit irritated as he sat down on the couch and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Perhaps we.. Argued a bit too much"

".. Perhaps we did.."

Both of them quietly staring at different things, the awkward silence being broken by the door that slowly opened, both of them looking even more panicked at each other.