Ueueueue

Everyone apart from Jin and Yoongi sat on the kitchen table, the silence filling the room with a weird and a bit frustrating atmosphere.

Nobody said a word, just stared around, rethinking life as if they did something wrong.

It was the next morning already and now they just waited for both of them to walk out of the room.

20 minutes and finally the door opened, Jin stepping out of the room only to quickly grab a bottle of water and turn back around, about to again go.

"Hey Jin wait a second! Is he..alright?.. Did you two.. You did mate didn't you?" Namjoon asked

"Fucking damit." Taehyung mumbled letting his head fall on the table, Jimin starting to laugh, Hoseok trying his best to not laugh as well.

"we did. I don't want him to wake up without me now. I'm not sure how he's gonna react now." The older said, quickly stepping back and walking towards his room to quickly join Yoongi again who still was sleeping.

Everyone somehow had already seen it coming, yet they felt the jealousy rise inside of them.

"gosh.. I really wanna mate too" Hoseok sighted standing up to try and get in other thoughts.

"Let's go to the studio.. We don't have anything to do now anyways." Jimin said, taking Hoseoks arm and pulling the alpha with him.

"Don't you have work as well?" Taehyung asked looking at Namjoon who gave a short nod.

"I've still got a few minutes though."

"You're going to take care of the coffee shop today aren't you? Jin probably will be busy with Yoongi." Taehyung spoke, looking at the youngest who sat slumped down in the chair.

"I know.." was the only thing he said, Namjoon and Taehyung making eye contact before smiling a bit, knowing damn well how frustrated Jungkook was.

"So Kook, how about me and Namjoon teach you something until we all have to go to work?" Tae asked, having a small grin on his lips, Namjoon looking a bit amused while Jungkook slowly looked up a bit interested.

Slowly opening his eyes, looking a bit sleepy around until he noticed that he wasn't really seeing anything, moving a bit around to then realize that he was cuddling onto Jin who was putting his phone to the side as soon as he noticed the smaller waking up.

"Slept well?"

Yoongi simply nodded his head, leaning up and rubbing his eyes, not really sure what to say or do now.

"Are you hungry? Or do you need anything?" Jin asked, wrapping an arm around Yoongis waist to again pull him closer.

"No.. No I'm good."

"You're sure?" Jin asked carefully, pushing a small kiss on Yoongis forehead.

The smaller was still half asleep, leaning against Jin and letting out a small sight.
They really just did it.
He had his fucking first time with this guy besides him.
And now he wasn't sure what to exactly do or how to act.

Seokjin watched Yoongi, not sure himself what the smaller may think in this moment, simply pushing a peck on his lips before standing up.

"Let me get you some breakfast first."

Yoongi looked at the taller, not really liking the thought of Jin just going without him.
He didn't wanna admit it but he in that moment felt awfully clingy, what he didn't really like himself.

Jin looked at the smaller, Yoongi not saying anything, yet so much with his body language.

"Let me grab you some boxers and a shirt and then we can go together okay?" Jin asked, slowly making his way to the closet to grab a shirt and some simple boxers.

Yoongi slowly nodded his head, grabbing the clothes and putting them quickly on.

Head leaning against Jin, the alpha carrying his so beloved omega around and stopping inside the kitchen.

Jungkook and Taehyung still sat on the table, both of them not saying anything and instead just watching as if jealous.

It was a whole day of cuddling, kisses and Jin just clinging onto Yoongi like crazy knowing damn well how the omega was enjoying this as well.

The day after that however and there Yoongi leant up again, rubbing his eyes as he stood up from the bed and made his way out of Jins room leaving the sleeping alpha alone on the bed.

Yoongi sat on the kitchen table, sipping on his cup of coffee and staring at the wall opposite of him.

He really questioned what he was doing. He felt now so close to them, especially Jin, yet he still thought all of this was crazy and he must be insane.

"Yoongi? Already awake?" Jimin asked a bit surprised, passing the smaller to make himself something to eat.

"Mhm.. Needed some coffee." The smaller mumbled, taking another sip.

"Aren't you hungry? Or did Jin cook you something yesterday?"

"He cooked something."

Jimin walked behind the smaller putting his head on the males shoulder and smiling a little.

"You do smell a lot like him now.."

"Do I?"

Jimin hummed a bit, pushing a small kiss on Yoongis cheek, the Omega not really saying anything about it and instead leaning further forward towards the table.

"Jiminie can you-oh Yoongi! Wah how come you're not with jin?" Hoseok asked, sitting down on the opposite of the smaller and leaning a bit forward towards him.

"He's asleep.. And I wanted coffee." Yoongi simply said laying his head on the table, ignoring how Jimin pet his head now like some kind of dog.

Hoseok and Jimin both kept staring at the smaller, not really talking much and instead focusing on Yoongi.

Another person walking in however grabbed their attention.

"Joon look Yoongi is back!" Jimin smiled, the taller immediately staring at Yoongi and starting to smile a bit, sitting down besides him.

"Slept well? Do you need an day off today?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi slowly shaking his head and letting his head lean back up.

He really forgot that he had to work that day, however that wasn't such a big problem in his eyes anyways.
He felt less clingy, and really just wanted to continue his usual lifestyle without being babied by Jin.

"I'm gonna get ready."

"I'll be waiting for you" Joon smiled, the smaller standing up to get ready while Hoseok and Jimin sighted a bit dissapointed that Yoongi did decide to go to work that day.