fiX oN

A eventful day, 11pm when they finally arrived home again and both of them quietly going inside the building, Taehyung smiling smugly as he had his arm tightly wrapped around the omegas waist and walked with him towards his room.

That grin dissappeared however when they opened the room door and instantly the door to Jungkooks room opened, the young alpha instantly walking towards them.

"Where have you been?"

"Out" Taehyung simply said, about to pull Yoongi with him inside the room when Jungkook grabbed his arm.

"Couldn't you at least have told me that you're going out..?"

"Why? It's not like I would've let you join us anyways." Taehyung shrugged, Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows and giving his side a small nudge.

"Don't be so mean to him."

"I'm not mean! I'm just telling him the truth."

"But you're-"

"Hyung.. Could I talk to Taehyung alone for a second?" Jungkook asked the smaller, eyes on Taehyung who let out a small annoyed sigh.

"Oh.. Sure.."

Back in his room, Taehyung and Jungkook still outside to talk.

"Why do you wanna talk now? Come on, me and Yoongi had a nice day, let me have some fun now." Taehyung sighed, clearly annoyed and hoping that Jungkook would not bother him for too long.

"You could've told me! I just wanna make sure that Yoongi hyung is fine while the other's are away! What if anything happens while they're gone!? If you two now had dissappeared for days what was I supposed to say when they called and asked me how you are!? Or what if anything actually happened!?"

"Well that's not my problem. You need to chill a bit. Nothing happened."

Jungkook staring at Taehyung and trying his best to keep calm as he looked at the older.

He wasn't gonna overreact now.
He wasn't gonna get upset.
He wasn't-

"Anyways, I'm gonna go have my fun now with your small hyung~ go back to your room kid"

That seriously was pissing Jungkook off.

He was called a kid and Taehyungs smug grin after what he said.. That was enough to make the young alpha upset, especially when Taehyung talked like that about his hyung as if he could get what he wanted whenever he wanted.

"Forget it! Taehyung you're really upsetting me with your attitude lately! You could've told me that you're going out! You could've even texted me or anything, even answered my calls but you full on ignored me!"

Taehyung just looking at Jungkook for a second and rolling his eyes ready to go inside Yoongis room when he was stopped again by Jungkook who pulled him back.

"You said you're busy! It was your own fault!"

"I said I'm busy for an hour or so because I went to the gym! And you two have been away for the whole day!"

"Don't be so sensetive now. I was out with him for an day, and? What's your problem?"

"my problem is that you're being a dick right now! All I wanted you to do was to tell me, give me a small notice or something but you're.. You just dissappeared with him!"

"Okay okay.. I'll try to tell you next time.. Now let me-"

"No! Heck no. You're gonna go back to your room Tae, and I'm gonna go back to my room."

Both of them staring at each other for a few seconds in silence before Taehyung let out a small annoyed sigh.

"Alright.. Okay.. If that makes you less bitchy I guess I'll play along."

Oh, oh how messy it already was with just those two.

If Yoongi knew that those two fighting would make everything even more messy he would've stepped in sooner.

But here he was in his room, chilling and pretty much ready to go to sleep.

"Huh? Jungkook?" A half asleep Yoongi who just woke up standing in the doorway and staring at Jungkook who seemed to wait for the omega to wake up since a while now.

"Hyung.. Are you busy?"

"Uh.. No. No I was just gonna go take a shower and-"

Jungkook suddenly grabbing his hand and looking towards his left where Taehyung just got out of his room, eyes on the two.

"Let's spend the day together."

".. Huh? Okay but kook let me take a shower now."  Yoongi spoke about to step away and get away from Jungkook who however kept following him whilst looking back towards Taehyung as if making sure that the other wasn't gonna snatch Yoongi away again.

".. Kook get out.. "

".. What?"Jungkook turning his head a bit to look down at Yoongi who stared up at him, patiently waiting for Jungkook to leave.

Only now the young alpha realized that he followed Yoongi inside the bathroom, about to walk out when Taehyung appeared in front of the door, about to say something when Jungkook simply closed the door and then looked back at Yoongi.

"Can I join you?"

Yoongi staring at the alpha for a few seconds as if taken back by that request.

It was a bit bold coming from Jungkook who was usually so unsure and hesitant with what he did.

"Join.. Me?"

"..Yes.. If you're okay with it.. I'd like to join you."

"I.. Kook no. Come on get out."

Jungkook just giving his hyung a pout and staring down at Yoongi with his famous puppy eyes, the omega letting out a long sigh as he tried to look away to ignore those puppy eyes.

Yet there he was after another minute completely giving up on his stubbornness and giving Jungkooks shoulder a small nudge.

"No staring, No touching, no comments! Got it?"

".. Yes! Yes yes!"

It was a quiet shower, no words being spoken, Yoongi mostly staring at the wall and Jungkook trying his best to keep his eyes off the omega.

Despite the awkward tension, it was worth it in Jungkooks eyes.

The simple grin he gave Taehyung while stepping out of the bathroom with the omega besides him was like a scream in triumph.

As if he achieved something that Taehyung could only dream of.

Yet the older alpha only shot him an unimpressed and slightly annoyed look.

This was only be the beginning of their small fight for their hyungs attention.