Zuuuuauaua

A small omega, curled up on the couch, not even taking up half of it.
To Jungkook it looked like a kitten which slept peacefully on the couch.

"Jungkook get out of here." Jin quietly said, pulling the younger out of the living room and again closing the door.

"Why didn't you tell me Yoongi Hyung was here tonight?! We all were worried that something might have happened." Jungkook now said, crossing his arms.

Jin had to sight a bit, giving Jungkooks shoulder a small pat.
"I know you worried.. But he needed some time to think yesterday. You acting all giddy and clingy wouldn't really be helpful."

"I'm not clingy! And I'm also not giddy around him." Jungkook argued, Jin raising an eyebrow.

".. Don't you perhaps wanna clean your room? I mean just in case he is interested in seeing it." Jin said as an excuse for Jungkook to finally clean up, the younger immediately running to his room to not waste any time.

"Still a child after all that.." Jin mumbled walking inside the kitchen to grab himself a coffee.

An hour after and Yoongi finally got up as well, looking half asleep as he walked inside the kitchen, totally ignoring Jungkook and Jin who sat at the table and ate breakfast, just trying to make himself a coffee.

"I got you some coffee already." Jin said, tapping his finger on a mug, Yoongi turning around to also sit down and sip his coffee.

Jungkook happily stared at Yoongi who still didn't say a word, though had to furrow his eyebrows as he noticed the scratches.

"Does that hurt? Did you fight someone?" Jungkook asked, leaning a bit closer towards Yoongi who slowly nodded his head.

"You should eat something as well Yoongi." Jin said, holding up a spoonful of his food, only for Yoongi to shake his head and lean back in the chair.

"I got my coffee."

"I know you do, but if you don't eat breakfast I won't make you another one." Jin warned, smiling a bit in triumph as Yoongi leant back forward to eat the spoonful.

Another hour and Yoongi was about to go only to get pulled back by Jungkook who was staring at him like crazy as if expecting something.

".. What? What do you want?" Yoongi asked a bit irritated, having to sight as Jungkook just kept staring at him and kept the grip on his shirt.

"..want me to stay?" Yoongi asked a bit unsure, getting a nod and then looking to his right where Jin walked by.

"Yoongi stay as long as you want to, I'm gonna open the shop now. Jungkook don't forget your shift later and no snacks before lunch." Jin reminded, quickly putting on his shoes and then walking downstairs.

Now Yoongi and Jungkook were left alone, the younger letting go of Yoongis shirt.

".. Do you wanna see my room?"

Not even two minutes later and there they stood, inside Jungkooks room.

Some posters, pictures and some dirty laundry which was shoved underneath his bed. Pretty much how Yoongi would describe his own room when he was younger.

What did surprise him however was that Jungkook seemed to paint and draw. Something he didn't expect from him.
The younger may have been a bit socially awkward but actually the more he looked at his room the more Yoongi realized how talented Jungkook actually was.

Drawing, painting, kickboxing, taekwondo and probably even more Yoongi yet had to figure out.

"You're into sports aren't you?"