Bbbbbb

Yoongi sat on jins bed, wearing one of his shirts and some of his sweatpants.
A bit big but at least they didn't fall off.

When Jin returned he looked at the male, the taller looking at Yoongi before smiling a bit as he saw him wearing his clothes.

"A bit too big hm? Well it's only to sleep in anyways. I'm gonna quickly change, you can already get comfortable."

Yoongi sat there, staring at Jin a bit unsure after he heard his words.

".. You mean.. Here?" he asked, having to look a bit overwhelmed around as Jin nodded his head.

"But I can also sleep in the living room again and-"

"You can sleep here. Since we're together now it shouldn't be a problem, is it?" Jin asked, walking to his closet.

".. No.. Not really." Yoongi mumbled, laying down on the big bed and staring at the ceiling.

This felt so weird. He now was together with jin, though it still was a bit like he forgot something.

"Jin.. It's true that omegas can choose multiple partners, right?"

The male turned around putting on the new shirt and looking at Yoongi who still stared at the ceiling.

".. Yeah.. Why are you asking..?"

"I'm just curious.. Would you be mad if as example I did choose someone else?"

Jin sat down on the bed, having to think for an moment.

"I guess I'd feel a bit annoyed that I'd have to share you, but I'd accept it if that makes you feel happy. After all I'd still be the first one you choose and that does make me a bit special doesn't it~?" Jin smiled a bit, taking Yoongi hand to push a small kiss on it.

"Don't get your ego up too much now."Yoongi chuckled a bit, looking at the male and leaning up.

".. Do you actually still consider someone else? Who is it?"Jin asked a bit curious, moving to lay down besides Yoongi and pulling the smaller against his chest before grabbing the blanket to pull it over their bodies.

Yoongi was not saying anything, kind of taken back by the action and how close this actually was.

He did consider more than one person. That wasn't weird was it?

".. Is it weird if I still consider multiple..?"

"..You're not trying to get me jealous are you? As I said, do what makes you happy." Jin smiled a little, arms wrapped around the smaller.

Yoongi had to think for an moment.
He kind of liked sleeping like that, the next morning wasn't how he wanted it to be however.

Jin left at around 6am to get the shop ready, leaving Yoongi alone.
At the table Yoongi looked half asleep, even though it was 9am.

Jungkook joined him, sitting on the opposite of him and watching Yoongi who drank his coffee.

"..why did you choose Jin? Are you interested in choosing more than one partner?" Jungkook asked, his leg moving up and down in an pretty nervous mannern as he waited for the answers.

"Hm..?.. Ah.. Jins.. Jin. Good guy.." Yoongi said, yawning and rubbing his eyes trying to somehow finally get out of his sleepy mode.

".. Mhm.. I wouldn't mind more than one." Yoongi answered honestly, eyes wide as Jungkook suddenly slammed his hands on the table and jumped up.

"LET ME BE YOUR ALPHA AS WELL THEN!"

Yoongi stared at the male, Jungkook noticing that he may have overreacted a bit and sitting back down mumbling a small sorry.