J da

"So cute.."

"Be quiet.."

"Sorry kitten" Hoseok apologized, rubbing Yoongis back who was half asleep and kept cuddling onto the alpha.

Jin peeked inside, carefully walking towards them and sitting down to move a hand through Yoongis hair.

"He's still sleepy?"

"Mhm.. Can't fall asleep though." Hoseok whispered, still rubbing Yoongis back and somehow trying to coax the smaller to sleep.

"Poor baby.. Want me to get you some warm milk?" Jin asked quietly, only for Yoongi to shake his head and slowly let go of Hoseok to instead cuddle up to jin.

"I told you his ass is like literal-"

"Taehyung shut the fuck up!" Jin said a bit louder since Taehyung could be heard from his room.

A peaceful afternoon, that eventually had to come to an end.

"..So.. seems like we both missed out on work." Namjoon said, looking at Yoongi who sat besides him on the bus.

"yeah.. I wanted to go but kook didn't let me go"

"He's gonna learn to be less posessive don't worry." the taller chuckled, taking one of Yoongis hands to hold it.

A quiet bus ride, a short walk to the big building and then getting squeezed by Namjoons strong arms who simply had to hug the smaller before leaving to go to his own office.

A casual day. Nearly through it and it was 12pm when Yoongi got a visit from namjoon.

"Wanna join me?"

"Joon I'm not even done working yet" Yoongi said sighting out and leaning back in his chair, only for Namjoon to now lean against his desk and smile a bit.

"Then help me in the last hour."

"But I'm-"

"You really wanna argue with your own boss?"

"No but argue with my boyfriend who's not letting me work properly." Yoongi spoke back, crossing his arms and looking at Namjoon who now looked a bit dissapointed at the omega as if having expected Yoongi to just join him.

"..Can't you for once just listen to me? Just join me and.. Help me working by motivating me! "Namjoon said trying to find an excuse why Yoongi had to join him.

"..motivate you? I'm not even motivated to get out of bed how am I supposed to motivate you?" the omega asked, Namjoon holding back a small smile at his response.

"Well.. By reminding me to earn lots of money for you, and buy you pretty things and make sure you're always getting what you need, all that stuff"

Yoongi stared at Namjoon not sure what to answer to that while Namjoon now only waited for Yoongi to give him any sign that he'd join him.

".. Okay but-" before Yoongi could finish speaking Namjoon already picked him up, happily going back to his office with the smaller.

There he sat, on Namjoons lap once again, the alpha having a small happy smile on his lips while he worked and every now and then cuddled the smaller.

It was comfortable, Yoongi had to admit that.
Leaning against the taller, eyes closing as he relaxed and not even noticing when Namjoon stopped working to fully focus on Yoongi to cuddle him.

Namjoons phone ringing however made both of them jolt a bit up, the taller quickly answering the call and putting his other hand on Yoongis waist.

"Namjoon where the hell is he? Is he with you?" Jin could be heard, Namjoon sighting a bit and leaning his head back.

"Yes dont worry.. He's just relaxing on my lap since a few hours."

"Huh? You kept him with you while you-"

"Yes I know. But he's not working, he's just relaxing and that's it. Nothing to worry about Jin."

Yoongi now looked at Namjoon, taking his phone out of his hands to speak to jin.

"Jin relax for a second. I'm good. I nearly fell asleep a few minutes ago.."

"Don't you wanna come home? I'm home today since I'm gonna have my rut soon and I really wanna spend some time with you before i have to keep away from you"

".. Mhm.. Sure sure.. I'll be back in an hour or so okay?"

An moment later and there Yoongi was again cuddled up against Namjoon, the taller pushing small kisses on his neck and having a tight grip on his waist.

"You really wanna go so soon..? I've still got to work for a few hours" Namjoon mumbled, moving his hands down to Yoongis hips.

"Sorry Joon.. Once Jins rut starts I'm gonna stay over until you're done working as well yeah? He's not gonna be able to complain in that time."

"he isn't.. But the other's could complain.. And don't forget that I'm soon gonna have to go as well for a upcoming business trip."

Yoongi blinked a few times, not sure when he missed that part or when namjoon ever mentioned that.

His expression probably showed that.

".. You didn't listen to me a few hours ago did you..? Okay so I'll repeat it, I'm gonna be away for four days, starting this Sunday."

".. In two days? But that's-"

"Yes it's very soon. I know, but you're gonna be fine. Taehyung is with you, and Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin as well.. And if you miss me we can always text okay?" Namjoon asked, poking Yoongis cheek who nodded his head.

He was pretty sure that he wouldn't miss namjoon that much.
4 days.
He could totally do that.
No Jin and Namjoon, that couldn't be that horrible.

"Ay.. That's enough.. Jin stop it!" Yoongi chuckled, trying to push Jin off him who had a huge smile on his lips.

"Stop? I just started dear" Jin hummed, pushing another small kiss on the omegas stomach, slowly moving up to his chest.

Shirt being pushed further up revealing the omegas upper body.

A few more pecks on his lips, followed by a few longer kisses.

Lips on lips, Yoongis hands moving on the broad shoulders which leant above him and closing his eyes as the kiss only kept getting hotter and deeper.

"HYUNG JUNGKOO-" Taehyung screamed as be pushed the door open only to stop as he looked at the two, standing in the door and waiting for Jin to pay attention to him.

Seokjin slowly pulled away, looking at Taehyung and raising an eyebrow, really hoping that he had a good reason to now disturb them.

"Is Jungkook supposed to throw out the couch?"

".. What?"

"He's right now bringing the couch outside and I am not sure if you somehow told him to do that or what he's doing"

Yoongi looked just as irritated at Jin, the alpha getting off Yoongi with a small sight before quickly pecking his lips.

"I'm gonna be back in an minute love."