Oaja

Sorry for the mess rn, literally unpublished the story accidentally and now had to publish it again somehow-? Don't even get me started how tf I managed that

"..is he having his rut?" Jimin asked a bit tired, head laying on the table watching Jin make breakfast.

"His rut?.. I'm not sure.. Did it start earlier again?"

"Not sure.. He was loud as fuck yesterday evening." Jimin sighed, sipping his coffee.

"At least Yoongi was already asleep and didn't hear it." the beta chuckled a bit until he heard someone else walk in.

"Morning.. Is Hoseok hyung awake yet?"

"He's already out to his parents Jungkook" Jin answered, the younger looking a bit dissapointed before sitting down besides jimin who suspiciously watched him.

"..You're not on your rut are you?"

".. No? As far as I know I'm not." Jungkook said a bit irritated, smiling a little as Jin put a plate in front of him with food.

"By the way, why did you take Yoongi shopping yesterday? When you returned he seemed so annoyed and didn't even let me stay inside his room yesterday evening." Jin asked a bit curious, Jungkook just shoving more food inside his mouth to not answer the question.

"Can someone help me put up the decoration?" Namjoon asked as he walked in, looking around the three, Jimin raising his hand and quickly making his way towards the alpha.

"Let me help! Don't want you destroying our cute decoration."

"Huh!? I'm not destroying it!"

A small argument, Jimin just walking inside the living room with Namjoon.

11am, Yoongi still inside his room and in his bed, being woken up by Namjoon who carefully knocked on his door and then made his way towards the bed to lean a bit down towards him.

"Baby.. Time to get up. Hoseok is gonna return in two or three hours, until then you should get ready and properly wake up."

Yoongi only groaning a bit and pulling the blanket over his head, followed by a small hum.

"mhm.. One minute.."

"Come on Yoongi, you can't be that tired." Namjoon sighed, trying to pull the blanket off the smaller only to fail and come up with another idea.

Scooping Yoongi up with the blanket around him and laughing a bit as he spun a bit around, finally throwing Yoongi back down on the bed who now was fully awake.

"Ahhh! I was about to get up!"

"Sure sure.. Now come on, get ready." Namjoon chuckled, pushing a kiss on Yoongis forehead before walking out of the room when Jin called him.

Standing in front of the closet Yoongi stared at all the clothes, biting a bit in his bottom lip and sighing out in dissapointment for his own mindset.

Some fresh new bought underwear, a fuzzy light colored sweater and some white pants.

Nothing too special, a bit colorful at least with his sweater for the sake and celebration for Hoseok that day though.

Walking downstairs and he got surprised by Jimin nearly running into him, Jungkook following him and staring for a bit at Yoongi only to again follow jimin when the beta called his name.

Getting everything ready, everyone now waiting for the birthday kid to show up.

An hour later and there the door made a small Klick sound, opening and Hoseok walking in, getting a little startled as Taehyung and Jimin suddenly jumped out of nowhere from inside the kitchen entrance onto him with a loud yell.

"OH MY-! you nearly made me punch you idiots!" Hoseok said with a small smile as the two just chuckled and then pulled Hoseok with them inside the living room.

A 'happy birthday' from all of them as he walked in, followed by Jin who brought in the small cake.

It really was a cute seight, happily eating cake, Hoseok getting some presents and telling about the visit to his parents that morning, time going by faster and faster until they all sat in the living room eating snacks and drinking a bit.

"I tell you, your photoshoot was better than mine. I think that stylist didn't like me at all." Hoseok said as he looked at Jimin who shook his head.

"But she did pick nicer accessories for you." Jimin now argued.

"Have you guys seen the new photos yet? I'll show you" Hoseok mumbled pulling out his phone to then show them around.

Yoongi watching and trying to somehow get Hoseoks attention.

That wasn't that easy though.
Every time he tried to get closer to the alpha Namjoon pulled him in an conversation or any of the others disturbed his plans.

"Hobi.. Hobi?" Yoongi asked again, only for the male to look a second at him and then get distracted by the youngest who started talking to him.

A small sigh leaving Yoongis lips, leaning back on the couch as he watched the whole scene.

Everyone drinking, seemingly happy as ever.

"I'm gonna to the bathroom for a second.." Yoongi mumbled standing up to leave them all for a second.

He really wanted to try and keep his promise to Hoseok but he couldn't just pull the alpha away from the group that evening or come up with it out of nowhere.

So there he just sat quietly the whole evening while everyone was getting drunk.

Hell Yoongi wasn't gonna admit it but he was a bit annoyed how Hoseok didn't even seem to think of what he asked Yoongi that evening either.

"UGH.. Fuck does my head hurt.."

"Not surprising considering the amount you drank"

Looking up and Hoseok Was met with Yoongi who stood in his door, looking at the alpha, arms crossed and then looking at the figure besides Hoseok.

"He was just as drunk though, kept laughing his ass off because of Taehyungs bullshit." Yoongi pointed out, Hoseok now staring at Jimin besides him who laid besides him pretty fucked up.

"Anyways.. I made breakfast. If you're hungry you can come downstairs. I already checked on the other's."

Walking out and leaving Hoseok and Jimin, the alpha trying to wake the smaller up who kept falling back asleep.

The day really was not a lot. Just everyone trying to rest, Yoongi that day being the one to take care of most of them.

The day after seemed to be back to normal mostly, however Yoongi had to work again, once home Jin and Jungkook keeping him busy by trying to get as much of his attention as possible.

Only in the evening they finally seemed to back a bit off when the other's also returned from work.

"Hoseok are you-.." Yoongi opening the door after knocking only to be met with no one inside.

".. Hey Namjoon, where's Hoseok?" Yoongi asked the male who passed by, Namjoon stopping on his way to peek inside Hoseoks room.

"Probably went out to his studio.. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing. I think I'm gonna pay him a visit." Yoongi mumbled, walking off to grab his stuff about to go out when someone moved in his way.