Uwis

A silence that was less awkward and rather chill.

No more arguing, no yells or fights only Hoseok and Yoongi cuddling quietly on the bed the whole night.

"Are they Still sleeping?"

"Let them sleep a bit more.. Those 5 minutes won't make a difference now." Jimin said as he leant back on the couch, Jin sighing a bit and deciding to give the two those few minutes, even though Hoseok really had to leave soon.

"Mhm.. I have to go.. Keep sleeping baby." The alpha spoke as he slowly stood up after someone knocked on their door.

Yoongi opening his eyes a bit and watching how Hoseok grabbed some things out of his closet before dissapearing inside the bathroom.

Now alone on the queen sized bed, the omega started to move a bit around, trying to fall back asleep only to eventually stay awake and just lay lazily around.

The door slowly opening again, Hoseok looking a bit surprised as he saw Yoongi awake on the bed.

"Not tired? Wanna eat breakfast together then?" The taller asked, towel around his shoulders and hair just a little damp

"I don't wanna get up though." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes for a second only to then sit up and watch Hoseok who looked around inside his closet, grabbing some accessories to put on.

Another silence, that was filled with Hoseoks sweet hums.

"Say Yoongi.. How about we go on a date once I'm back tomorrow?"

"A date?"

"Yes a date. Tomorrow.. 8pm? What do you say?"

".. I guess." Yoongi shrugged, the alpha humming a bit happily even though Yoongis response didn't seem excited at all.

Hoseok knew damn well how he fucked up the last evening. The cuddling was perhaps enough of a reassurance that Yoongi seemed to not reject him after what he did, but to actually make up for it and for Hoseok to feel less like an asshole, it'd take much more than just some simple cuddling.

"Really don't wanna join me?" hobi asked again, looking at Yoongi on the bed.

As much as the omega actually wanted to join, he was way too lazy to walk.

".. Nah.. I don't wanna move."

" Is that your only problem? What if you didn't have to move?"

".. How is that supposed to work? Teleporting inside the kitchen?" Yoongi asked a bit dumbfounded, only for Hoseok to laugh a little and then simply pick him up once again.

"Like this. No walking, no moving, me doing all the work. Nice isn't it?" The taller asked, Yoongi humming a bit satisfied as he was being carried inside the kitchen.

He really was slowly getting a bit spoiled, but hell who could even blame him? He literally got treated like a holy spirit by those guys most of the time.

Eating silently, Hoseok besides him, sometimes feeding him and Jimin sitting on their opposite, quietly sipping his juice as he stared at the two as if to check if now finally everything was fine again.

"Okay.. See you tomorrow evening Yoongs~" A big smile and a kiss on the smallers forehead, the alpha quickly making his way out after also saying goodbye to the other's.

A silence filling the kitchen, Jimin and Yoongi not saying anything for a moment, that was until Jungkook walked in.

".. Is everything okay now?" The younger asked, stopping mid walk and letting out a relieved sigh as Jimin nodded his head.

"Seems fine to me."

"You all did fuck me off yesterday." Yoongi quietly mumbled, to which both Jimin and Jungkook looked a bit confused at him.

"At us? Why at us?"

"Because you didn't even try to defend me! I was out alone yes but.. Did you guys even fucking know what happened in the studio!?" Yoongi now asked a bit upset as he remembered.

"I.. Well Hoseok got mad and apparently screamed at you and then you ran off." Jungkook answered, Yoongi crossing his arms and leaning back.

"I guess that's kinda right.. But why even did you not say anything to him!? That's what upset me so much yesterday! I got scolded for such dumb bullshit by Jin and Hoseok is just chilling his life, not even getting told off once!"

Jimin and Jungkook now not sure how to defend themselves.

".. You know perhaps you're right for being upset at us as well." Jimin mumbled as he realized the situation, Jungkook humming a bit and leaning against the counter.

"Sorry for not defending you Hyung. We probably all were too caught up in you being outside all alone without any of us knowing where you are."

A apology that Yoongi decided to accept for now.
Jungkook really was lucky how Yoongi couldn't be mad at his innocent looking deer eyes.

Taehyung not witnessing all of this drama.
Really a lucky guy to have his rut exactly this week.

"And you're sure about it?"

"Sure? I'm more than just sure about it Namjoon! Once Hoseok is back I'm gonna fucking tell him that there are gonna be consequences for scaring my omega! And-"

"Our omega"

"Whatever! The point is that he screamed at Yoongi and if even Yoongi ran away scared then it means he went way too far!"

".. We really should've thought about this yesterday.." Namjoon mumbled, rubbing his temples as he leant back in his office chair, Jin walking back and forth in Namjoons office and rambling some things.

The day really seemed like a mess.
Namjoon and Jin working all day, Jungkook and Jimin spending their day with Yoongi and giving the smaller all the attention and affection they had.

"So pretty~ isn't he Jungkook?"

"Mhm~ very pretty" the younger agreed with a big smile on his lips, Jimins hands on Yoongis cheeks to cup his face, giving them a small squeeze.

The whole afternoon the two kept teasing Yoongi with such stuff, trying to make the omega flustered as if it was entertaining them how cute Yoongi reacted.

"Ay! Stop this now! You keep repeating yourselves!" Yoongi said trying to sound annoyed and leaning back to somehow escape out of this.

"Do we? Come on Kook come up with something new then." Jimin now said, looking at Jungkook who tried to think of something.

"As cute as a kitten! That's what you keep reminding me of Hyung!"

Jimin starting to look a bit proud at the young alpha, giving his back a small pat.

"A kitten! That's it Kook! You got it on point."

Jimin agreed, putting a hand on Yoongis chin to pull him closer.

"Cute and small~"

".. You two are so bothersome.." Yoongi mumbled, trying his best to ignore the stares.

That all went of for at least 10 more minutes until finally the door opened and Namjoon walked in, Yoongis eyes widening a bit.

"Joon! Joon help me!"

A scream for help, the alpha immediately making his way towards Yoongi only to relax as he saw the situation Yoongi was in.

Being tightly cuddled by Jungkook and Jimin who had a tight grip on him, and chuckled a bit as they saw Namjoon staring at them.

"Okay enough now you two. Let him breath for a second." Namjoon spoke, both Jimin and Jungkook slowly letting the omega go, who quickly got picked up by namjoon, who just walked off with him.