Hahahahajdis

"I want him so bad.. Hyung he's killing me"

"Taehyung stop whining"

"No. Jimin is busy, therefore you now have to listen to my complaints." Taehyung argued, crossing his arms and looking at Namjoon who was working on his desk.

"You're really a bit dramatic."

"Tsk.. You probably just want him as much don't you? He's so cute but mature and so independent and he would be so great as my mate.."

"Gosh relax. He would be an great mate yes, but none of us know if he's even gonna choose any of us." Namjoon said and sighted a bit.

He really wanted to see it in an realistic way, even if it was frustrating and even upsetting for him as well.

"He does consider me.. He said once it clicked inside his head I'd be accepted!"

Namjoon looked up staring at Taehyung for an second.

"You're not kidding are you..? No offense but are you sure that he'd do the right thing choosing you?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, sitting a bit more straight.

"What do you mean by that? Of course he'd do the right thing. He'd get whatever he wants, and I'd take care of him well when he's in his heat and perhaps we'd have children and then we will marry and I'll travel around with him and make him see lots of stuff or maybe do that beforehand and mate and I'd-"

"Tae, I don't wanna listen to your imaginary little plans right now." Namjoon said trying his best to actually focus on do his job.

".. You're really no good listener."

"You shouldn't think too much of the future if Yoongi didn't decide anything yet. He could also just hookup with someone else we possible don't even know.. Even if I don't like the thought of it myself it's possible." Namjoon said and sighted a bit as he now leant back.

Tae now looked a bit more annoyed, really not wanting that to happen.

"..He still hasn't gotten his heat now that I think about it.." Namjoon mumbled tapping his finger on the desk.

"..should we worry about that? Perhaps he's just a late bloomer..?"

"I really hope he is.."

Yoongi meanwhile was working on the lower floor, giving out coffee and eventually taking his small break to just relax a bit.

Stretching out his arms and looking a bit irritated to his phone on his desk which began to ring.

"Which one is calling me now..?" he asked himself, looking at the screen only to look a bit more confused.
A Unknown number.

"Hello?.. Hello?" Yoongi asked twice, not hearing a sound from the other side and no one saying anything.

"Is this some kind of prank call?" He therefore asked a bit annoyed, letting out a sight only to nearly throw his phone against the wall as he heard a weird sound out of nowhere, which pretty much scared the shit out of him.

"The fuck was that!?"

It was a questionable sound and he ended the call, only now realizing what it might have been.

".. EW.. Oh don't tell me that was some fucking pervert.." he said, letting his head fall down on the desk a little disgusted.

"I'm so done with this world.."

It took two more hours and Yoongi finally was done.

Going back home or doing something else?
He really couldn't decide.