Jdis

Eyes slowly opening, immediately being hit with a intense smell that wouldn't leave his nose.
That combined with a slight headache, arching legs and a overall feeling of pure uneasiness.

"I'm.. Gonna throw up.."

He leant just a bit up, yelping when suddenly the blanket besides him moved a bit as well and a half asleep bunny boy peeked his head out to look at Yoongi a little dazed.

Yoongi just stared at Jungkook, not saying a word, neither did the bunny boy.

Was his heat over?
Was it done?
Did he really just lose another week of his life to this shitty hormonal shit?
Apparently.

"OH! Your heats over!?" Jungkook asked leaning up as he realized, looking at the smaller who was a bit unsure what to do or say.

"Eh.. Yeah?.. Jungkook.. Did we.. You know?"

"did we what?" Jungkook asked, leaning towards Yoongis and smiling ear to ear as he looked at him

"Forget it.. I don't even wanna know."

"know what? You mean the time in your heat? I can only tell you about yesterday. Can't you remember though? I can't wait until your next heat! I'm gonna take even better care of you by then."

This was just so wrong in Yoongis eyes.
He knew that this was normal in their eyes but it still disturbed him.
It was simply weird, he in fact hated how vulnerable he was in that week, how everything could happen without him knowing and now Jungkook even seemed excited for him to go into heat again.

He just said nothing, sitting there while Jungkook smiled a bit happy to himself and eventually stood up to put on some clothes.

"I'm gonna get you something to eat alright!? I'm kinda hungry myself after yesterday. Oh how about I quickly go to the coffee shop to grab something there for us?" The younger asked, completely misinterpreting Yoongis behavior.

"I'm.. Not sure. Say what-"

"Aren't you hungry? Jin Hyung said you didn't eat a lot in this week. Therefore I'm gonna make sure to get you a good breakfast. Oh and I'm gonna grab you your favorite coffee!"

Jungkook really only was being nice and tried to take care of the smaller, however Yoongi wasn't really liking where this was going.

He really wanted Jungkook to just stay with him in bed, cuddle a bit and relax calm down, but the bunny boy seemed so energetic already, so hyped up and full of different thoughts.

"Wait kook can't you-"

The door being closed already, Jungkook storming off to hurry up and soon return to Yoongi.

This wasn't what Yoongi wanted.
Being completely alone right after his heat.
He was feeling clingy, gosh was he unsure what to do now.

Standing up to also get dressed, slowly making his way out of the room and looking around.

Jungkook seemed to be already gone.
Yoongi stood in the hallway a bit lost.
He felt awful.

"And I told him that he can't-.. Yoongi? Baby what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked a bit confused, looking at the smaller who had his back turned to him.

"I don't know."

Hoseok hanging up, making his way to the smaller and for a second leaning down to smell his neck only to back off again and then look a bit around as if lost as well.

"Why isn't Jin or Taehyung with you? Where are they? Your heat just ended right? You still smell so intense.. Where are they?" The taller asked, taking Yoongis hand to pull the smaller with him, only to slow down a bit when Yoongi nearly fell.

It was worrisome. Hoseok somehow knew that something was off based on Yoongis reactions.

On the couch, Yoongi on his lap and Hoseok watching the smaller a bit concerned while calling Taehyung and jin, trying to reach one of them.

"Come on.. Tae? fucking hell where are you?! I thought you two took care of Yoongi!? Get your ass back home now we-I don't fucking care if Jungkook was supposed to be with him, you're the older one and shouldn't leave Jungkook alone with him in the first place!"

"Hey hobi have you seen-Yoongi?"

Jimin looked at the omega for an few seconds immediately making his way towards him and cupping his face.

"You're good? Gosh you look traumatized.. What happened!?"

"They left him alone right after his heat ended.."

"well that's cruel." Jimin mumbled, petting Yoongis head and somehow trying to comfort the omega.

Ten minutes and Yoongi not saying a single word.
The door suddenly being smacked open and Taehyung staring at the scene, quickly rushing towards his omega to wrap his arms around him.

"I'm so so sorry baby.. I thought Jungkook took care of you. My poor little omega."

Yoongi cuddling onto the taller, Taehyung about to sit down when Jungkook ran inside and held up a small bag.

"GOT IT!"

Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok now looked rather irritated and a bit upset at the young alpha, Taehyung not letting Yoongi go and instead picking him up.

"I thought you took care of him!? Why did you just run away!?"

".. What? I didn't run away! I just went out to buy something to eat for him!" Jungkook now argued, looking at Yoongi in Taehyungs arms and furrowing his eyebrows a little

"Let me take care of him now!"

"Forget it! You ran away your own fault!" Taehyung now said, rubbing Yoongis back.

The arguing just kept continuing, Hoseok stopping it from turning into a fight and Jimin trying to somehow comfort Yoongi again.

The omega just leant back to watch Jungkook and Taehyung scream at each other while Hoseok stood in between them.

Another person entering the room only caused more drama.
Seokjin now stepping in and looking at the scene rather confused until Hoseok started to ask him why he let Yoongi alone, some arguing and now Jin argued with Hoseok, Taehyung argued with Jungkook and Jimin eventually had to step in as well to try and somehow solve the issue before they started to fight.

Yoongi now just sat on the couch in silence, until he suddenly got picked up by Namjoon who just returned from work and casually carried Yoongi with him inside the kitchen ignoring the yelling.

".. Feeling hungry? How about we start with something small. Like pudding? Something sweet?" Namjoon asked, the omega only leaning against him and not saying a word.

"I take that as a yes.. Probably feeling a bit weak aren't you? Understandable. You didn't eat a lot, burned lots of calories though and also need to hydrate now."

There Yoongi sat, on Namjoons lap, being fed pudding and leaning against him while watching something on his phone.

Yoongi didn't especially feel awesome after that, but he definitely felt better.
Some sugar in his system, being distracted watching some videos and being comforted by Namjoon who shared some coffee with him.