Aj

"can we talk?"

Yoongis eyes moving on the male in the doorway, for a moment just staring at him.

"Sure sure"

"I actually wanted to talk to you before your heat.. But since namjoon and you mated right before it I kinda didn't get a chance to.."

"Oh..alright.. Well since it ended yesterday now you can talk to me as much as you want" Yoongi shrugged leaning back on the bed and putting his phone to the side.

"Where.. Are you from again?"

"Daegu.. Why are you-"

"Why did you move to Seoul?"

"I-Hoseok what is the point of this?"

Yoongi could only look a bit unsure at the taller who kept eyeing him up and down just as unsure.

"I'm just curious.. You don't talk a lot about yourself.. So I thought asking wouldn't be a bad idea."

"I see.. Well there wasn't really a reason I suppose."

"..there wasn't a reason?" Hoseok asked only more unsure.

It didn't make much sense.
A omega, completely on his own moving to Seoul from an city that was far away, where he knew no one.

"No.. Why would there have to be a reason? I just.. Well decided it'd be the best" Yoongi said.

What even was Yoongi supposed to do now?
Lie to Hoseok?
Telling the truth for sure would be more difficult and they'd for sure out him in an asylum if he told the whole story.

".. Does.. It have anything to do with the death of your parents?"

Straight to the point.
Yoongi just looked a bit speechless, until Hoseoks back got hit by none other than Jimin.

"Don't ask such things! That's rude!"

"Ah.. Sorry yeah I was just.. Assuming that it perhaps could've been a reason."Hoseok tried to explain, though Yoongi kept quiet.

Again he had no clue what to say.

This all just kept going in an direction he didn't like.

"Uhm.. How about you tell us instead of your life in deague? Like the school you went to or your friends or such.."

A brilliant idea of Jimin who tried to make the vibe a bit more comfortable, only for Yoongi to again sit quietly on the bed, unsure what to say.

The two kept looking at him as if expecting him to say something.

"I.. What am I supposed to say? I literally went to an normal school and lived my life..?"

"Yes but go in detail a little. I'm sure you must've had omega friends back then as well! Or.. Or perhaps some beta friends or something like that" Jimin said, Yoongi giving a small unsure nod.

"Uhm.. Yes.. I guess.. I was friends with some people.. Not a lot but.. Some.. I haven't heard from the however since I came here"

It wasn't a lie. Since he ended up in this reality he hadn't heard of anyone of them. Probably because the people in this reality either didn't exist or didn't know him anyways.

"..how about we visit your old hometown this weekend? I'd be really interested and I'm sure the other's also would-" Hoseok getting cut off by Yoongi who quickly shook his head.

"No! No.. I don't think that'll work out.. Uh.. I think.. Taehyung and I wanted to do something!"

".. You do?" Jimin asked a bit surprised, Yoongi nodding his head only to then look a bit done as Jimin simple called out Taehyungs name and the taller was in less than an minute in the room as well.

"Tae can we steal Yoongi from you this weekend? We wanna go to his hometown and take a look around"

"Huh? To Yoongis hometown..? I'm in." Taehyung smiled a bit looking at the omega who looked a bit dumbfounded how all of this turned out.

He was doomed. Fucking doomed. Not only wasn't he sure how deague Was in This reality but he also was sure that the boys would be utterly suspicious if Yoongi had no damn clue of his own hometown.

Trying to find an excuse didn't seem to work out though.

Sitting inside the car, a bit stressed out, arms crossed.

Jin and Jungkook staying at home, the other four however joining in.

It was a one day trip.

Jimin who curiously looked around the city, Taehyung who inspected everything as if judging it, Hoseok looking pretty happy and holding onto yoongis hand and Namjoon who looked like an dad on vacation.

All in all a funny sight, yet as they walked around Yoongi wasn't too sure what to actually say or do.

He couldn't really make out much.
Most of the city was completely different, luckily there were a few spots he recognized however.
Even if it was just a bus stop or a restaurant he once went to as a child.

He could tell them a bit about it.
Yet he couldn't even find his school nor make out where his home had been.

"Uhm.. This is.. No wait perhaps this.." Yoongi mumbled as he looked around a bit unsure.

Hoseok and Jimin looking a bit irritated, whilst Taehyung Was focused with namjoon on some small shop.

".. Didn't you live here like a year ago? Did you already forget everything?" Hoseok asked only for Yoongi to shake his head a bit.

"I know what I'm doing.. I'm just.. Ehm.. I wasn't out a lot."

A excuse that didn't seem very believable.

"Hey guys let's go take a break here!" Namjoon called out, pointing at a small coffee shop.

That was a good way to escape the situation.

A coffee shop just like jins.
Cute small and comfortable.

Ordering some cake, coffee and they silently sat on an table, eating and the boys casually talking about their lives.

"So.. What do we do after this?" Taehyung asked a bit bored, taking another bite of his cake.

"Hm.. Not sure.. Do you know any good place to hangout at?" Jimin asked, looking at the omega who shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess.. The mall here is pretty nice."

".. The mall? Aren't there any other places that are more interesting?"

A small sigh and Yoongi stood up.

He really needed a break from all this.
It simply Was messing with him.

Not only was his hometown now completely different but it also felt like he lost a important part of his youth.

He had spend his life in this city and now he was stuck in this reality where everything just was different, completely erasing everything he did in the other reality.

A trip to the bathroom, splashing some water in his face and looking at himself in the mirror.

The bite mark on his neck still being visible.

It really made him sigh out a bit yet made him feel a bit calmer.

Two Yoongis.

Two Yoongis he stared at in the mirror, two-

"Two..?"

Wasn't there supposed to be only one reflection of himself? Was he imagining things now? What the fuck was happening now?

This reflection however.. Had no black hair?

No black hair, instead it seemed like a mint color that reminded him oddly of mint-chocolate

A look towards his right, there he stood.

Another Yoongi, looking just as irritated at him as he did.