Huh

Yoongi at least slept well.
He was having the time of his life if he was being honest.
An apartment to himself, just having once talked to some guys who then explained to him that everything would be paid with an budget until he was 28.

It was crazy, but if they insisted on that he wouldn't mind it.
He didn't understand half of what they meant with the rules of alphas and omegas but he didn't give a single fuck.

He slept lots, ordered his groceries online, and had an monthly budget to buy whatever he wanted.

He kinda felt like this was too good to be true.

It was only his second day being revived however.

He for the first time in two days actually walked outside of his apartment, headphones in with his new phone and tapping around on his screen as he walked.

Should he contact his family?
Well he tried.. But nobody answered him and when he tried to get information on them they somehow didn't exist?

It was mind blowing, but after an two hour breakdown Yoongi decided that he didn't care enough to waste his tears on them anymore after he didn't have such an close connection to them anyways.

"This is awesome.. God you did great work for once" Yoongi hummed quietly as he walked around, finally putting his phone back in his pocket.

Only now as he looked around he noticed that most people somehow seemed to stare at him.

Did he look weird?

He looked at his reflection in one of the display windows only to sight, not sure what would be wrong about his fit.

"Nice ass" was all Yoongi heard behind him, looking a bit disgusted as he watched the guy who passed by.

"Fucking asshole"

A few more curse words and Yoongi decided to treat himself for something sweet.

He walked into an coffee shop, staring around before walking to the register and ordering an coffee and one of the cookies.

The boy behind the register however didn't move, only staring at Yoongi like in trance and mumbling something inaudible.

"Sorry..? You're okay?" Yoongi carefully asked after paying receiving an small nod followed by an panicked look of that guy, who quickly tried to do Yoongis order.

Yoongi was waiting patiently for his order, having to smile a bit.

He did have to admit, people have been nicer to him since he ended up there.
No more idiots who kept screaming at him or bad mouthed him, at least until now.
He did receive some catcalling for whatever reason but that wasn't as bad as getting called a bitch over and over again simply for existing.

"I- here!..I'm Jungkook!" The boy behind the counter said once Yoongis order was done.

Yoongi looked at him, for an second staring as if unsure what that guy wanted to get out of this.

"Okay.. Thanks Jungkook. See you." Yoongi said taking his order and walking out the door before Jungkook could even do anything else.

Jungkook, a young alpha, who now went completely nuts for that guy he didn't knew the name of.

"I should've asked his name.. Fuck am I stupid.." He kept mumbling, shaking his head and cursing himself innerly.

"Jungkook stop talking to yourself and help me here!"

"yes! Sorry Hyung"

Now Yoongi was outside, taking a break inside an Park to eat his cookie.

Just when he was about to be done, he could hear someone suddenly scream looking towards his left to see an guy run into his direction.

He just sat there staring at the scene, the one guy running past him with an phone in his hand while the other chased him and an few feet away from Yoongi pushed the first guy down, both laying on the ground and kind of fighting each other.

"GOT YOU! I TOLD YOU I'D BE FASTER!"

"I'm stronger though!" The first guy said, pushing the second guy off and standing back up with an small smile on his lips only to look up and make eye contact with Yoongi who still stared at them.

"..Ehm.. You want an autograph or something? Just don't scream around please.."

"Hobi come on don't be like that.. Let's at least take a picture. We should treat our fans a bit better. He's pretty cute after all."

Yoongi looked rather confused, looking around them before looking back at them.

".. Am I supposed to know who you are?"

Now the both of them looked rather shocked at Yoongi, the smaller slowly standing up and leaving the scene.

He thought this would be an normal day, relaxing and no bothersome stuff, but everyone was acting so weird around him. Still nice but weird.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, it started raining and he got soaked once again.

So instead of walking home he now stood in front of an shop, waiting for it to stop raining again.

He was a bit surprised how many people suddenly offered him their umbrella and randomly checked on him but he just shook everyone off, rubbing his temples and leaning his head against the wall while watching the rain fall.

He closed his eyes for an few seconds, slowly opening his eyes again and he heard an car which stopped in front of the shop.

It looked expensive, just like the person who got out of it.

Out of nowhere even bodyguards appeared and held up at least three umbrellas for this one person.

"I'm not taking any damn further applications, I told you I'm done with it. This isn't my first time recruiting, I'm not.. Stupid" the guy spoke, passing Yoongi and looking him up and down for an second before entering the store.

Another minute however and the guy suddenly walked back out of the store to stand in front of Yoongi and stare a few seconds at him.

Yoongi stared back, getting a bit annoyed how much that guy stared.

"What's your problem now? Never saw an person before?" Yoongi asked.

"..Not specifically. Never saw such an pretty omega. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, but you probably saw me before didn't you?"

That words pissed him off by now.
Omega here, omega there, and he still didn't know what the fuck that meant.

"Fuck off" Yoongi hissed, totally ignoring Taehyung and crossing his arms.

Tae looked around as if this was some kind of prank on him, raising an eyebrow at the smaller.

"You're mated?"

"I'm what?"

"No that was a question. Are you mated?"

Taehyung only received another lost look which in his eyes was only adorable. He never had seen anyone who got this confused over an such common question.

"I take that as an No. You're interested in joining me for today? I don't have any omegas around me today so I'm-"

"no thanks"

Yoongi walked off after that, the rain having stopped, leaving an utterly dumbfounded Taehyung, who now was feeling like he was the lost one.