Tsks

".. You can't be for real.. He doesn't.. Seriously?" Jin mumbled, looking towards Yoongi.

Now both Taehyung and Namjoon pushed Jin forward, wanting the oldest to ruin Yoongis pure mind.

"Ah shit.. Okay.. Ehm. So you really don't know what rut means?" Jin asked, sitting down on the couch and patting to his side for Yoongi to sit down there.

Yoongi sat down, watching as Jin tried to think of what to say and how he wouldn't horrify the younger.

"So.. Ah right! You know rut is similar to heats you go through. Heats are just for your kind and ruts for us alphas."

Jin now said, pretty happy with his choice of words and how he was able to explain it only for Yoongi to still look clueless at him.

"You.. Understood that right?" Jin asked, though then the next shock for all of them.

".. What do you mean by heat? What's that?"

Now Jin really was feeling like he would ruin Yoongis pure mind.

"Did you never.. Go through an heat before!? Aren't you 24!? How the fuck.."Taehyung said loudly, not sure what to think and leaning down in front of the couch, hitting the ground.

Namjoon on the other hand looked shocked but then looked down at Taehyung, quickly pulling him to the side to whisper something, Taehyungs frustrated expression changing into an intense stare towards Yoongi.

"What..? Did I do something wrong?!" Yoongi asked looking a little unsure around.

"No no! Everything's fine Yoongi. Just.. Well.. Gosh I feel so stupid doing this.. Can't we just put on one of those stupid Youtube Videos that could explain it!? I don't wanna do this!" Jin said looking at the two who kept staring at Yoongi.

Jin sighted, getting no answer out of both of them and therefore deciding for himself to quickly search something up online which seemed easy to understand and wouldn't disturb the smaller too much.

5Minutes it took. Yoongi looking disturbed as fuck and not saying anything, just trying to process everything.

That couldn't be fucking normal. That was some new type of bullshit he didn't want to put up with.
That was the exact reason why he didn't search it up before.

"But how.. I don't even.. Thats.." Yoongi mumbled leaning down and taking a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts.

"I don't want that!" Yoongi said Jin sighting and moving a hand on Yoongis back.

"It's okay.. It's normal, you'll get used to it once it happens.. Everything's fine.. Okay? Nothing to worry about." Jin said, rubbing Yoongis back and looking at Taehyung and Namjoon who kept whispering to each other.

They really weren't a big help.

Jin glared at the two, finally they noticed, moving closer to Yoongi and leaning down in front of him.

"Do you understand it now?"

"He really looks disturbed.. Gosh.." Namjoon mumbled, patting Yoongis head as if trying to calm him down.

Yoongi sat there for another 10 minutes just trying to relax and accept it.
He had to eventually.

"So.. Now that you know what it means, still like the thought of me, thinking of you?" Taehyung asked, Namjoon nudging his shoulder.

"That was.. Just too much for one fucking day." Yoongi said, rubbing his face and slowly standing up.

"So.. That's really normal..?" Yoongi asked looking at them, getting a nod.