Sjiswp

Sorry for the slow updates on all my stories somehow got food poisoning 👌🏻☠️ now alright tho.

Outside of the betas room, taking a deep breath and walking through the hallway only to face Taehyung who was about to pass him, stopping midway to pull Yoongi closer and push his face closer to the omegas neck, eyes going wide without saying a single word.

"H-huh? Taehyung what are you doing?" Yoongi asked a bit irritated, trying to push the alpha away from him only to get suddenly picked up and carried inside his room.

"Tae-"

"I'll help you"

"What..?"

"I can smell it. You're horny aren't you?"

A blank stare, Yoongi blinking few times as he stared at Taehyung a bit speechless how the alpha hadn't had any damn shame.

He also was a bit irritated.
He had no damn clue how this smelling thing worked, so it still irritated him what could be smelled and what couldn't.

He could smell some scents as well, but mostly only the strong ones.

"I- Taehyung first of all no thanks. I just wanna go back inside my room and sleep to be honest" the omega sighed, trying to ignore how Taehyung kept pushing small kisses on his neck and kept him underneath him on the bed.

"You're sure..? I wouldn't mind helping you out now." a small playful hum, his slender fingers moving down onto Yoongis thighs and soon enough having a tight grip on them only for the omega to nudge his shoulder.

"Get off! Tae I'm not in the mood.. Taeh-"

The door suddenly being slammed open, both Taehyung and Yoongi looking wide eyed at Jin who seemed pretty out of breath, holding onto the doorway trying to talk.

"I-hell.. Tae off! We gotta-.. I swear to god I'm gonna die one day because of those stairs!.. Someone stole your car."

A silence, Yoongi looking up at Taehyung who looked kind of speechless and then jumped up to go to jin completely in disbelief.

"HUH!? How the-my car!? WHY MY CAR!? Couldn't it be yours or Hoseoks!? Ughhhhhhh"

And gone he was with Jin, Yoongi staring a bit done at the ceiling and rubbing through his hair.

Hell was this whole day a mess.
But it literally always way a mess, every damn single day.

A good nap, walking downstairs half asleep and seeing Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin playing cards whilst Taehyung and Jin sat right besides them talking to the police because of the stolen car.

About to grab something to drink when suddenly two arms wrapped around his waist and a kiss was pushed on his nape.

".. Is it true that you sucked him off?" Hoseok asked out of nowhere, Yoongi letting out a small sigh knowing damn well how he now got everyones attention on him.

".. I won't answer that."

".. He won't answer it jiminie seems like you lost~"

"ah fuck off! He just won't answer because he doesn't wanna say yes!" Jimin now said a bit louder, standing up and pointing at himself.

"I know it! He just won't admit to it."

Hoseok staring at him and then looking back at Taehyung who shrugged his shoulders a little busy.

"..i guess we make it a tie?" Hoseok asked a bit unsure, Jimin nodding his head as this was pretty acceptable.

".. I won't even question what bet you had going on.." Namjoon mumbled a bit questionable as he looked at them, putting down another card, Jungkook groaning a bit annoyed and leaning back in his seat as he had to pick two cards.