Jiiisiaiaia

Now he stood in front of the shop, looking through the window.

No Jungkook, no Jin.
Both of them must've been upstairs.

Yoongi walked in, looking around again to check.

"Are Jin and Jungkook upstairs?" Yoongi asked the employee who cleaned up, the girl simply humming and not minding Yoongi too much who decided to go upstairs on his own.

Once upstairs he took off his shoes and walked inside, taking a small glance around only to furrow his eyebrows.

It smelled weird.
Not bad, simply weird.

".. Hello ?" he asked a bit confused looking around and stopping after an second when suddenly Jungkook slumped out of a room, slamming shut the door before looking wide eyed at Yoongi.

"You-argh! STOP PUSHING JIN! YOONGI GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Jungkook yelled, looking a bit stressed while Yoongi just looked a bit overwhelmed.

"Jungkook what's going on?"

"OUT!" Jungkook again said rather loud, the smaller taking a step back.

Yoongi wanted to know what was happening but the way Jungkook looked at him really made him change his mind.

Now he was again downstairs, inside the shop which was about to close.

He wasn't sure what he should do.
Perhaps just wait?
Text Jungkook?

'Jungkook what's happening?' was all he texted, walking a bit around and after five minutes having enough, deciding to leave instead.

He was kind of worried, unsure what just happened.
Was Jin alright? Why did Jungkook just screamed at him to get out like that..

His thoughts got cut off by a car honk, looking around to see Taehyung in an car, the male staring at him.

He then made a hand gesture to Yoongi, the smaller walking closer like the male wanted.

"Get in." was all Taehyung said, patting on the seat besides him.

"No i-"

"Tangerine?" Taehyung cut the male off, holding up the fruit and raising an eyebrow.

Tae in fact just wanted to try out how he could actually convince Yoongi, and if tangerines would actually work.
Well.
They did.

There Yoongi sat, besides the alpha eating his tangerine.

Taehyung looked him up and down, putting his whole attention on the male, which wasn't a problem since Tae didn't drive.

"Tae.. Do you know anything about Jin and Jungkook?" Yoongi then asked, leaning a bit back.

"Ehm.. They work in the coffee shop, Jin must be around-"

"No no! They behaved so weird today. Jungkook screamed at me to get out and he didn't let Jin out of that room and-"

"Ohhh..nothing to worry about. Jin is probably just in his rut this week." Taehyung reassured, taking Yoongis hand and smiling a bit as he realized that that meant, that jin couldn't spend time with Yoongi and Jungkook would also be kinda busy.

".. That.. Makes sense. "Yoongi mumbled, not minding the hand holding.

"Mhm.. So what are you gonna do tonight?"

"Nothing.. Just sleeping and chilling."

"Well.. In that case, hey driver! Back to my house."

Yoongi looked at Taehyung a bit confused, the male simply smiling a little.