Oahau

".. Are both of them fine?"

"They're okay now. Nothing to worry about."

"..is Yoongi really feeling fine? What if he gets ill now.." Jin sighted, rubbing his temples after having listened to Taehyungs explanation.

"he seems fine at the moment. Jimin made him a hot chocolate and Hoseok is cuddling him and I'm gonna join him tonight." Tae said as he walked inside the living room, Jin letting out a hum before putting a hand on Taehyungs shoulder.

"Nice try but I want him to stay with me tonight."

"Huh? But Jin.. I'm his mate too, come on. Don't you want me to not get on your nerves today?"

".. Are you threatening me?" Jin asked, looking at Taehyung who smiled a bit and then moved to sit down besides Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Perhaps I am."

Another hour, Yoongi being asleep and both Jin and Taehyung glaring at each other as if fighting quietly who'd get to keep the omega in his room that night.

Jimin wasn't really in the mood to now get in between them and may get yelled at, Hoseok wasn't having any of it either and instead had other worries like his car that now had to get repaired.

Namjoon just walked in, looking at the two and looking back and forth as if analyzing what was happening.

"..Can't you two just.. Share?"

Jin and Taehyung turned around to look at Namjoon, his solution being pretty simple yet it did made lots of sense and would've been logical.

"Tsk. Fuck no" Taehyung said, Jin nodding his head as he agreed with Taehyung and the two continued to stare each other down.

Twenty minutes later and they both still stood there, only moving their eyes off each other when Yoongi suddenly moved and looked pretty irritated up at them.

".. The fuck are you doing?"

"Yoongi who do you wanna join tonight? Let's sleep in my room yeah?" Taehyung quickly asked, only for Jin to push Taehyung a bit to the side and take a step forward.

"Come on love, let's go to my room and-"

"No thanks.. I wanna sleep in my room." Yoongi said, standing up and leaving the two who blankly stared after him and didn't really say anything else after.

The night was pretty calm, apart from the fact that Yoongi did in fact start to feel sick the next morning.

".. Are you good? You're even paler than usually" Jimin asked a bit concerned as Yoongi walked in, Namjoon now also staring at the omega and standing up about to check on him only for the smaller to dismissively push namjoon away.

"I'm good.. Perhaps just a cold or something." He shrugged, sitting back down, not saying anything as he sipped a glass of juice Jimin put in front of him.

".. Where's Jin..?" Yoongi asked after a moment, the alpha usually hanging around inside the kitchen in the morning hours.

"He's already out with Hoseok. The two wanted to check on the car." Namjoon answered, staring at Yoongi who only hummed and let his head fall down on the table.

"You should really go back to bed. How about we take this day to just rest and relax?" Jimin asked with a small smile, standing up to take Yoongis hand and pull the smaller with him, only for Yoongi to not move and keep sitting down.

"Joon help me a bit" Jimin pouted, looking at the alpha who now also stood up again and quickly picked Yoongi up.

"No! Namjoon let me down! Hey! I'm-"