Badum

Was it fair?
Not one bit.

Namjoon felt betrayed.
One day after their failed date, Yoongi was already walking around hand in hand with Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't a bad guy, Namjoon knew that. But Taehyung simply had a bit of an attitude and an big Ego.
Playing around with someone's feelings wasn't untypical for him and if he wanted something he got it.

Namjoon wasn't sure if he was upset at Taehyung however or Yoongi.

It was just an casual day, he knew Yoongi must have been at the company that day as well.

Yoongi in fact was at the company. It was the day after the hangout with Hoseok who then brought him back home after he fell asleep.

Joons mood was bad. Whenever he looked at Yoongi the same image popped up in his head.
It was pure jealousy he felt.
He wanted Yoongi to himself, he wanted to be the one to hold hands with him and make him laugh, not Taehyung.

So what did he do? Taking extreme measures, keeping Yoongi too busy with work to do anything else and keep him in his office.

It was an odd way to try and get Yoongis attention, though if that meant that Yoongi wouldn't be outside meeting with others and making Namjoons chances non-existent, Namjoon was satisfied.

Yoongi at this point was a bit done. He thought Namjoon was nice and sweet, but the past few days had been horrible.
He only worked there part time and was only a trainee, yet he felt like he worked at least alone 45 hours in the last three days.
Adding to that Taehyung who out of nowhere appeared and wanted to meet as well as Jimin and Hoseok who kept inviting him to different things and kept telling him that he's their new muse and therefore needed to be around them for inspiration.

He barely had time to sleep, sometimes even stayed at night and nearly fell asleep while working. He never had felt that exhausted before, but it for sure was a new experience.

It was an horrible week
Especially since Namjoon now was focusing more on his work again and was very critical with everything Yoongi did.

"I'll be back in an few hours. Until then this has to be done."

Namjoon put down a folder on Yoongis desk, standing up to leave the smaller alone.

Yoongi wasn't sure what was worse, working for Namjoon at the moment or getting stabbed again, he may have preferred the second option.

"Wait isn't that-"

"Just get it done before I'm back." Namjoon again said, leaving the room.

A few hours, meaning 2-4 hours.
And this folder was something Yoongi usually worked on for at least 8.

Was Namjoon serious?
He had to be kidding him.

However Yoongi still started to work on it, trying his best to quickly finish it.

He was so done with this job at this point. He enjoyed his work before they went on that stupid failed date but now  it was like Namjoon was a complete different person and just trying to get to that point where Yoongi would be a overworked mess.

Three hours and Yoongi let his head for a second rest on the table, the door opening out of nowhere, making him immediately look up only to let out a small relieved sight as he saw that it only was Jin.

"Hey, where's Namjoon?" Jin asked, looking at Yoongi.

"Eh.. Somewhere. He said he would go out.." Yoongi answered, trying to again focus on the papers.

Jin looked the smaller for a second up and down, looking a bit unsure at him.

"You're feeling fine? You look a bit tired"