Hhhhh

A small sight left jins lips as he, Hoseok and Namjoon sat inside the living room, trying to somehow decide on their options.

Just then the door could be heard opening, Jungkook chuckling a bit.

"I told you I could walk upstairs with you. No problem at all."

"You still could've let me down though, and right now you can let me down too!"

"Hmm~ no" Jungkook smiled, walking inside while still carrying Yoongi.

He really was getting confident in himself, especially since Yoongi did look impressed a few seconds ago.

"Can you sleep in my room tonight?"

"In your room?" Yoongi asked as they passed the living room, none of them noticing the alphas sitting there who were dead silent.

"Yes, only if you want though" Jungkook said, going inside his room with Yoongi and letting the smaller down on his bed.

"I guess I could stay here tonight." Yoongi mumbled, slowly leaning up and looking at Jungkook who stared down at him.

Meanwhile Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok all had the same thought, making their way out of the living room and towards Jungkooks room to then stand in front of it and listen to what they were talking about.

Jungkook was innerly cheering that he got to spend the night cuddling Yoongi and then leant a bit down towards the omega.

"So.. That was a good date I think. A good first date." he mumbled, staring at the smaller.

"Mhm.. It was alright." Yoongi shrugged, leaning a bit back after Jungkook was slowly leaning closer towards him, ending up laying down while the young alpha was leaning above him.

Jungkook just stared at Yoongi, not saying a single thing and neither did Yoongi.

And there the Jungkook was again that Yoongi knew too well, a mess, panicking and quickly leaning up and trying to play it off cool.

"Ehm so.. My cologne smells nice doesn't it?"

"..yeah..sure"

To Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin this was sounding so painful. It seemed like a bad attempt from Jungkook trying to get a kiss.

Hoseok decided to end the awkwardness, knocking on the door before opening it and looking at the two.

"So.. Yoongi wanna join Namjoon and me while those two cook dinner?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook blinking a few times and looking to jin.

"But me and Yoongi are-"

"Come on Jungkook, no arguing now." Jin said, waiting for the male to stand up and join him.

Reluctantly the young alpha did as told, Namjoon and Hoseok now going inside the living room with Yoongi.

"How did your date go? Did you perhaps eat cake or something?"

Yoongi could only shake his head at Namjoons question, about to sit down besides the male when namjoon put his hands on his hips and pulled him down on his lap.

"Ay Joon that's a bit rude." Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah it is" Yoongi agreed, looking back at the taller.

"absolutely.. He should sit on my lap after I just got him out of that situation!" Hoseok smiled a bit, Yoongi looking dumbfounded at the alpha.

"Come on, let me enjoy this for a few minutes. Yoongi you don't mind this now do you? You said my lap was comfortable after all" Namjoon now argued, the smaller sighting kind of regretting that he had said that.