Hauuuua

How did it all end like this..?

The cat boy wasn't sure if he was regretting his decisions in that minute or not.

Perhaps he had been a bit too comfortable around them lately.

A slight nervous smile on his lips as of trying to convince the alpha that he never had done anything wrong.

Yet there he was, not being able to escape, his back hitting the wall before he was casually grabbed and thrown over the taller males shoulder.

"No! Joon let me down! I didn't mean-"

"You didn't mean to? Oh please, I just know that you did that on purpose!"

So what actually happened?

Well.

A day like any other, the omega peacefully taking a hot shower until a knock was heard on the door, followed by Taehyungs voice.

"Yoongi baby~? Are you busy my pretty doll?"

" Yes." A sharp answer Yoongi again continuing to focus on his shower until Taehyung again knocked on the door.

"Are you really? Because I am pretty sure that you're just saying that and don't mean it."

".. I said I am busy. That's it." Yoongi said again with a small frown, trying to continue his shower only to get annoyed when Taehyung kept knocking on the door.

"Come on.. Yoongi I know you're not busy today."

No answer from the omega, the alpha again and again knocking on the door to get the smallers attention on him.

It kept annoying the omega, eventually swiftly getting out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist before he pushed the door open and looked at a pretty wide eyed Taehyung.

"For fucks sake, stop knocking on this shit door!"

Taehyung not saying a single thing just staring at the smaller as if completely taken back by the sight.

Wet hair, revealed upper body, the omegas fiercy look.

So instead of actually listening to the omega Taehyung casually checked the smaller out.

".. Are you being for fucking real right now!? Stop checking me out you fool and just-"

Before he could continue speaking though the alpha already leant down to peck his lips, grinning ear to ear, hands moving onto the omegas waist to push him back inside the bathroom about to close the door behind them when a foot in the doorway stopped it from happening.

"Woah Woah.. A bit eager Tae aren't we?" Hoseok chuckled a little, eyes on the omega as well who just kept looking a bit annoyed at them.

Now Hoseok also staring at him, the two alphas grinning ear to ear and trying to get closer to Yoongi who just kept grumbling until he eventually had enough and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Those small fuckers.. Ugh.. Can't even take a shit shower for once in peace with their dumb horny bullshit!"

And exactly there a small stupid idea popped into his head that would bring him in the future in such an horrible position.

If they already couldn't keep their hands to themselves he may as well push it to the edge only to leave their small dumb horny minds dissapointed.

Finally inside his room again, drying his body before he put on some clothes, thinking pretty hard what to wear to make it a bit easier what he wanted to do.

Simple.

A simple slightly bigger shirt and underwear, boom there he was.

Shouldn't be too much of a bother anyways since the other's sometimes walked around half naked as well.

So there he was strolling around the hallway, casually passing by Jimin who looked a bit irritated, as if not sure if this was real or if he was daydreaming.

Inside the kitchen, staring inside the fridge as if searching for anything he liked.

So much yet nothing he somehow wanted.

Standing there for an minute before he closed the fridge door, turning around only to be met with Taehyung who stood behind him and kept checking him out silently.

".. Are you just gonna continue staring?"

The alphas eyes now going up to Yoongis face, a small smirk appearing on his lips, quickly shaking his head, hands moving onto the omegas waist to pull him closer.

"That'd be a waste wouldn't it? Gotta touch something as pretty as that~" A few small kisses on the omegas neck, Taehyungs hands slightly squeezing Yoongis waist.

That was until Yoongi now noticed the other alpha walking in again, eyes on Hoseok who stared at them for an second.

"Whats going on here?"

"Well what does it look like?" Taehyung asked, not taking his eyes off the omega who then wiggled out of Taehyungs grip to walk towards Hoseok.

"Nothings going on. He's just being a bit eager again." Yoongi shrugged, Hoseok starting to smile a bit and moving his arms around the omega to quickly peck his lips.

"I see.. How about I take my turn now?"

A smug smile on Hoseoks lips, hands moving down on Yoongis hips, eyes down on his legs only to stop and sigh a bit when Taehyung spoke up again.

"Forget it! My turn isn't over yet! Hands off."

"Huh? Why should I? You let him go away not me." Hoseok said, looking back at Yoongi who said nothing as Hoseok pushed a few small kisses on his jawline only looking back at Taehyung to make eye contact with him.

"Hands off Hoseok.."

No answer, Hoseok about to pick the smaller up only for Taehyung to step in and push the older a bit away from Yoongi.

"I said hands off! It's my turn."

Who could guess what happened next

Exactly.

Two horny alphas arguing and getting utterly pissed at each other while the omega was having a blast how well this actually worked out for him.

Simply walking out of the kitchen, about to go to his room when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back to see namjoon standing there who had witnessed the whole thing.

And as smart as he was he quickly figured why the smaller suddenly was acting so untypically for himself.

There he was, laying over Namjoons shoulder, unable to get out of his grip and looking pretty unsure around what he should do now.

"Joon let me go ! I'm gonna yell for the other's if you-AH! Ow.. That fucking hurt!"

"Stop screaming around, don't be so dramatic now."

A slap on his butt making him shut up.