Lalalalalady

All Yoongi wanted to do was go to his room and get some rest.

He was tired as hell, felt extremely grumpy and annoyed after everything

Being locked in the basement on accident, now the three alphas bothering him.. Oh this day wasn't starting well.

He was still awake in the afternoon thanks to Taehyung and Jungkook who kept screaming around while playing video games and namjoon who seemed to walk every 2 minutes inside of his room to try and spend time with him.

He knew that Namjoon must've missed him after not seeing him for an week, but damn was he starting to get annoyed.

He even considered going back inside the basement to try and sleep there.

Finally.. Finally he was about to fall asleep when the door suddenly was smashed open and an overly hyped Hoseok jumped inside, rushing towards the smaller to pick him up and then happily hug Yoongi.

"Ah! Hoseok let me the fuck down !"

Only a happy laughter, the alpha only carrying Yoongi with him outside only to be greeted by Jimin who now also hugged him excitedly.

"Ohh! I missed you so much! How have you been? Tae and kook have treated you nicely right?" the beta asked only to stare at Yoongi who didn't say a word and then look a bit unsure at Hoseok.

"Uh.. Hobi.. Perhaps you should let Yoongi go.."

"Hm? Why?! I finally see him again after an whole week I won't just let him go now" the alpha protested, arms still around Yoongi who looked like he'd throw a fit any moment.

The beta really seemed to be the only one who seemed to notice Yoongis annoyed expression.

Of course the omega looked mostly grumpy and annoyed but that day he looked especially annoyed for some reason.

"Oh? You found Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as he walked outside of his room and towards the three

"Mhm~ ohh! How about we all go cook dinner together? Or should we order some takeout?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon having to think for an second before he looked back at Yoongi and casually started to play with the omegas hair while thinking.

"Hm.. Takeout does sound good right now."

"I'll go ask Jungkook and Taehyung what they want." Jimin said, walking towards their rooms to quickly ask them.

Hoseok and Namjoon continuing their conversation.
Yoongi couldn't care less at the moment.
He honestly felt awful the longer he had to listen to them and it only got worse when Jimin came back and the two youngsters suddenly also joined in the conversation, making it a even bigger, louder and more annoying mess.

Eventually finally he was let down, that small moment of peace was quickly disturbed again however by Namjoon who now pulled Yoongi with him inside the living room.

"No. Namjoon let me go. I-"

"Namjoon! Order some spring rolls as well!" Taehyung called out to the taller, rushing after jimin who had snatched his phone.

"Alright.. So what did you wanna say Yoongi?" Namjoon asked looking back at Yoongi who opened his mouth only for Hoseok to now walk in with Jungkook.

"Order some drinks as well! By the way where's Jin? He's not home yet?"

"Oh.. No. I'm not sure when he comes home." Namjoon admitted as he looked at Hoseok who sat down besides Yoongi and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"He texted me he'd be home in and hour or two if everything goes well" Jungkook now spoke while looking at his phone.

Yoongi meanwhile trying to somehow get out of their grip and sneak off only to get pulled back on Hoseoks lap, the taller completely ignoring the annoyed look Yoongi shot him.

Taking a deep breath, Yoongi tried his best to calm down. He just sat there, trying his best to ignore how namjoon kept playing with his hand and how Hoseok kept tightly wrapping his arms around his waist.

He knew that they must've missed him, but he really wasn't in the mood for all of this now.

He just sat through it, the food eventually arriving and just grumbling as Jimin and Taehyung kept trying to feed him something.

"Why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry?" Jimin asked slightly worried.

Yoongi was kind of hungry, but honestly he was too annoyed, too sleepy and grumpy to now eat something.
All he wanted was to sleep and nothing else.

".. I wanna sleep"

"Huh? But you're gonna miss out on this great food" Taehyung spoke as he held some food in front of Yoongi, slowly taking it back as the omega gave him an glare.

"Baby how about you.. Go to sleep later and now just spend some time with us hm? Just another hour or two okay? And after that you can-"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Honestly the omega was fed up, namjoon was trying to make a suggestion but the smaller really had enough of their bullshit by now.

Getting off Hoseoks lap, a upset look on his face as he looked at them and then huffed a bit.

"I am tired since I got out of that shit basement! You knew that I was inside of there namjoon, so did you Jungkook and taehyung yet you three brain dead alphas don't fucking take a moment to consider that I didn't sleep while down there and am basically awake since over  fucking 30 hours and now you want me to stay awake even longer to listen to your bullshit because you can't stand being without me for an damn week!?"

A silence that was broken by Hoseok.

".. We have a basement?"

Yoongi could only grumble and then stomp out of the room, not in the mood for any of this anymore, even completely ignoring Jin who just opened the door and looked at him with an small smile.

Seeing Yoongi completely annoyed and storming off inside his room was enough for the oldest alpha to assume that something must be wrong.

"Okay.. What did you guys do this time..?"

// I AM INDEED STILL ALIVE
lmao