Kaonah

A whole day he was out with Jimin and Taehyung.
The two really were the devils together, whenever one would let Yoongi go the other one already was waiting for his turn to clinge onto him again and flirt.

"Woah what happened to you?" Namjoon asked as he saw Yoongi walking inside the house, the smaller looking overly done with the two behind him who kept grinning and giggling.

"Don't ask"

Yoongi sat down on the couch, leaning back and sighting out, ignoring jimin and Taehyung who sat down besides him.

"Feeling tired? We could go inside my room if you want to" Tae grinned, moving a hand on Yoongis tight, Jimin doing the same and leaning closer towards Yoongi.

"Or we two could sleep in my room and have some kisses"

Taehyung now gave Yoongis thigh a small squeeze, the omega furrowing his eyebrows and glaring a bit annoyed at Taehyung who kept moving his hand further up just like Jimin did with his other thigh

"Are you hungry? I wanted to make myself some cup ramen and-" Namjoon started to talk Yoongi immediately saying yes and trying to somehow get out of their grip, Namjoon luckily taking his hand and pulling him up.

Namjoon had a small smile on his lips, ignoring Taehyung who now looked a bit annoyed at him and Jimin who started to pout.

"But Joon we were busy right now" Jimin complained, slowly standing up and following the two inside the kitchen.

"Oh really? Yoongi seems to be hungry however, I can't change that." Namjoon shrugged and smiled a bit as he looked at Yoongi who was leaning against the counter and now watched Namjoon making the instant ramen.

Not the best food option, though at least tasty and easy to make. After Joon wasn't great at cooking this probably was the best idea anyways.

Jimin now sneaked back besides Yoongi, the alpha not minding jimin too much and continuing to focus on what he was doing.

Both Jimin and Yoongi now watched him, the beta having to hold in a laugh when Namjoon nearly let a bowl fall off the counter.

"By the way.. There's a bus we could take to work. I've just informed myself about it yesterday but the line should get us there in time tomorrow." Namjoon started to speak, Yoongi slowly nodding his head.

"That's nice. Less walking especially since it's getting cold lately."

"Right. It's really been getting cold. Christmas is also in two months.. We should buy a huge tree! That'd be so cute to decorate all together." Jimin smiled at the idea, taking one of Yoongis hands to hold it.

"That sounds good.." Yoongi mumbled, looking a second at Jimin who happily hummed that Yoongi actually liked the idea.

"There we go" Namjoon said after a while, sitting down with the smaller and starting to eat.

Quiet, Namjoon and Jimin sharing a few words only for Jimin to leave after getting called because of his schedule and some other stuff.

Idol life really was stressful.
At least that was Yoongis opinion whenever he watched Jimin and Hoseok who most of the time always seemed busy.

"Yoongi.. Would you like to, perhaps go out tomorrow after work? We could grab something to eat if you'd like, or just do whatever. I don't mind what we're doing." Namjoon said, the smaller swallowing before looking up and for an second thinking.

"Hm.. Let us.. Go out to eat. I really would like to eat some Chicken."

The day was pretty boring.
He didn't see Jungkook and Jin, the two being too busy with some moving stuff and the coffee shop.
Hoseok and Jimin were busy with the idol life and the only ones to spend time with him that day was Namjoon and Taehyung, the two of them trying to use every chance to steal some kisses and cuddles and use the opportunity of them being alone.

The next day he woke up to a knock on his door, slowly looking up and seeing Jin peek inside his room.

"Sorry to wake you up, but you should get ready for work love." Jin said as if really sorry to disturb Yoongis sleep, though having to smile as he looked at Yoongis messy hair and his half asleep look.

Yoongi tried his best to wake up properly, only for Jin to pick him up out of nowhere and carry him outside of the room towards the kitchen.

Sitting on Jins lap and being fed while Namjoon and jin both stared at him. An pretty average morning.

"Want some more?" Jin asked, Yoongi slowly shaking his head and leaning back against the older, trying his best to hold back his smile when Jin started to push small kisses on his cheeks.

"Jin stop with the kisses now. He should get ready. I don't wanna miss the bus." Namjoon said as an excuse for Jin to let the smaller go.

"One second.. Only one more here and here." Jin smiled a bit, pushing two kisses on Yoongis cheeks before pecking his lips and finally letting the smaller go to get ready.

Taking the bus, sitting besides Namjoon and work being like usual.

He was kind of happy about their small date later however.
Hand in hand with Namjoon and peacefully eating chicken together and walking around town to just talk a bit.

A very nice day in his opinion.

His phone ringing and Yoongi excusing himself to answer it.

"Yoongi! Are you with Namjoon? Where are you?!"

"I'm with Joon yeah.. Why? What's going on?" Yoongi asked a bit confused why Jin seemed so worried.

"Gosh.. Next time tell me that you're going out. Tell Namjoon please to answer his phone by the way. I tried calling him a few times but he didn't pick up or answer my messages at all."

Yoongi let out a small sight, feeling a bit annoyed how Jin was worrying about him non stop.

He hung up, telling Namjoon and going back home with him.

"Jin I'm fine."

"..Really ? You're not cold or-"

"I've been outside for 20 minutes I won't die because of that"

"Aren't you a bit too protective?" Namjoon asked as he watched the scene, Jin checking on Yoongi like crazy.

He knew that after mating the alpha could get protective and a bit posessive but this seemed a bit too much in Namjoons opinion.

".. I'm not!.. Am I? "Jin now questioned himself, looking at Yoongi who stared at Jin after the male had his hands on his cheeks.

"You honestly are. I'm gonna be fine. I'm no damn child." Yoongi said and then walked inside towards his room while Jin was now talking to Namjoon on how to change his worries and his behavior to not make Yoongi feel annoyed.