Salamidfk

A day at work, Namjoon every now and then visiting him and pretty much back to his usual routine.

Just when he was finished with his work and packed his stuff there he was greeted with none other than Taehyung who stood outside of the company building in front of his car while waiting for the smaller.

"Oh~ baby is done working? Took you long enough." Taehyung grinned, arm wrapping around Yoongis waist only to watch the smaller roll his eyes.

"Why are you picking me up?"

"Why wouldn't I? I had some spare time.."

"and?" Yoongi now asked knowing damn well that Taehyung was up to something if he picked him up.

".. I wanna go shopping with you."

"Again?"

"What do you mean again? The last time we went shopping was like.. A month ago..?"  Taehyung now argued only for Yoongi to look at him a bit dumbfounded.

".. And?"

"and? That's a whole month! Come on, let me buy you something pretty. That's only fair, my pretty omega getting something pretty." Taehyung grinned a bit from ear to ear as he pulled Yoongi towards the door of the car.

He really could say what he wanted, Taehyung would spoil the fuck out of him.

A small pat on his butt and a small grumble from Yoongi, the omega sitting down in the huge ass car while Taehyung kept driving them around.

The alpha was spoiled, probably raised to be behaving like this, yet it only irritated Yoongi sometimes.

Walking through endless of stores, Taehyung picking out things without a second thought, not even bothering to look at the price tag while he was just walking along and wondered if this all really was worth so much money.

"How about this..? Gosh.. Or perhaps in white? Why don't we buy matching shirts? Matching underwear as well~?"

A grin on Taes face that didn't seem to wear off even when Yoongi gave him an bit of a tired look.

So there he stood, just watching as Taehyung walked back and forth through the aisles, some employees trying to help him find something suitable while Yoongi felt a bit lost.

Looking around for a while only to get distracted by something that seemed way more interesting than shopping with Taehyung.

A shop selling tangerine based drinks and sweets.

That was like a match made in heaven.

"Tae.. I'll go over there for a second." Yoongi spoke, looking over at Taehyung who seemed deeply in thought as he looked at two different shirts who had a slighty different sleeve lenght.

"Mhm.. Okay.."

Tangerine ice cream.

Enough for Yoongi make this trip worth it.

Taehyung could buy him endless of clothes but he would never beat the happiness Yoongi felt while eating tangerines with that.

Taehyungs hands full with dozens of bags while staring a bit in disbelief at Yoongi who happily sat on a small table on the opposite of him while peacefully eating his ice cream.

"..you left the store because of this?"

"Mhm.. Worth it."

As much as Taehyung irritated Yoongi, Yoongi sometimes also irritated Taehyung With his behavior.

Tangerines seemingly seemed to be more important than going shopping with him.

Perhaps Taehyung just had to rethink his strategies.