Slslslslslslsl

"Let me go"

"No"

"Let. Me. Go."

"No."

"For fucks sake Taehyung! Let me fucking go!"

Since five minutes Yoongi was trapped in this situation, Taehyungs arms wrapped around his waist as he laid on the bed and couldn't really move or escape like this, the taller continuing to clinge onto him as if Yoongi would leave him forever if he'd let go.

"Tae! I'll tell you this a last time before I smack you! Let me go."

Taehyung looking at the omega, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the smaller for an few seconds before simply pushing his head back down against the omegas chest, refusing to move.

".. Alright.. Your own fault" Yoongi mumbled, giving the back of Taehyungs head a small smack who let out a small hiss and slowly leant up to rub his head.

"Ow.. That hurt."

"Yes it's supposed to hurt!"

With that the omega pushed the alpha off him, standing up to go inside another room.

It's been already two days with those two.

Jungkook was less of a bother but Taehyung?

Oh that guy was clinging onto him like a lost puppy.

Making himself something to eat only to turn around and wince a bit as Taehyung stood like out of nowhere behind him, a small grin on his lips as he saw Yoongis reaction.

"Did I scare you~?"

"For fucks sake Taehyung out of my face!"

"Aww I did! Are you eating something? Don't you wanna order something instead? I know a good place that deli-"

"No thanks.. I think I lost my appetite." Yoongi grumbled, trying to walk off only for the alpha to now cut his way off and move to stand directly in front of the omega.

"How about we do something else then?"

".. Like what?"

"uhm.." Now the alpha had to think, Yoongi sceptical but interested, now he had to come up with something that would further interest the smaller.

"..we could.. Go.. Out?"

"go out?"

"Yeah.. Yeah! Remember when we went to the beach that one time? How about we now do something similar? Just a small day trip somewhere" the alpha smiled, Yoongi staring for an second a bit unsure at the alpha.

"What about Jung-"

"Kook can stay here. He's busy with something else I'm sure" Taehyung quickly spoke, wrapping an arm around the omegas waist to pull him with him.

"But isn't he-"

"No no. He's busy. Now let's go and enjoy the day." Taehyung smiled as he pulled Yoongi with him outside to his car.

If the omega was being honest, going out with Taehyung wasn't always bad. It was actually fun most of the time.

The only thing he didn't like was how the alpha kept clinging onto him, even while driving.

A hand on his thigh or knee as if to make sure that Yoongi was always right besides him.

"So.. Where are we going?" Yoongi asked as he looked out of the window, Taehyung driving the car and only shrugging his shoulders.