[2033] Wedding Reception

Start from the beginning

For now, it is unknown but soon to be discovered. 

"What do you need, Tengku Hassanal?" I asked as soon as we entered the bedroom. 

"You?" He said with a hesitant tone. 

I chuckled as I put both my hands on his shoulder. 

"You can wait until everything's done. Plus, we have 2 weeks honeymoon," I told him. 

"Oh, about that," he said and walked towards the vanity. 

I watched as he picked up an envelope under the al-Quran. I raised my eyebrows and chuckled when he handed it to me. I took it and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Open it up, and you'll see where we're going for our honeymoon," he said and sat next to me. 

I opened the envelope and saw four aeroplane tickets. When I looked at all the tickets, it was for both of us. And when I looked at the destination and was blown away. 

"Bora Bora and Paris?" I asked him. 

He smiled and nodded. 

"One with nature and one in the city. Even though Paris might be a known city of love, it's not a clean place," he said and hissed. I laughed. 

"I know places that are clean. Don't worry," I said to him. 

"Well, I know places that are clean too. You don't have to worry about anything because we already have plans. Don't worry, not too much activity to do. Let you rest, especially during the morning," he said and winked with a smirk. 

"You!" I hissed and pushed him away. 

He laughed loudly, "What? You're my wife!" He exclaimed. 

"No, don't say that. We have family outside this room," I said as I stood up from the bed. 

"And? What about it?" he whispered as he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I cleared my throat and looked at him. 

"We have a wedding reception in 30 minutes, Tengku Hassanal," I said to him. 

"Yeah, they're gonna have to wait for us by hook or crook," he took the tickets from my hands and threw them on the bed. 

"No, we shouldn't do anything too extreme before the reception," I said to him. 

"Who said I'm going for something extreme?" he whispered as his face approached mine. 

"Tengku," I said softly. He looked at me and then moved his face further from mine again.

"I told you not to call me Tengku. At least call me by my name," he said. 

I chuckled as I put my arms around his neck, "It feels weird."

"You're my wife. You're free to call me anything except for Tengku," he said. 

"Your highness?" I said and grinned. 

"And not that," he replied. 

"Fine," I replied. 

"Fine?" he said in a questioning tone. 

"Fine, I'll call you something else," I told him. 

"What will you call me?" he asked. 

"I'll figure it out later. For now, Tengku might be the best," I said to him. 

"You better change that. And don't call me that when we're in the hall. Mommy and daddy will ask us about it," he said. 

I laughed, "Then I'll say you told me to call you Tengku."