106 | Regrets

*a few more chapters... I'm dead

*Also if like the Obey me the game is being played by the Twisted Wonderland boys, they'll probably have more intimacy with Barbatos and always use her in battles, so they can have her as the surprise guest

- Outside the Campus -

     "We're here, Ma'am!" The pilot exclaimed, looking at the gates of Night Raven College. The plants started to move violently as they land, "And here. I'll wait for you until you come back, Ma'am!"

The demoness nodded and jumped off the helicopter to enter the school grounds. It was eerily quiet inside the campus, obviously because no one is inside except the ones in Scarabia and the two Ramshackle students...

     "(Name)-chan... You're here," a voice called from above. "I was waiting for you~! Sorry about the commotion my child caused and I know it's wrong," it was Lilia, but she didn't expect he's apologizing on Malleus's behalf.

     "Why are you apologizing instead of him?" She asked, confused about what was going on with the change of heart. "I don't like guardians who take the blame for their children. It'll only worsen the situation," she told the older fae.

     He sighed, "Dragons are known to be possessive towards their mates and I think he chose you as his mate," he scratched his cheek in embarrassment. The demoness was astounded, "What? I thought he was a fae?"

     "He's a dragon fae."

     "I've never heard of that."

     Lilia nodded, understanding her situation, "Well, he was born in an egg and I still remember the time he burned my bangs with his fire," he laughed at the memory. She chuckled at it, "That's adorable. You two must've been together for too long," she stated.

     The older fae cleared his throat, "I know that my sorry won't work because he hurt you, (Name). I'll try to convince Malleus about finding another mate for him. That way he won't bother you anymore about marrying him," he told her. He then placed his hand on her stomach, followed by a lime-blinding light, "I think I already healed the wound and it'll take time to fully disappear from your stomach."

     The demoness touched her stomach, "Oh... Thank you, Lilia-san," she bowed in front of the fae. He giggled and kissed her cheek, "Anytime, (Name)-chan! Also, I brought your luggage you left back in the castle!" He gave her the bags they left.

Lilia smiled at her—he helped her because he can't afford to see the Prince hurting her. He set aside his feelings for the demoness for the sake of the future Queen of the Kingdom of Thorns, but since Malleus lost the chance to claim her completely, he won't let the Prince of Thorns take her again...

     "Also I'm planning to stay in Ramshackle Dorm for a while," the demoness told the older fae. He nodded, "Sure, I'm permitting you since I'm the Vice Dorm Leader. Take care, (Name)-chan~! Love you!" He bid goodbye and stole a peck from the demoness.

Lilia knows very well he had a lot of competition against her heart—including the Lord Diavolo and Lucifer she shares every time they bake together, it'll be a challenge. Leona, on the other hand, can't believe he's falling for the one who almost beat him up to death and a demoness—he's probably thinking he's doing a sin, a pleasing sin that is...

- Scarabia Dorm, ??? -

The Octavinelle trio landed on the sand since they were thrown by Jamil, who lost his senses because he used too much magic and passed the limits of it—causing him to go overboard and went Overblot. Everyone was surprised, but since they were no match for his magic right now, they got thrown away with Yuu, Grim, and Kalim...

     Grim hit his head first, "Ow... Just how many times should I experience this..." He murmured, grabbing his head. Yuu grumbled and removed the cat from his stomach, "Stop complaining! I hit my head first, you know! I didn't we'd survive this anyway!" He yelled, rubbing his head.

     Azul placed his coat around Yuu and looked in front of them, "Guess he managed to throw us away that far, can't see the dorm anymore," he stated. Floyd laughed, "Well, it's so cold here~! It feels like we're standing on ice!" He chortled, patting the floor.

     Jade was holding Kalim, gently patting his cheek, "Kalim-san, wake up! Are you okay? Please, wake up," he begged as he shook the body of Scarabia's dorm leader. Kalim coughed and opened his eyes, "Huh...? Jade? Where are we?" He asked, rubbing his head because of the impact.

     "Oh, thank goodness, you're awake," Jade sighed in relief. "It seems like Jamil-san threw us from the outskirts of this desert inside the dorm..." He answered Kalim's question.

It's quite cold, Kalim and Yuu are freezing already while the Octavinelle trio is worried because they might die from the cold, Grim has fur so he can survive this temperature. However, going back to the dorm isn't easy because they don't have any brooms or carpets. Walking isn't the best option either since it'll take a while to get back to the dorm...

     Azul tensed at Floyd's deep voice, "Floyd, your voice is creeping me out. I'll end our contract, so you can get your unique magic back," he said and ripped the golden contract he have with Floyd. The silly twin groaned as his voice started to go back to its normal state, "Aw... I'm having fun with it though~! Well, there you go, my voice is back!" He cheered.

     Jade chuckled, "To think you'll let Azul borrow your unique magic is something I didn't expect, Floyd. He always has reasons to make a contract with someone in exchange for their unique magic, but I swore I won't make a contract with him," he told his brother.

     "Eh~! I don't mind if it's Azul since I can survive without my unique magic. I can always make another contract with Azul if I get tired of my voice~!" Floyd chortled, earning a chuckle from his brother again. Azul's eye twitched and took the twin's ears, "You know, I can hear you both right? Stop talking shit about me or I'll cut your salaries for the whole month!" He hissed.

     Kalim suddenly sobbed, earning stares from everyone, "Jamil... I trusted you with my whole life!" He sobbed, wiping his nose. "This is all my fault! If I didn't just enter Jamil's life... Then... HE WON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! HE'S ALWAYS THERE WHENEVER I NEEDED HIM—"

     "You know, that's why he got tired of you," Yuu stated and crossed his arms. "There he goes again... I can't deal with a sassy Yuu..." Grim murmured, looking at the angry Yuu.

     "I agree with little shrimp~!" Floyd cheered from behind. "I mean, Sea Otter is too nice... It's kinda annoying, you know~!" He told the carefree dorm leader of Scarabia.

     "Annoying?"

     Jade nodded, "Indeed, being too nice has its disadvantages and people can betray you—if I were in your shoes, I'll gladly manipulate them and make them drown themselves in the sea," he smiled. Yuu scoffed, "Eh, it's better to torture them first! Then make them do dirty—" the dorm leader of Ramshackle's mouth got covered by Floyd.

Jade apologized for telling how disgusting Kalim is and for blaming himself for what Jamil did. The dorm leader of Scarabia still tried to defend Jamil since he won't do something like that—even though he just did, Floyd told Kalim that Jamil blamed everything on him...

     "From what Jamil-san did, he makes Azul's sins a child's play," Jade told the childish dorm leader. Yuu nodded vigorously, "YEAH, HE'S RIGHT! IT'S BETTER TO YELL TRAITOR AT JAMIL! It's a good idea, to be honest!" Yuu patted Kalim's head.

In the first place, it isn't Kalim's fault since he was born to a rich family and spoiled his whole life—love, and money—so he was bound to be living a carefree life, causing Jamil to build a grudge about it because of Kalim's lack of tolerance. In any case, Kalim's naive and doesn't like to open his eyes to what reality is...

     "So... Jamil's evil... He's a bad guy..." Kalim murmured. Yuu cheered and shook Kalim's body, "Finally! You got it! Took you long enough to notice that," he congratulated.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)