68 | Threats

*Imagine if Barbatos/(Name) marries either Malleus or Diavolo, they probably still want to be their butler

*When you just saved Luke, then the Headmaster got kidnapped—a normal thing to happen in Twisted Wonderland

- Devildom, Castle of Diavolo -

     "Luke is the one who stole the (Name)'s grimoire, that explains why he's missing," Diavolo told Simeon, who was surprised that the angel managed to draw such power to use one of the strongest demon's grimoire. "From what I've investigated in her room, he used a spell to teleport where she is. We can only hope he's with her in Twisted Wonderland," he added.

     "I understand, Lord Diavolo. I'm afraid we should find a way to teleport back there, too," Simeon suggested. Lucifer sighed, "Only (Name) has the power to create a portal to another dimension and I'm guessing her powers got disoriented when she was teleported to that world."

Solomon is trying to find spells to create a portal to another dimension using his magic. Mammon and Asmodeus are trying to help him, too...

     "I just hope she's alright," Diavolo wished.

- Twisted Wonderland, Headmistress's Office -

Jack was talking to her via call, telling her about what happened when Yuu and Azul made a contract earlier. She was worried, to say the least, which made Luke curious because she was currently expressionless...

     "What's wrong, (Name)?" The angel asked as he chew his treats made by the demoness. She covered the mic of the phone, "I'll tell you later, dear. I'm currently talking to someone, okay?" She told the angel and continued talking to Jack.

     "They got kicked out of the dorm and that's it. I'm with the two idiots from Heartslabyul," Jack told her. "I also told Yuu to stay in Savanaclaw because that's all I can do after helping us back in Magift Tournament. If you want to talk to the Leona-san, you can come to Savanaclaw, Headmistress."

     "Sure, sure. I'll go talk to Leona-san myself," she replied and ended the call. "Luke, go back to your dorm. Riddle is probably worried about you," she told the angel.

     "Wait, wait!"

- Savanaclaw Dorm, Lounge -

     "Ugh, I don't care if you're Headmistress now..." Leona grumbled at the demoness, who was waiting for a preferable answer. She chuckled, "I could replace you as the dorm leader of Savanaclaw, Leona-san. I'm waiting for a pleasant answer from you," she smiled.

     "I hate you."

     "I'm aware you do."

Ruggie and Jack were watching (Name) interrogate their grumpy dorm leader, while Yuu and Grim are cheering silently behind her. Leona said about not letting any pets inside the dorm, considering Grim is a cat and he might get his fur everywhere. The cat told them they have thicker fur than him...

     "This and that are different~," Ruggie stated. "I didn't tell you to talk, Ruggie-san. Let Leona-san talk instead," she told the hyena who flinched from her firm, but calm tone.

     "Plus our free rooms are messy, full of Magift brooms and discs—basically a storage room now," the lion added. "And you're asking for them to stay here? Why our dorm anyway? Heartslabyul Dorm can be an option," he sassily retorted.

     She grabbed his face again, her fingers tightly gripping both of his cheeks, "Do you remember what I did in the Magift Tournament? I can do that again, Leona-san. I still tolerate your past mistakes because it seems you haven't repented, you see?" She smiled, while the lion felt threatened. "Since your free rooms aren't available, why not let them stay in your room? Considering dorm leader rooms are bigger than normal students."

     "You better watch your—I mean, no!" He stopped what he was talking about when she continued painfully adding pressure from her grip. Ruggie clapped his hands, "I mean Leona-san is used to having servants inside his room, I'm sure he doesn't mind!" He supported the demoness's proposal.

     "Ruggie, you bastard!" Leona yelled. "So it's true? Then why not have Grim and Yuu-san do half of the dorm duties as payment for staying in your room—it'll benefit the both of you, after all. For sure Ruggie-san still has wounds you caused and from the magic strengthening potion from Azul-san, it would heal his wounds faster if the two Ramshackle students as your butlers," she offered.

     "You're a monster, don't you know that?" Leona whispered to her. "I'm a demoness, Leona-san. It's natural," she chuckled and pinched his cheek.

     "I'm not letting them stay because you threatened me," the lion said. Then he whistled, "Oi, you lot! Come here!" He called the three passing students who just entered the dorm.

     "You called, dorm—AH! IT'S HER AGAIN!" The students hugged each other as they saw the demoness standing in front of Leona. "Wait, aren't you guys the ones who trespassed before?! Look, the prey coming back to our turf!" One of them yelled, pointing at Yuu and Grim.

     "If they win against them, then I'll use those two as my servants for the next three days," the lion told the demoness. "It's only for three days, either way. Just a few days staying here," the Headmistress stated.

     "I don't care if it's three days, I don't like a problem staying in my room," Leona huffed. "And you're not helping them, let them do the job. My dorm students are no match if they're gonna fight you anyway."

In the end, they won against the students which made the demoness happy with the result. Leona glared at the dorm students he chose to fight Grim and Yuu, scolding them for getting defeated by a cat and a magic-less human...

     "Great job, Yuu-san," she praised the human and caressed his head. "If you two made a ruckus, I'm kicking you out myself. Am I clear, herbivores?" Leona threatened.

     "Yes, sir!"

     "I should've stayed with Ace and Deuce's dorm instead..."

Ruggie was cheering behind the grumpy Leona, cheering that his chores in this dorm is lessened for the next three days. The wolf was holding two futons for the Ramshackle students to use for sleeping. She warned the two students to behave and avoid having fights with Leona...

- Savanaclaw Dorm, Leona's Room -

     "How charming..." The demoness commented, seeing the state of Leona's room. "Don't mind the clothes scattered and sleep already. I'm too tired to chat with you all," the lion said and lay on his bed.

Before they could know it, Leona is already asleep in a nick of time, surprising Grim. Yuu managed to cover the cat's mouth to prevent waking the sleeping lion. She waved her hand to the two and left the dorm since she have other things to take care of...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)