26 | Mont Blanc

*I like the fact no one cared about Luke's disappearance lol

Bonus:

It was Lucifer's birthday and his wish is to get the lovely butler of Diavolo as a gift. Solomon, Mammon, and Beelzebub went to the castle of course, and tied the butler's wrists and ankles. She was ordered to obey Solomon's bidding, so she has no power to get out of the binds. Mammon immediately covered her mouth with a red ribbon to shut her up...

     "Happy Birthday, Lucifer!" The brothers exclaimed, showing the restrained butler. "I'll be taking her then," the Avatar of Pride looks pleased with the gift his brother gave, carrying the butler.

     "Lucifer, give me back my butler."

- Cafeteria -

     "Having your magic sealed as a magician is an as big deal as having your head chopped off!" Cater exclaimed, scaring the first years. Then he snickered, "Of course, that means you should be careful and avoid breaking Riddle-kun's rules inside the dorm."

     "Technically, if you obeyed Riddle's rules, he isn't scary," Trey added. Ace grumbled, "So what you're saying is to buy tarts for the Dorm Leader as compensation? And Cater here won't kick me out again?" He asked.

     Cater pouted, "You're so mean, Ace-chan~! Your humble senior's hurt!" He made a dramatic pose. After having a moment, he coughed, "Also you're right, by the way! As stated in Laws of the Queen of Hearts #53 and you should be aware that Riddle is hoping to have the first slice of the tart. He won't easily forgive you if it's not a whole tart."

     (Name) chuckled when Ace fumed in anger, angrily pointing at Cater, "Weren't you just asking for us to get along? And now you're turning back to being strict?! How dare you!" He yelled. "This is this, that is that~! Don't worry, Ace-chan, I'm just helping you~!" Cater assured, pinching the cheek of the salmon-haired.

     "Isn't a whole tart expensive in shops?" Deuce questioned. Ace groaned, "Seriously?! Do you think we're that rich?! Do you see these pockets? There's no madol, right?" He showed them.

     Cater made a brushing motion, showing he doesn't care if Ace doesn't have money, "Why not bake tarts instead? Trey himself makes all those tarts you saw in the fridge last night." Yuu awed, "Wow. That's an incredible talent!"

     Grim huffed, "(Name) can also bake, yanno! Her cake and cookies from last night are the best! The tea she always gives is just the right taste!" He proudly acknowledged the demoness, who chuckled from the fur-ball's acknowledgment. "It's true, I can bake as well." She said.

     Ace had sparkles in his eyes as he looked at (Name) and Trey, "You made that cake and cookies? And you made that tart?" He asked them, earning nods. "Damn! If you guys told me it was bought from a pastry shop, I'd believe you guys." He complimented them.

     "He just wants their help," Yuu whispered to Grim. "Thank you for such a compliment, Ace-san," (Name) appreciated her junior's compliment. Trey laughed, "Thank you, Ace. Yes, I do have the ingredients and kitchen tools that are needed for baking a tart—My services aren't free, sadly," he smiled at Ace.

     "HUH?! DON'T TELL ME I NEED TO PAY YOU!" Ace angrily stated. "Honestly, you don't have the right to be angry, Ace-san. You ate the tart that belongs to your dorm leader, not us," (Name) told him, receiving a huff from the said junior.

     "Don't be crazy now, Ace. I'm not the type of guy who takes advantage of juniors to get their money," Trey assured the poor junior. He patted Ace's back, "If we're gonna bake a tart for Riddle, we'll need a lot of chestnuts. If possible, I would like you to get it for me."

     "How many do you need, Trey-senpai?!" Ace demanded. "Since it's for the Unbirthday Party... I'll need more than two to three hundred chestnuts!" Trey answered and the cue for the first years surprised gasps. "After that, we'll be needing to roast, peel, and pureé them. Me and (Name)-san will do the rest after that."

     "I'll be going home."

     "Me too."

     "Take me with you guys."

     "TRAITORS!" Ace yelled at his newly found friends, who only gave him a mocking face. Cater was amused at the commotion between the first years, "Come on, guys~! No food will ever taste better than the food you created with your besties! You won't just get good food, but also you'll be able to create fun memories with your besties! You might even be a food blogger~!"

     Trey went near Ace's ear, whispering, "Don't tell Riddle, but Mont Blanc tastes more delicious when it's hot from the oven," he said to him. "The only ones who are allowed to eat a piece of Mont Blanc are the ones who baked it."

     Grim suddenly perked his ears, "Let's move on and get every chestnut!" He exclaimed. Yuu smirked at the grey cat, "Your tune changed so quickly when you heard food." Trey clapped his hands, gathering the first years' attention, "Chestnuts are found within the botanical garden. Behind the school." He reminded them.

     "Then Yuu, Grim, Deuce, and I will meet up outside the botanical garden!" Ace proclaimed proudly, Deuce wasn't told to be in this and Yuu doesn't want to pick chestnuts. "Chestnuts, here we come~!" Grim sang.

- Headmaster's Office -

     The Headmaster was peacefully writing paperwork on his desk when a puff of black smoke appeared behind him and revealed (Name). She placed her hand on his shoulder, making the Headmaster gasp and turned around, "STOP DOING THAT, BARBATOS!" He yelled, touching his chest. She chuckled at his reaction, "IT'S NO FUNNY MATTER, BARBATOS!"

     "Forgive me, Headmaster. It's cute to see your reaction," she smiled at him. "My purpose for coming here is because I'll be needing your permission to establish a club. Unfortunately, I've seen no cooking club in this dorm," she stated her reason for being here.

     "Cooking Club, you say? Now that you've said, no cooking club exists on this campus," the Headmaster muttered. Then he snapped his fingers, "I allow you to create that club, (Name). Feel free to take the vacant club room near the Science Club. I've heard it has the same arrangement as the kitchen, it's perfect for a Cooking Club in this school."

     She placed a teacup and desserts on Crowley's table, "Thank you, Headmaster," she bowed and disappeared in black smoke again. The Principal sat on his chair, messing with his hair, "God. She sure is something..." He whispered under his breath, looking at the snacks she left for him.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)