24 | Riddle Rosehearts

Bonus:

     "(Name)-chan, let's go buy those stuff~!" Lilia pointed to a video game in a nearby store, clinging to the demoness's arm. "Can you buy it for me~? Please, please? I'll cook for you later!" He tried to convince her.

     They were out to buy groceries, but it turned out to be buying clothes and entertainment products, "No need to cook, Lilia-san. I'll buy you the game, just don't destroy the kitchen," she stated. "Yey~!"

- Devildom -

Everyone in Devildom was panicking because another disappearance occurred, Luke is missing as well. Simeon and Solomon had an eye on the young angel, but once the night came, the angel was nowhere to be found. Michael testified that Luke talked to him an hour before his unannounced disappearance...

     "(Name) is missing. Now the chihuahua is missing, too," Lucifer crossed his arms. Diavolo stood up, "I want everyone who's capable to roam around the human world to find signs of their disappearance, and Simeon please talk to every angel than can see the past in the Celestial Realm. Solomon, please try to summon Barbatos, knowing you have a pact with her."

     "Understood, Lord Diavolo," they both said before disappearing. "Kambe, I want you to use your sources in the human world about any unsettling disappearance that happened the day before yesterday," Diavolo ordered.

     "Yes, Lord Diavolo," the Kambe nodded.

- Cafeteria -

     "How about other dorms?" Grim questioned. "As Cater said earlier, the dorms are based on the Great Seven. Our dorm, Heartslabyul, the Queen of Hearts' beloved insane creation," Trey said.

     "Savanaclaw, discovered within the bravery of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, founded through the depths of Sea Witch's kindness. Scarabia, known because of the cunningness of the Sorcerer of Sands," he continued. "Pomefiore, distinguished by the persistence of the Evil Queen. Ignihyde started because of the Lord of the Underworld's preservation. Lastly, Diasomnia, established by Her Majesty, the Fairy of Thorns." He finished.

(Name) was listening, carefully listening to each word. She knows it's the same 90s kids' show from her world or what you call Disney, they've come to Disneyland once to celebrate Diavolo's birthday. No wonder it feels familiar when she saw the statues' faces...

     "So many dorms, I don't think I can memorize all of them," Yuu murmured, memorizing the names of the dorms. "Their names are too long! I don't think I can remember it!" Grim complained.

     Cater laughed at their cute reactions, "Don't worry, you guys~! You'll memorize soon once you get used to this school!" He assured. "From how you'll be selected for the dorm you're suited in, the Dark Mirror shall look into your soul like what happened in the Entrance Ceremony. Every dorm student has similarities if you might have noticed," Trey told them, earning questioning looks from the juniors.

     "You're correct about that, Trey," Cater nodded. "What kind of similarities?" Deuce questioned, confused what Trey's point. Trey looked at someone from the right table, "For example... That white hair guy..." He whispered, looking at the peacefully eating white-haired student.

     "A buff guy with dog ears? That's news to me," Yuu commented, looking at the said guy. "Having trademarks like a buff body or animal ears can make instantly think they're from Savanaclaw," Trey whispered to them. "Savanaclaw is filled with people who are good in martial arts and sports~! They're grumpy with muscles type of people and as you can see they have yellow and orange black armbands on their arms," Cater pointed.