75 | Russian Roulette

*I repeat, sensitive chapter (the chapter's name is already one of the warnings too)

*Shere Khan (Mowgli), Prince Hans (Frozen), Clayton (Tarzan), Mother Gothel (Rapunzel)

- ??? -

Once she stepped foot outside the mirror a harsh gust of wind is met, proving that this debt collector's hiding place is absolute. She continued walking until she saw a fountain in front of her, with a large gate behind it and a bunch of guards waiting. A few people also entered, giving their invitations to the guards...

     "Hello, Miss. Do you have a letter?" One of the guards asked the demoness. She took the letter from her purse, giving it to the guard, "Ah! A VIP guest!" He gasped, looking at the letter.

     He called one of his fellow guards to guide the demoness to where she must be, "Escort her to the special room with the boss. You better not mess up," the guard told the rookie. The rookie bowed, "Yes, sir! Ma'am, please follow me!"

Barbatos followed the rookie, who was shaking in fear, as they entered the mansion. A couple of people were inside the ballroom of the mansion, meaning this association is probably something you rarely see in the public eye...

One of the guards inside took her coat that was covering her shoulders, bowing as a sign of respect. She gave a small curtsy and a smile to the guard before going upstairs. The hallways are unbelievably elegant, designed in expensive red satin cloths as curtains and bear furs as carpets. There are also historical paintings displayed that cost a lot of money, the Headmaster must've chosen the wrong one to mess with...

     "Here we are, Ma'am!" He stammered. He shakily opened a golden-coated door, revealing a large room, "Welcome to the party, Madam!" He seems to be the host of this party.

He has short, curly hair and a pair of pale ivory eyes, he's the boss among the four. He goes by the name Mister Goth and his unique magic is called I know the best, magically connected to illusions—making the target believe the user's lies if he's singing a certain song. He took the demoness's hands and made her sit at a round table...

     "A VIP that attends our banquet? How extraordinary," it's another man with ginger hair and green eyes. "I'm Hans and this is Goth, I'm his right hand!" He introduced himself, shaking her hand.

Hans, the right hand of Goth, has a unique magic called Blind Love, similar to Goth it's illusion magic but focused on someone's feelings that'll make the target forcefully fall in love with him. A hunter-looking woman was observing her, this must be the one they call Miss Clay or their muscle of the team—she's the one that has the unique magic that can steal people's lives and adds up her life span, Be a man...

     "May I ask what's your name?" Another woman asked, smiling sweetly at her. She has sharp teeth and tiger ears, "I'm Sherry, the brains of the team! Nice to meet you, lovely!" She shakes the hands of the demoness.

Sherry, indeed the brains among the four. She has the unique magic that seals someone's magic for a long period, I will catch you is the name of her unique magic...

     "I'm (Name)," she introduced herself, bowing slightly. Goth clapped his hands, "Now that we know each other, why don't we have a little game?" He offered.

     Sherry was giggling, "Ooh~! I adore games! Let's play Russian roulette!!!" She exclaimed. "Too dangerous. We don't want our guest to die, right?" Clay said, placing her shotgun on the ground.

     "I wouldn't mind playing it. I have heard of the game, but I haven't played it," the demoness said, sipping her tea. "That settles it then! Come on, Goth! Pull out your revolver so we can play!" Sherry exclaimed, pulling the man's right arms