55 | Tampering

*Barbatos isn't the type of person to fall in love easily, he slowly gets feelings and that goes for the MC

*Stop barking for the degrading moments

*And whoever is reporting the comments with bad words, I hope your pillows are very warm at the point you're gonna die

- ??? -

Yuu was once again in another dream with the same lion as before, but the once lively kingdom of the forests turned into a withered one. The room for the king is filled with bones with a bird trapped in a bone-made jail at the corner, singing for the new king...

     "Oh, Zazu, do lighten up," the lion told the bird as he threw a bone at him. "Sing something with a little bump with it," he favored.

     "It's a small world after all—"

     "No! Anything but that!" The lion interrupted the bird. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts (diddly, dee). There they are standing in a row—big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!" The bird sang with the lion vibing along. In anger, he whispered, "Oh, I would never do this to Mufasa—"

     "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The lion asked, pouncing in front of Zazu. "Oh, nothing!"

     "You know the law! Never, ever mention that name in my presence! I am the King!" He yelled at the bird, who hit his back on the wall. "Yes, sire! You are the King! I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches!" Zazu chuckled nervously.

     "Hey, boss!" A hyena called from the entrance of the den, making the king sigh in annoyance. "Oh, what is it this time?" He asked his trusty servants.

     "We got a bone to pick with you—" One of the hyenas yelled, but the girl hyena stopped him from talking. "Let me handle this. Scar, there's no food, no water," she told the king.

     "Yeah, it's dinner time and we ain't got no stickin' in our trays!" The male hyena yelled again. Scar sighed and closed his eyes, "It's the lionesses' job to do the hunting," he said.

The hyena told the king that they won't hunt, and with no other choice, Scar pointed to Zazu and told the hyenas to eat him instead. Zazu explained how he's not tasty and not being able to fill someone's stomach because of how petite his body. Not until the male hyena said that Mufasa's ruling is better than Scar's, angering the current King and yelling what the hyena said...

     "I said que pasa?" He answered the king. "Good, now get out!" Scar ordered.

- Ramshackle Dorm, Yuu's room -

     The male rubbed his eyes, yawning as he woke up, "Damn, that's one weird dream..." He muttered. Not until he can feel someone sitting on his bed, looking at him, "Hey... Get up..."

     "Later, I'm still irritated from that dream," Yuu told the person sitting on his bed and covering his body with the blanket. Grim gasped, seeing Jack sitting in their bed, "Huh?! Why are you in our dorm?!" He asked.

     "I came while I'm running laps for my morning jogging and today's the magical shift tournament," he stated. He pulled you from bed, causing the human to groan in pain as he fell face flat on the floor, "I can't let you oversleep, Yuu." He told the dorm leader of Ramshackle.

The dorm leader of Ramshackle angrily punched Jack's stomach, causing the wolf to cough. Jack immediately pushed Yuu inside the bathroom to change while Grim is cheering that they'll get the Savanaclaw dorm tampering with the Diasomnia students today. Well, honestly doing this for the sake of entering the tournament as a player...