28 | Baking

Bonus:

     "Open your mouth, (Name)~," Simeon cooed, feeding the baby Barbatos. She shrank because of Solomon's curse and since Diavolo doesn't know how to cook, Simeon was voted to take care of the butler, "That's a good girl!" He praised her when she chew the food.

     "I can cook, but why wasn't I chosen?" Lucifer asked Solomon. The Sorcerer just laughed at the Avatar of Pride's misery, "Well, you're at the very bottom of the list, Lucifer. Plus, (Name) hand-picked Simeon among you guys and won the votes."

     "I'll learn how to cook for (Name)!" Diavolo exclaimed, going back to his castle.

- Botanical Garden -

     "You step on my tail and you expect me to let you go away without any punishments?" The lion asked his magical pen in hand. He glared at Yuu, "I was having a nice nap and now you pissed me. Good luck limping back to school, insects."

     "I'm afraid I cannot allow that," (Name) appeared in front of the lion, shielding Yuu. The lion smirked, "Well, if it isn't the famous student from Diasomnia. Barbatos, it's nice to finally meet you," he took her hand, placing a small peck on the back of her palm.

     "His attitude completely changed?!" Yuu hissed at Grim, surprised about the lion's change of tune. "Herbivore, be grateful that a woman protected you. In any case, it's boring since you're magic-less, and can't protect yourself," the lion stated.

     "I'm sorry on his behalf, sir," (Name) bowed and left with the two. The lion scoffed, "If she wasn't a girl, I would've to beat the shit out of those two. Diasomnia students these days are annoying," he muttered under his breath.

     "LEONA-SAN!"

     "Not again..."

- Woods behind the Campus -

     "(Name)-senpai! Hello!" Deuce waved his hands, greeting his senior. "We've found some baskets and tongs from the shed over there. The caretaker is quite nice, to be honest, they gave us these for free," Ace showed the baskets he got.

     "Ah, that's right! I almost forgot about the chestnuts! If we won't get chestnuts, our share will be little!" Grim exclaimed, taking the baskets from Ace. No one can mistake the look on Grim's face, he was shaking in fear and Yuu is sweating bullets

     "Yuu and Grim look terrified. Did something happen?" Deuce asked, checking the two Ramshackle students. "Yeah, I'll tell you about our encounter with the grumpy caretaker while we pick chestnuts!" Grim replied.

(Name)'s juniors are busy picking chestnuts, while she's busy observing the texts from the unknown sender. She has an idea who's behind it, but the other thing that doesn't testify the person who's behind it doesn't fit the logic in Twisted Wonderland. She's planning to do what the unknown sender said, but she needs to be extra cautious...

     "Go to Apple Cider exactly at 7 PM or else you'll lose your chance, (Name)."

- Kitchen -

     "Welcome back!" Trey greeted, helping the demoness put the baskets on the table. "I see you picked quite a lot more than I asked. This is good," he chuckled. "With these chestnuts, we can make a lot of tarts!" Grim cheered, jumping on the table.

     "It's quite hard to peel this," (Name) stated, cleaning the chestnuts. "This will be a challenge for those who can't use magic, I'm talking about Yuu and Ace. Grim, be careful when you're gonna use magic or you might burn the chestnuts. Deuce, focus your magical pen on the chestnuts, so you won't hit someone."