E/2 | Her Groom

*Your author's Crowley kinnie era

- Cafeteria -

(Name) was sitting beside the Ghost Bride as he sip his tea, tired and stressed while waiting for someone to save him from misery. He did try to kill the ghosts, but you can't kill someone twice since they're already dead—fighting them makes no sense that's why decided to give himself in. The bride was pinching his cheeks, admiring his beauty...

     "I love the color of your hair. Look at those lime highlights, so unique!" She praised, playing with it. "I haven't asked your name! I'm Princess Eliza and what's your name my lovely groom?" She asked the demon butler.

     "I'm (Name), Your Highness," he took her hand and placed a kiss behind it. "If you don't mind me asking, what did you exactly see in me? That made you think I'm your Ideal Prince?" He asked, confused about what did this Princess see in him?

She started to elaborate on his looks and how it's perfect, fitting him to be her prince and husband. He was frightened, to say the least, because of what she said, to think that he'll be someone's spouse because of how he looks—I mean this has happened more than a lot of times, along with a situation he almost got married to Lord Diavolo...

     "I love how your lips are color purple... So pretty," she murmured and traced his lips. Barbatos removed her hand and placed it on her lap, "That was very unnecessary to do, Your Highness. We just met after all and we should get to know each other instead of marrying me," he explained.

     Eliza touched both of her hands and stared lovingly at Barbatos, "Let's just say, I fell in love at first sight... You're too attractive and perfect to let go~!" She added and hugged the demon. "My lovely (Name), we'll kiss once midnight comes and we'll be together in the afterlife!" She exclaimed.

The demon was on the brink of giving up everything because she must've used a spell to make him unable to move—this must be her unique magic. He tried to use his magic to remove the spell, but the ghost is tightly hugging him...

     "Chubby! Please get the groom's tuxedo~!" Eliza ordered. The ghost looks jealous at (Name)'s current position and bows to the princess before vanishing in thin air, "He's Chubby, my best friend since I was a kid! He's very reliable, too!"

     "Is that so?"

     Eliza nodded, "Yep~!" She grinned. "Also how many kids do you want? One, two, or three?" She asked, invading the poor demon's privacy. "Princess, please calm down. I'm not fond of being a father," the demon tried to stop the Princess's questions.

- Courtyard -

The Headmaster and the others retreated because the ghost kept reviving themselves, irritating them. Luke was worried about his guardian (Name), busy staring at the window leading to the cafeteria. It seems like it wasn't just the first years that are in the courtyard to retreat, the bunch from different dorms are also there...

     "Ace, Deuce!" Riddle called, running towards the troublemakers. "Are you guys also forced to retreat here too?" He asked, checking their situations.

     "Hello there, Yuu and Grim. It's a surprise you guys are here as well, I'm glad you're safe," Azul happily remarked. Yuu rolled his eyes at the sudden sweet gesture, "Shut it, Azul. I know you're up to something," he stated.

     "Why are you guys doing here? Were you also attacked by ghosts?" Luke asked the bunch of students in the courtyard. Kalim nodded, "Yep, we're in the auditorium in the middle of studying together!" He sobbed.

     "More like you're asking help from us, Kalim-san," Azul emphasized us, specifying him and Riddle. The dorm leader of Heartslabyul nodded, "Yes and he was so close to solving the problem... Those ghosts ruined it."

     Vil cleared his throat, "Well, we were just in a classroom when a group of ghosts kicked us out of the bride's dressing room and interrupted me," he stated and crossed his arms. Rook sighed in dismay, "It's a pity that I didn't manage to know all of Roi de Poisons' fashion tastes..." He murmured.

     "We did try defending ourselves, but they just kept reviving themselves," Epel added and sighed. Cater scratched his cheek, "Well, I was kicked out of the Alchemy room since the ghost said it's the family lounge..." He murmured.

     "You think that's bad, I was just going to get some snacks from (Name)'s club and those ghosts jumped on my face, kicking me out of the school," Leona grumbled as he sat on the floor to sleep again. "Well, bullshit. Everyone's got kicked out by those ghosts and holding the campus hostage at this rate," Yuu muttered.

Ace was demanding what was happening, holding the Headmaster's collar. Luke started to explain what happened—from capturing (Name), the Ghost Bride, and the wedding that's gonna happen sooner or later. Everyone was surprised that the ghost chose the demon among them...

     "Then the Ideal Prince the Princess sees is (Name)-san, right?" Riddle repeated. "That's impossible! (Name)-san is a girl and you said it's prince, right? So what's happening right now, Headmaster?" Azul asked the Principal.

     "As you can see, (Name) is a talented magic user at the point they can manipulate their form," the Headmaster explained. "Some of you must've seen how she cast spells, right? That only proves the fact she has the magic to turn herself into a man," he said.

     "Can't deny that since she's already attractive," Vil complimented and nodded in agreement, Rook still can't believe his dorm leader is still complementing her amidst the chaos. "She sure has a taste, but I couldn't let (Name)-chan marry that bride!" Cater complained.

     The Headmaster has a big scowl on his face too, angry at the fact the Princess has set her eyes on (Name), "We should be quick or else we'll be late. None of you are aware of the consequences as the Ghost Bride's groom—if you're bounded to marry someone dead, you're meant to follow her in the afterlife. In other words, she'll die!"

     "Isn't (Name)-san a demon?" Yuu asked. "She is, but there are things that can make you disappear despite being a demon or an angel," Luke replied, afraid that she'll die.

Luke demanded that they should save (Name) before it was too late, with the Headmaster telling the other students to save him, but to their dismay—they all said no. Saying that they won't stand a chance against the ghosts, her past doings that caused for serious injuries to some students, and their past grudge towards her...

     "Fine. I'll handle this myself then!" Luke yelled and took out Barbatos's grimoire. "You're probably not able to do this alone!" Kalim said, trying to console the angel.

The angel started to cast a spell written in the grimoire, followed by a large white circle above the campus which is filled with ancient letters. Crowley and others were surprised that the angel managed to draw such power from the grimoire...

     "Stop this at once, Luke!" Crowley stopped the angel from casting the spell.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)