66 | Second Phase

*Also Lilia and Malleus's bond is almost similar to Barbatos/(Name) and Diavolo's bond considering the butler is his parent figure ever since he was an infant

- Octavinelle Dorm, Monstro Lounge -

Yuu and Jack entered the lounge of the dorm, to be met with an adult vibe. The wolf warned Yuu to be careful since they were in someone's dorm or they might experience what happened in Savanaclaw Dorm before. Floyd appeared, scaring the dorm leader of Ramshackle...

     "Hello, little shrimp~!" He greeted. "Welcome, welcome! I see you brought sea urchin with ya~!" He giggled while Jack popped a vein in his face, "I said I'm a wolf, not a sea urchin!" He hissed.

     "Welcome to Monstro Lounge, Yuu-san, and Jack-san. I presume it's your first time visiting, yes?" Jade asked, offering his arms for Yuu to hold. Jack glared at the obedient twin, "I've had a hunch that you always ask questions that you already know the answers to," he squinted his eyes at the twin.

     Jade chuckled, "It's called safety precautions, Jack-san. Now before I could let you meet Azul, I'll tell you the essential rules in this dorm," he said with a smile. "Monstro Lounge is a manly indoor cafe for students, we hope that you won't cause fights with other dorm students here. Everyone is required to follow Octavinelle's rules to keep the atmosphere quiet and calm..."

     "Eh, okay," Yuu rolled his eyes. "Dear customers, what is your purpose in coming here?" Jade asked.

     "We want to talk to your ass—I mean, Manager Azul Ashengrotto," Yuu replied, coughing from Jack's sudden elbow attack. The obedient twin chuckled, "Understood, but unfortunately, the manager is busy talking to another client. I hope you don't mind waiting in the lounge, yes? We don't allow loitering here as well, at least buy one drink."

     "What a pain in the ass," Yuu commented and sat on an empty table with Jack. "Anemones, please get their orders," Jade ordered Ace and Deuce nearby.

     "Sorry, I have to deliver these drinks..." Deuce apologized for not being able to get Yuu and Jack's drinks. "Hey, we're in the same boat! I also got a bunch of drinks to deliver! Why don't you take their orders at least? We're doing all the work here!" Ace yelled, on his way to throw hands.

Jade went near them with a horrifying stare and his smile is saying something else. He took Deuce and Ace's anemones, pulling them to discipline both of them. He is in charge of training the new waiters after all—which means it's up to him if they're gonna get punished or not...

     "Wait, stop that, dip shits!" Yuu yelled, removing Jade's hold from the anemones. "Dear me, this won't do. I believe I told you to follow the rules if you're in our dorm," Jade told the dorm leader.

     "We have the right to punish brats for misbehaving~," Floyd stated, shrugging. "You're practically saying talking back to you is already considered wrong, then you'll punish them..." Jack is angry.

Not until Jade offered they, Yuu and Jack, should deliver drinks in the anemone's place. Ace agreed to it, pushing Yuu to get the tray placed on the desk, but Jack didn't seem to be interested, telling the salmon-haired to stop agreeing immediately...

Ace whispered that Grim was covered in bubbles because he's been washing the dishes all night and Deuce explained it's bad to get chased out of the dorm. Jack agreed in the end, but they need to be quick because he needs to sleep before 10 PM...

- Headmistress's Office -

     "You want me to make you a dress for some party you're gonna attend?" Crewel asked the Headmistress, whose hands are in a praying position and a smile plastered on her face. "Yes, Professor. I also have the type of dress you're gonna make," she gave an illustration.

The dress is quite simple, but it has a charm to it. It's a split (dress with an open leg cut), sleeveless, and shoulder-less dress, the preferred color is dark green to match her hair. She also needs a pair of long gloves and a fluffy white boa, add three-inch heels...

     "I was invited to a party," she told the professor, who wasn't convinced she was invited. She sighed, "I have theorized that he's seriously kidnapped and it's no joke anymore. If he was kidnapped before, that's probably a warning from the debt collectors. I have heard they hold grudges towards their customers who don't pay for their debt by the due date," she explained.

     "No, I worry about your safety. We're talking about corrupted rich people here," Crewel tried to change her mind. She nodded, "I have fixed my decisions and that's final, Professor Crewel. It's all under control, just trust in me," she assured.

     Crewel pinched his nose in annoyance, "I'm still older than you—"

     "I'm a thousand years old, Professor. I believe I told you I'm a demon," she chuckled from the frustrated Crewel. "I'll make sure I'll come back in one piece," she finished.

The Professor sighed and took the illustration of the dress she wants for the party. *Beep* "Commence the third phase of the plan tomorrow to complete our preparations," the unknown sender said to her. She smiled and closed her phone, excited to see the ones who kidnapped the beloved Headmaster...

- Octavinelle Dorm, Monstro Lounge -

Yuu and Jack were panting from exhaustion, while the twins clapped because they managed to give all the ongoing orders of the customers. Not until a different clap was heard somewhere...

     "Marvelous! Your kind help is very essential in this dorm!" Azul praised, shaking Yuu's hands. Jack acknowledged him, which made the dorm leader smile at him, "Surely, you didn't wait for too long, yes? Please follow me to the VIP Room, and Jade, Floyd, mind getting tea for our lovely guests," the dorm leader of Octavinelle ordered.

     "We're on it."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)