88 | Kalim Al-Asim

*(Name)/Barbatos just doesn't see herself as an attractive person towards royalties (except Diavolo himself)

Bonus:

Lord Diavolo is nowhere to be found, but he told the demoness to wear a formal suit—he is aware that she can see the future, but she decided to play with it. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail and she was wearing a formal suit like the ones used in weddings...

     "Ms. (Name), the Lord Diavolo is summoning you," one of the little demons told her, peeking from her door. She sighed, "Yes, I'll be going."

As she expected, Diavolo is wearing a bridal dress and waiting at the very end of the hallway for her arrival. She sighed and told them she objects to the wedding, earning gasps from everyone...

     "(Name)! Marry me!" Diavolo begged, grabbing the demoness's legs. "My Lord, we currently have a busy schedule this week. Please, let go of my leg," she told the Prince, shaking her leg to remove him.

- Scarabia Dorm, Lounge -

Yuu and Grim gasped at the sight of Kalim, who seems to be mad over something they can't understand. The other students are praying it's not scolding from the dorm leader...

     "What's the meaning of this Jamil?" Kalim asked, frightening the students. The Scarabia students started to panic, "I didn't know that we're having guests today!"

     Jamil stood up, "Kalim, I can explain—" The dorm leader of Scarabia placed his palm in front of Jamil, shutting him up, and sat beside the Ramshackle students. "I believe I told you about telling me if we're having visitors! Because if not—" The scowl on his face turned into a smile. "—We could've prepared more food and music for them!" He exclaimed.

     "What the hell?" Yuu hissed as Kalim placed a hand around his shoulder, surprised by the gesture. "Heya, heya~! Thanks for coming to my lovely dorm, I'm sorry that we aren't ready for your visit!" Kalim apologized, winking at Yuu. "I'm Kalim Al-Asim, Scarabia's dorm leader~! Nice to meet ya guys and I believe this is our first meeting, yes?"

     "No, Grim set your butt on fire in the Entrance Ceremony and they interrogated you about what happened to me this Magift Tournament," Jamil told the oblivious Kalim. The said dorm leader placed a hand behind his head, "Sorry about that! I'm bad at remembering people's names, but please it's not that bad! I'm glad to meet you guys again!"

     "I'm Yuu," the dorm leader of Ramshackle shook Kalim's hand as a sign of greeting.

Yuu was surprised Kalim is unlike the dorm leader of the other dorms, he's the carefree and loving type of dorm leader. The dorm leader asked Jamil if the meals are hard to cook, and Jamil assured him he doesn't have any trouble making them and no poisonous substance was added...

     "Kalim is the heir of his family in our Hometown, so it's possible for potential assassins and hitman wants to eliminate him," Jamil explained. Kalim chuckled, "Well, that's true! But no need to be overprotective, Jamil. As if there's a person who'll poison me—Wait! I remembered he started doing this around four years ago since I was in a coma for two weeks."

     Jamil sighed, "That's because you're safe now, we check every dish if there's poison on it."

Grim suddenly looked offended since he used to be the poison tester of the meals, earning a stifled laugh from Yuu beside him. Kalim assured that everything Jamil makes is safe and he won't poison him, making the said vice dorm leader sigh because he's stating an obvious thing...

The cat was terrified by their personalities—they can be nice, but they're the scariest people he ever met, they can make the dorm leaders of Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, and Octavinelle go humble with a simple lie...