101 | New Plans

*I'll be ending this book after Scarabia arc and getting another book since the chapters are already a lot, I don't want anyone scrolling to 200 worth of chapters to find what they want to read

*Also you're simping on the MC who has a criminal record in Twisted Wonderland

- Palace of Afterglow Savanna, Infirmary -

     "I'm here to tell you the findings of Barbatos," the future Diavolo told her as he sat beside the injured (Name). "As I said, she's unavailable right now and the timelines, in this world specifically, are getting tampered with and destroyed. She's currently trying to find the culprit ever since yesterday," he sighed.

     "So what's happening in the future of those timelines?"

     "The futures of those timelines are destroyed completely and I can't guarantee completely it can come back if she manages to catch the culprit," Diavolo replied, he seems concerned. "I'm not sure what's the origin of the culprit because Barbatos said their species is confusing—it seems they migrated their origin and turned to someone else."

The demoness pinched her chin, looking at the letter and the connection of it by the one who's tampering and destroying the timelines. She's worried about the real identity of the culprit and the assumption on who's behind it—her assumptions are absolute after all...

     "I and Barbatos left Devildom to help her find the culprit. She theorized about the culprit staying in this timeline," the future Diavolo added and crossed his arms. "I'm... I'm worried about her safety because she also knows who's behind this—the next thing I knew she disappeared. She wasn't lying, too," he added.

     The demoness sighed, knowing the point Diavolo is making, "She hasn't returned, has she?" She remarked, earning a nod from Diavolo. "I think she told me about the culprit stronger than her and that's it... She didn't tell me anything else..."

     "There's a possibility she got overpowered by the culprit and taken hostage by them..." (Name) said and the look in the future Diavolo's face is disturbing. "No, Lord Diavolo. Let me handle this matter because I owe your wife a favor, but I need to heal first..."

- Scarabia Dorm, Lounge -

Yuu was seating beside the one who was playing Mancala, Azul against Grim, and Floyd against Jamil. The game is going pretty well with 2-3, Floyd leading and 5-0, Azul leading. Jamil said he's getting worse at it after years of not playing Mancala—he was used to playing with Kalim after hours, so he can win against Jamil. Azul smiled weirdly, earning a questioning look from his classmate...

     "You're a pretty weird one..." Jamil commented when he saw Azul's weird grin. The Octavinelle dorm leader chuckled, "Don't mind me, I was just smiling since it seems you're raised together with Kalim-san," he stated.

     "Ah, I think that you know the feeling then... You and the Leech twins must be childhood friends?" He asked. Floyd shrugged, "I think so?"

     "Why are you hesitating bro? You sound unsure by that," Yuu remarked, playing with a jewel in his hand. Floyd grinned like an idiot, "Well, we're in the same school in elementary and high school. I only noticed Azul around high school, so you can say we don't have those kinds of childhood memories~!" He chortled.

     "Is that even possible? Not noticing someone before graduation and sure your standards of interests are weird," Yuu commented. "Well, you see, Yuu-san. I don't prefer being presented in the spotlight and I was considered as the quiet introverted kid," Azul shared.

     Grim laughed and started to blabber something he shouldn't tell anyone, "I mean you stand out among the bunch in a different since you're a—" Azul immediately covered the cat's mouth,s stopping him from telling unnecessary things. "Grim-san, I believe we agreed we're not telling that to anyone!" He exclaimed.

     "Now that you're dorm leader, what a weird relationship you have with them..." Jamil stated. Floyd raised his eyebrow, "Ya think so? I'm only doing it 'cause Azul looks pretty interesting~," the silly twin commented.

     "To the twins, Jade and Floyd, think we're just playing around," Azul stated.

Jamil must've taken the playing around as a metaphor presenting a master-servant relationship, which confused him. Azul started to tell him the real definition of playing around—once Jade and Floyd get bored with him as their dorm leader, they have no choice but will try to get rid of him and take his position away. Considering he's a formidable opponent, he won't lose against the likes of the twins...

     "Don't worry, Azul~! We're not planning to fight against you for the title of dorm leader~! Not now, at least~," Floyd teased, nudging his dorm leader. Jamil raised his eyebrow, "I see that you three are quite in the same position now, impressive."

     "We're together with him just because he's interesting and once he starts to get boring then it's bye-bye, Azul~!" Floyd said. Then he pointed a finger towards Jamil, "I know yer aware of being vice dorm leader doesn't mean you're the servant of the dorm leader, right? It's the unspoken rule in this school after all, perfectly normal," He added.

     Jamil sighed, "I'm born to be a servant for Kalim and it'll stay like that until I'm alive..."

     "Oh? You guys are still up?" The voice of Kalim startled Jamil. The dorm leader of Scarabia sat beside the bewildered Jamil, "OH~! Mancala, I miss this game. It brings back memories when we're children playing this for hours—"

     "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?! I kept telling you about not touring around the dorm at night, you might get kidnapped again!" Jamil chided, holding Kalim's arms. The dorm leader just laughed, "Don't worry, Jamil~! Since you're a worry-wort, I have Jade with me!" He pointed behind him.

Jamil tensed when he saw Jade standing behind Kalim with that smile he hates the most—it irritates him somehow. The vice dorm leader told his fellow vice dorm leader about how wonderful Kalim is, tensing the Scarabia's vice dorm leader—he doesn't like the atmosphere surrounding them. He demanded what did Jade do to Kalim, but the obedient twin shook his head in response saying he didn't do anything wrong with Kalim saying he was a nice guy...

     "Hey, Jamil! Have you seen those gray and blue carpets? I haven't seen them and I'm planning to give it—"

     "We're going Kalim!" Jamil firmly said and grabbed Kalim's arm. "Eh? Why all of the sudden?"

     "I don't want any complaints. Stand up!" The vice dorm leader affirmed and gripped Kalim's arm too hard, making him wince in pain. "Geez, calm down! I'm going alright! No need to grab it too tight, it hurts!" He begged. "I'm gonna show you the carpet next time! See ya, Jade!" He bid farewell.

     "Until we meet again~," he bid farewell as well.

     Once the duo left, Yuu looked at them, "The fuck did you do to him?" He asked the obedient twin. Jade raised an eyebrow, chuckling, "Nothing, what do you mean, Yuu-san?"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)