98 | News

*Crewel appreciation chapter in Pomefiore Arc

*Also, what's your favorite scene in this book?

- Octavinelle Dorm, Monstro Lounge

     "Hello?" Instead of hearing the demoness's voice, they heard Leona's instead. All of them looked at each other why does the Savanaclaw dorm leader have her phone, "Oi, asshole, answer. What do you need from the demon?" He asked.

     "What happened to (Name)-san?" Yuu asked, wanting to talk to her instead of the lion. He heard the lion grumble, "She's sleeping right now, injured. Let her rest for now and talk to us tomorrow," he said.

     "HEY, DON'T FUCKING HANG UP—BULLSHIT!" Yuu cursed under his breath when he heard the hanging call because of the lion's attitude. "What is he doing with (Name)-san's phone?" Jade asked since he also heard Leona's voice.

     Floyd puffed his cheeks, "Why he's with Emerald Cory?! That should be me!" He complained, wanting to be with the demoness as well. "Floyd, you can still be with her once the holidays are finished..." Azul sighed at his friend's tantrum.

Meanwhile, Leona is hugging the demoness, her head resting on his chest and his hands wrapped around her body as if protecting her. Luke was between the two elders, his head resting on the demoness's chest while hugging her as well. Farena stared from the door, touched and confused why his cold stone of a brother is acting like that...

     Back to Yuu, "That son of a bitch..." He cursed again. "Anyway, I have my suspicions. Don't mind what happened earlier, I don't give a fuck with the dorm leader of Savanaclaw," Yuu told the Octavinelle trio who raised their eyebrows at him. The dorm leader of Ramshackle cleared his throat, "Okay, as you can see, Scarabia is suffering because of Kalim's tyrant attitude. Even their vice dorm leader is suffering because he's defending Kalim," he explained.

     Jade pinched his chin, "Aren't you in the same class as Jamil-san, Azul?" He asked the dorm leader. Azul nodded, "Indeed, we are in the same class, so we see each other a lot. As Grim-san said, he's truly a considerate student, but it's quite weird to see him do such demands like this—he's rather simple, to say the least," he replied.

     Floyd laughed, "Well, Sea Snake is good at basketball, we're in the same club~! Not that I care about other guys from other dorms, but I didn't expect him to be Scarabia's vice dorm leader," he shared.

     Azul looked at Yuu, who raised his eyebrow, "The fuck you looking at?" He asked. The dorm leader of Octavinelle smiled, "Since the Vice Dorm Leader of Scarabia is troubled because of his Dorm Leader, then I won't hesitate to lend a hand to help them!" He told the Ramshackle students.

     "Did you eat something that made you say that, octopus Azul? And I thought you repented after what you've done back in the last semester," Grim asked the cunning octopus of Octavinelle. He looks hurt from what the cat said to him, "Oh, how to mean of you, Grim-san. Don't be afraid because I changed my mind after hearing a classmate is in trouble about their dorm leader—like the Sea Witch did to the Princess—"

     "Shut the fuck up! NO ONE ASKED—" Yuu grumbled, but his mouth was covered immediately by Floyd. Azul coughed, "As I said, the Sea Witch is kind and considerate. For, I, the dorm leader of Octavinelle, should be like her to help someone who's in need. I don't have the heart to ignore such an emergency," he added and earned smirks from the twins.

     "Whatever situation you guys are in, you're still shady..." Yuu said, his voice still muffled. Azul pinched Yuu's cheeks, "Well, Yuu-san, it's a bit boring to see the same faces every year. Starting tomorrow, we shall infiltrate Scarabia as well," he announced.