50 | Command Tower

*Walk 'em like a dog, sis. Walk 'em like a dog

Bonus:

     "My Lord, what are you doing?" (Name) asked Diavolo, who was wearing a bathing suit on his bed. His be is filled with petals and a heart flamingo above it, "What do you think, (Name)? Doesn't it look nice?" He asked, patting his bed.

     "We shouldn't waste time on such—"

     "Shh, I already canceled it," the Prince placed a finger to stop her from talking. He took her waist and guided her to his bed, making her sit, "A lovely night wouldn't be complete without music~," he said.

Instead of hearing slow, but sexy music from the speaker—they heard the tune of baby shark instead. Diavolo tried to change it, skipping the whole playlist because he chose the nursery rhyme playlist and the butler hid her face from laughing amusement because of her Master's mistake. I guess Diavolo's plan of having (Name) on his bed failed miserably...

- Savanaclaw Dorm -

     The demoness just happily sips her tea, watching the Heartslabyul bunch get surrounded by the Savanaclaw students with their dorm leader, "Dorm Leader Leona-san!" One of the students acknowledged. "These guys are just mindlessly entering our territory! We might as well teach them a lesson while they're here~!"

     Ruggie appeared behind Leona, "Oh, it's the bunch I met in the cafeteria~!" He acknowledged, seeing Grim and Yuu amidst the Heartslabyul students. "It's you! Deluxe minchee katsu sandwich!" Grim yelled, angrily pointing at Ruggie.

     The hyena laughed, "Calm down, kitty~! Don't give people delicious names, it's making me hungry! I have a manly name, Ruggie Bucchi!" He introduced himself. Leona took a close look at Yuu, "Hm, it's the magic-less student I met in the botanical garden the other day... I haven't forgotten you stepped on my tail that day."

     "I advice you to calm down, Leona-san," the demoness called from the bleachers. The students of Savanaclaw looked at the smiling demoness, immediately hiding behind Leona because they were the ones who she gave a lesson before, "I already said sorry on his behalf, isn't that enough for you?" She asked.

     Leona gritted his teeth when the demoness appeared in front of him, his grudge towards Diasomnia students is unbearably terrible, "You're the caretaker of the botanical garden!" Yuu exclaimed, pointing at Leona. Ruggie laughed, "Leona? Caretaker of the garden?! Aha! He sure is, he practically lives there."

The students started to rally to beat the Heartslabyul bunch with magic, but it only made Leona angry. All of them shut up when they saw Leona's terrifying glare, which made the lion amused and proposed to beat the Heartslabyul bunch with the Ramshackle students in Magift since its a "peaceful" beating without breaking any rules—with a few insults that they're weak—it made Grim, Ace, and Deuce angry...

     Ruggie chuckled, "Leona-san, you're such a bully! I don't they can last a single round~!" He insulted. Grim's fire ears started to burn more, "How dare you! I'll make sure I'll wipe your face on the floor if I won against you!" He yelled.

     "Ugh... I don't think we don't have a choice," Deuce murmured. "Poor Deuce," Yuu sentimentally muttered. 

     Ace nudged Cater, "Alright, Cater-senpai~! Let's do this and don't forget the tryouts!" He punched his fists, ready to beat the Savanaclaw students. Cater groaned, "Eh, for real? Yuu-chan, please go somewhere safe and tell us their strategy. (Name)-chan, do lend us a—"

     "No."

The demoness sat beside Yuu, who was shouting the next possible moves of Leona's team. She only watched them, amused by the play happening in front of her. Grim has the disk while Cater, Deuce, and Ace are focusing on the defense, Leona leading his team is quite a show because of how cooperative they are. With a swift attack, Leona managed to take the disk from the opponent's team and that continued until the game ended...

     The bunch of juniors was huffing in exhaustion, Deuce wiped the sweat out of his face, "I don't think we'll manage. Their circle is flawless," he commented. Ace nodded, trying to catch his breath, "This is fucking crazy, man. We didn't manage to get a single point..."

     Cater was also catching his breath, "They said Leona-kun's a good leader in Magift, he's called the command tower... We can't stand a chance against them..." He told them. Leona smirked behind them, his broom hanging above his shoulder, "Oh, what's wrong, herbivores? Exhausted already?" He asked.

     Ruggie chuckled beside him, "Where's your snarky attitude earlier~?" He mocked. "Come on, stand up, herbivores. We're not done, yet here—One more game," Leona demanded.

     Barbatos went near the Heartslabyul bunch, checking if they were injured, "I guess that's all for now, Leona-san. Their stamina is limited, so do leave me them alone," she stated. Bowing in front of him, "Pardon this inconvenience—"

     Leona grabbed her tie and it made the demoness knelt in front of him, "You're one to talk, (Name). Why not challenge me instead, don't you think?" He then raised her chin to look at him directly, smirking, "I heard you're powerful. Why don't we test it?" He said.

     "Enough, please!" Yuu begged, grabbing the demoness from the lion's hold. Before Leona could speak another word, someone entered the field, "What're y'all doing?" It was Jack.

     Leona huffed and crossed his arms, "Isn't it obvious? We're teaching the trespassers some lesson," he answered the first-year's question. Jack felt angry, facing his dorm leader, "What's so fun playing with the newbies? It's stupid to pick a fight with some juniors."

     Ruggie chuckled, "Oh, my! Jack's acting like a hero! Your night and shining armor, Heartslabyul brats~!" It made the students of Savanaclaw laugh in amusement. Jack glared at them, "I can't just let my dorm mates bully someone because of a simple thing. It's disgusting..." He told them.

     "You're ruining the fun," Leona glared back.

     The other students are gonna attack the Heartslabyul bunch again, but unfortunately got caged by the demoness again, "It seems you lot haven't learned your lesson. I always tolerate troublemakers, either way..." She smiled at the caged students. "Seniors who are picking fights with juniors? How disappointing as a senior myself," she added, earning angry retorts from them.

     "Let's go, Ruggie. We won't stand a chance with her around and I'm tired anyway," Leona called. The demoness waved goodbye to the frightened students, struggling to move, "We won't let you get away if you entered our turf again, you hear me?!" One of them threatened.

     Once the other students of Savanaclaw arrived, Cater laughed sadly, "I showed my ugly side, didn't I?" He asked (Name). He hugged the demoness, hiding his embarrassed face, "Oh, dear... Calm down, Cater-san. No need to be embarrassed because of it," she lightly laughed, caressing his hair.

Jack was approached by the grateful juniors, thanking him for saving their asses back there. Yuu also bowed, saying sorry on behalf for troubling them. Ace warned the wolf to look after himself, irritating the said wolf, and said that they don't need to tell him twice. Jack pushed them off their dorm, to avoid another fight...

     "It's you, guys, isn't it?" The demoness asked, appearing behind Jack. The wolf gasped, seeing Barbatos behind him, " Forgive me for startling you. I've had my suspicions ever since I almost got injured, but another dorm is helping you to injure the students, right?" She asked.

     "I don't know what you're talking about."

     "Feel free to act naive, but you know what I'm talking about," she smiled. "I'm aware it doesn't concern me, but if I heard another injury occurring—I have no choice but to involve myself in this matter. Do tell your seniors to halt before it's too late," she warned.

     "Leave."

     "I will don't worry..." (Name) assured, pinching her chin. "I'll be waiting for your cooperation tomorrow..."

*Beep* "Good job, (Name). Now, we'll wait until the perpetrator gets caught tomorrow by the Heartslabyul students..." The unknown sender praised the demoness once she left the dorm. She has no intention of facing Leona, she wants to play with her prey for a while before devouring them...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)