82 | (Name)

*Yes, yes this is the chapter you guys waiting for also did I made it obvious?

*I hope this answers why I said the unknown sender is hot

Obtained: (Name) and Barbatos UR+ "We're the same person"

"You won't let me go back to my world?"

"No."

- Main Street -

That color of hair, eyes, and smile—another her standing in front of her. The (Name) or Barbatos in front of her chuckled in amusement because of the (Name) of Diasomnia's reaction, she must've been watching over her ever since she got transported here...

     "So I'm correct," the original (Name) stated while looking at the (Name) in front of her. She nodded, "Indeed, you are. I'm still disappointed I underestimated how smart we are and my blending is absolute, turns out I'm still discovered," she said.

      "How long have you been doing this?" The original demoness asked. "Ever since you got transported here, I've been watching your every move and I'm sure you caught a glimpse of me while doing so," she replied.

     (Name) nodded and sipped her tea, "I think I may have. In Diasomnia Dorm? As well outside Apple Cider the other night?" She asked and earned a nod from the other her.

     "I'll call you (Name), you call me Barbatos," Barbatos said. "I'm aware that's what our juniors and acquaintances call you, as well the faculty teachers and the Headmaster. We both know that you're the current (Name) of this world and I stand as your future self, guiding you from the dangers of this world."

     "Yes, I know about my ability to see the past and future aren't working as they used to," (Name) stated. Barbatos smiled and chuckled again, "I know you have questions for me, (Name). My time here is limited, so be quick," she said to the demoness.

     "How did you get in here?"

     Barbatos pinched her chin, "As you can see, our ability to see the future and past, as well as our ability to create portals to other timelines and reality evolved once I finished this very obstacle you're in. Now we can teleport to different world dimensions like this world for example," she answered. "Our magic is truly dangerous, that's why Lord Diavolo became more cautious once I came back to Devildom," she explained.

     "How did it evolve?"

     "That. I couldn't explain that to you," Barbatos sighed. "It's a knowledge even both of us, as one of the wisest demons in Devildom, couldn't understand. I'm quite sure it's related to us staying in this world," she said.

     "I still doubt you're from the future. It's not only me who can see the future and the past," (Name) said and gave a warning glare to Barbatos. Barbatos only chuckled, "Ah, yes. Our trust issues and how do you want to prove that I'm your future self?" She asked.

     "Show me our demon insignia and where should it be placed," (Name) replied. "Very well..."

Barbatos removed her cloak, revealing the RAD uniform they always wear. She removed the buttons of the coat with the blouse inside it and loosed the tie, lowering it. Even tho the bra was covering it, you could still see the demon insignia of them behind Barbatos...

     "Is that enough proof for you?" Barbatos asked and fixed her clothes. "Yes. Now for my next question, who tampered with our ability to see the future and the past?" (Name) asked once again.