35 | Another Problem

- ??? -

Yuu once again is in the body of who they call Alice in this dream, while the Queen of Hearts is looking at him menacingly. It seems like he's on a trial for something he didn't do, but because of the King's kindness, his head hasn't been chopped off...

     His head was hitting the ceiling while the King is reading a rule, saying, "Rule #42: All persons in a mile high must leave the court immediately!" He exclaimed, provoking Alice to leave the court. "I'm not a mile high! And I'm not leaving," Alice said.

     The Queen laughed nervously, "Sorry, Rule #42—"

     Alice went near the Queen, pointing at her, "And as for you, Your Majesty! Your Majesty, indeed," Alice crossed his arms and didn't notice his height is shrinking. "Well, you're not a Queen. You're just a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant—!" His height finally shrank back to its normal one.

     "And what did you say, my dear~?" The Queen asked, the Cheshire cat above her crown. "Well, he just said you're just a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant!" The cat repeated.

     The Queen yelled, followed by the cat's disappearance and trumpets, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" She yelled.

- Ramshackle Dorm -

     Yuu woke up in a jolt, chasing his breath from what happened in his dream, 'He went too far, didn't he...?' He asked himself, probably talking about Alice in his dream. "You're up already?" Grim asked, entering the room.

     "Nice! Today's the day, bro!" Ace yelled, kicking the door open and startling Yuu. "Let's go! I don't want you to miss the show, you know!" He proudly said.

     "Shut up. You won't survive without my plan anyway," Yuu grumbled and left his bed. "No, shit! We're gonna leave this to our luck, Yuu! You better cheer for us or else!" Ace called.

- Heartslabyul Dorm, Rose Maze -

     "Hey, did you hear about what's gonna happen? Someone challenged the dorm leader for the position!" A student from Heartslabyul whispered to his friend. "To him? Are they insane? They're already defeated after five seconds, knowing the Dorm Leader's unique magic!" His friend whispered back.

     "This is the first time someone challenged the dorm leader! Let's enjoy this show, bro!" The other friend exclaimed, laughing. On the other hand, Cater and Trey are whispering in the corner, "What?! Ace-y and Deuce-y are not kidding about challenging Riddle-kun for the position of dorm leader. You gotta be kidding me, Trey-kun," Cater nervously laughed.

     Trey shook his head, "I'm afraid I'm not joking, Cater. The Headmaster proposed it and I did try to stop them," he said. Cater sighed in defeat, "I don't think they considered this and just accepted it. I just hope they won't worsen their situation," he prayed.

     "Agreed."

- Class 3-C -

     "Have you heard about the duel that's happening in Heartslabyul, (Name)?" Vil asked while they were stirring the pot of their potion. (Name) nodded and placed some petals on the pot, "Yes. I've heard it's Ace-san and Deuce-san from Class 1-A against Riddle-san," she replied.

     "Speaking of that duel, isn't Riddle's unique magic concentrates on sealing others' magic? Won't that be easy for him to defeat those first years?" Vil questioned. "I suppose so," she answered.

     "Stop talking, pups! Focus on your potion!" Crewel yelled at the class, who immediately started to stir their pot again. "You too, Mr. Schoenheit and Ms. (Name)! Stop gossiping at the back!" He yelled.